SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chad - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:37 pm

the musical cues are really on point this ep! cantstopl

Back to top Go down

chad - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:38 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Alanna wrote:I hate how Jo acts with these men. Why is she begging these bozos for anything? Just ugh.
I don't get it.
She is a beautiful woman.
The majority of the male pool this season simply SUCKED, IMO. SUCKED. 
She deserved better. 
Last season's 'ettte would have chewed these guys up, spit 'em out and then made them clean up their mess.
laugh out loud seriously, a woman with more experience with men would have cleaned up this situation really freaking fast. Poor Jo. She needs her mom or her big brothers to step in.

Last edited by Alanna on Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:38 pm

I am (almost) embarrassed for her. For someone so seemingly poised on the surface she is so clueless.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:38 pm

sosleepy wrote:NO ONE is really into her, no one is fighting for her, certainly not her F1. I don't get it. Every other 'ette has had at least 2-3 dudes in for the chase. With JoJo, nothing. Dead space.

Because they know she is not there for the right reasons.

I said it last season, but she reminds me of MeAndi. She is not as nasty, but I think she is as calculating. There is just something there that bugs me. Maybe because I feel as if this whole season has be prescripted...including her picking the guy she knew all about...just like Andi.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:39 pm

Like I mentioned last week, Emily Maynard would be wiping the floor with these guys and insisting that Fleiss bring on a fresh batch of REAL men.

Such a bunch of idiots.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:40 pm

I hope the next Bette cast is a true boss lady that has the guys fighting for her....bring back the female power yass!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:40 pm

Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:NO ONE is really into her, no one is fighting for her, certainly not her F1. I don't get it. Every other 'ette has had at least 2-3 dudes in for the chase. With JoJo, nothing. Dead space.
I blame her for this. She gives all the men so much power for literally no reason. I can't figure it out. She's the biggest smokeshow we've ever had and she acts like some middle-aged, unmarried librarian, in a cardigan, who's never been married and each one is her last chance.

For real!!! Holy crap. All of these tools, every last one of them is soooooooo beneath her in every way. She's acting like a desperate cat lady.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:41 pm

JoJo I think is making it hard on Jordan. With all her doubts to him he must really love her to stick with this.  That is my perspective.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:41 pm

She has a better chance of catching Zika and making it work that catching one of these guys and working it out.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:42 pm

The real question is what does Jojo find attractive in Alex chad - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 1838857674

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:42 pm

This is the best she has looked all season. I love that dress.

Liar, liar, pants on fire Jordan. Someone get a measuring tape and measure his nose.

She buys this crap. She just lights up when he spews this drivel. She is just so dumb.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:43 pm

You had me at engaged. LOL!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
ironcat
Lennoxcolinrolland
pavalygurl
SLA44
Newto
Seabear
casjacknick
Linds911
Beach Lover
Duke702
Di_ATL