SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 24 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chad - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:06 pm

I haven't watched yet, but from glancing in here doesn't sound like I missed much.  

Did we get previews?  And is there a new episode next week or is it in 2 weeks?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

chad - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:08 pm

LB...they didn't say if the show will air next week but they did show a preview of the next episode so a couple of new screen caps.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:08 pm

I can't even say I blame BBJ for not chasing after Jo. She wouldn't let him. It wasn't even like 80/20. No. Girl is like 99.99% all over him. She'd propose to herself with him standing there if that was allowed.

I do think there's an ep next week, Bachelorette account tweeted they're back next week.

Last edited by Alanna on Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:08 pm

here I am ... late in the game! and 24 pages to read!! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:09 pm

Ladybug82 will be doing the screen caps for this week. She will try to have them by afternoon. 
So please be patient everyone. 
And thank you, LB82.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:09 pm

The best part of the 2 hours was reading Kasha's posts!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:10 pm

Olivia Caridi ‏[ltr]@OliviaCaridi[/ltr]  38m[size=1]38 minutes ago[/size]
I finally know what it's like to watch paint dry.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:14 pm

Donnie Wahlberg ‏@DonnieWahlberg
Not sure I'm gonna be able to cry during this season of #TheBachelorette with all these backstabbing, snitchass, crybaby guys on here. haha!

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:15 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Jordon patted James on his shoulder.  Props.

I did mp notice that. Mad props.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:15 pm

what I learned from this episode:

- she likes chase A LOT
- jordan got scared and played what he does best: used the L word, used the serious and propose words
- luke was confirmed (with jordan) as front-runner
- she did not want to hurt james after his love declaration
- she should have get rid of this nasty petty annoying bug.. err I mean alex
- she is not so much into robby
- jojo was a coward at this rose ceremony

and I am thinking which romance fleiss talked about tonight? I saw 2: Luke and Chase.

She should have let go alex and james and have a 2nd 1:1 with the other instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:15 pm

I'm just going to say it. JoJo is soooooooo completely over rated in this role. Just to compare, and say what you will about Kaitlyn (who like wasn't my fave or anything), but she held out a bit. She didn't beg Shawn. She played the field like Bachelorettes are supposed to do, and laid down the cards for Shawn to deal with or not. Even though she was so totally into him just like Jo is with Jo, she let Shawn do a chase and didn't beg him to stick around. I'd much rather with that kind of 'ette.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:19 pm

HEA wrote:what I learned from this episode:

- she likes chase A LOT
- jordan got scared and played what he does best: used the L word, used the serious and propose words
- luke was confirmed (with jordan) as front-runner
- she did not want to hurt james after his love declaration
- she should have get rid of this nasty petty annoying bug.. err I mean alex
- she is not so much into robby
- jojo was a coward at this rose ceremony

and I am thinking which romance fleiss talked about tonight? I saw 2: Luke and Chase.

She should have let go alex and james and have a 2nd 1:1 with the other instead.

The romance is probably Jordan expressing his fake feelings. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
ironcat
Lennoxcolinrolland
pavalygurl
SLA44
Newto
Seabear
casjacknick
Linds911
Beach Lover
Duke702
Di_ATL