SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 65 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

snapchatgate - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 65 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by SeekAny Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:46 pm

I actually believe Jordan about the raya ap. I doubt he came back from being engaged and was actively using a dating ap. Even he isn't that stupid. Plus bachelor bubble love doesn't wear off that quickly. I wouldn't be surprised if he genuinely fell for Jojo and is desperately trying to right his image because one he likes his image (especially in the mirror) and two he cares about what Jojo thinks.

But, and this is a huge but.. There are so many other red flags about this guy. I can handle a past player who used an elite dating ap, sometimes they grow out of it for the right woman, but my goodness he's got a lot of angry women out there. At some point, you can't be that good of a guy or you would care that you've hurt a lot of people. I'm over the raya ap, and if I'm Jojo I'm over it too... It's all the other stuff that would worry me.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

snapchatgate - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 65 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:59 pm

Eviebloom wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:There are lots of dating sites out there. IMO there is nothing wrong with being a member. Just a few that come to mind are match, j-date, christian mingle, e-harmony. So many have benefited from their services. I don't see anything wrong with the concept. I guess it's all in what the member does with the service that can make it right or wrong.

This is a post of reason!   I would bet that most young people in their 20's have dating site profiles.  NO big deal.  Jordan's is No big deal either in my opinion.  Really a non issue.  If Jordan and JoJo are building a relationship that is the issue, this is all just background, the stuff they sort out.  Wishing them the best.   I just hope that JoJo has deleted her accounts???!!!  Okcupid or coffee meets Bagel maybe?  It is time to give some of the other dating sites some promo... enough for that other site.
Many meet through these sites successfully. My daughter and son-in-law did. Today is their 4th anniversary. My next door neighbor's son and daughter-in-law met through the same site. I can list so many of my friends and acquaintances who know of a successful pair. Of course, i'm sure there are failures, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:05 pm

The people on Raya are verified, certified and bonafied pretty & popular.  Their many, many followers know every inch of their toned, pampered and spoiled flesh.  

Guys like Jordan don't want to waste time with an average dating site that might have women that are size 12 and don't have the good hair, like Becky. They want exceptionally hot and available.

Last edited by metalgirl on Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by redheadmiss Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:05 pm

SeekAny wrote:I actually believe Jordan about the raya ap. I doubt he came back from being engaged and was actively using a dating ap. Even he isn't that stupid. Plus bachelor bubble love doesn't wear off that quickly. I wouldn't be surprised if he genuinely fell for Jojo and is desperately trying to right his image because one he likes his image (especially in the mirror) and two he cares about what Jojo thinks.

But, and this is a huge but.. There are so many other red flags about this guy. I can handle a past player who used an elite dating ap, sometimes they grow out of it for the right woman, but my goodness he's got a lot of angry women out there. At some point, you can't be that good of a guy or you would care that you've hurt a lot of people. I'm over the raya ap, and if I'm Jojo I'm over it too... It's all the other stuff that would worry me.

What if the angry women, is just one or maybe two and they are pretending to be several. Reality Jerk does not always check his source of e-mails. His ego loves everyone to make hits to his site.

If Jordan is this really bad person, JoJo will find out soon enough.

redheadmiss
redheadmiss

Female Posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:13 pm

He' a pathological liar. I dissected his novel, which are his own words, and my conclusion is full of baloney. *IMO*

My mind is made up about him and nothing can change it because it's based on my own observations and assessment.

If Jojo is with him, good luck to her because she will need it. Another couple that will fizzle in a few months and not lead to marriage. She won't be able to cry foul at the end of this because she had plenty of warning from all sorts of media! Hopefully he is good in bed if that's what she's after.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:16 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:I didn't want to comment in the fan thread, as I'm not a fan or a fan, just neutral on Jordan, so I posted this here too.  I must say, he comes off very charming, full of personality and slightly flirty. And he looks really good, hair and all now. Some in fan thread, thought this could be from a SHV:

https://youtu.be/0rsSbnZ8Idw

Honestly, I am surprised that I enjoyed that interview. He did good.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:17 pm

provenceguy wrote:All I've done the entire day is read these threads and eat Doritos.

Me too laugh out loud Putting off laundry and having some dinner for a couple more hours snapchatgate - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 65 3806527698

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  snapchatgate - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 65 1f49c

snapchatgate - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 65 8367-910 snapchatgate - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 65 I_got_13 snapchatgate - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 65 E5kqdm15 snapchatgate - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 65 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:20 pm

I'd bet Jordan will be on BIP next year rehabbing his image after this. snapchatgate - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 65 3806527698

And IDK, I kind of think that he just didn't take this show seriously, including his relationship with JoJo. He doesn't seem that into her from what I've seen on the show. I mean he's dated a lot of girls and I think JoJo is just another girl of the moment for him. I don't think he takes the engagement seriously, hence seeing no harm in going back on RAYA because that's what he's always done. JMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:24 pm

I don't think they will bring this up on ATFR since #Snapchatgate wasn't until the post-show interviews so maybe the same thing will happen too. Unless they break up b4 hand then maybe they will.

Last edited by Linds911 on Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  snapchatgate - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 65 1f49c

snapchatgate - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 65 8367-910 snapchatgate - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 65 I_got_13 snapchatgate - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 65 E5kqdm15 snapchatgate - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 65 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:25 pm

SarahD wrote:...Imagine if he's found out about fabricating an apple email?
According to the apple executive that contacted RS Jordan's email was fabricated. Raya manages their subscriptions with an IOS (mobile operating system created by apple)

This debacle has become a RS said/Jordan said. We can take sides or move on. RS said he's done commenting on this story.

On to the next Jordan tabloid rumor/truth. With all the skeletons in his closet I'm sure we'll get one sooner rather than later JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:28 pm

I do think the issue of "trust" or "fidelity" will come up on ATFR. JMO
After all, it has been an issue with JoJo the last 2 seasons and it was specifically brought up already last episode.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:28 pm

Very interesting article about the dating app Raya which explains how it works, types of people who join, secret selection committee,  etc.  Inside the Dating App for Famous People

What is interesting, whomever released Jordon's photo/account violated the privacy rules it appears.  If they can trace who did it, then they get an alert that they can get kicked off the network.  See below.

Try to screenshot someone’s profile, and you’ll get an alert threatening to kick you off the network if the photo makes it online.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+83
CindyBee
pavalygurl
scenedujour
exmrsbundy
metalgirl