SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 29 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chad - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by JBF Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:57 pm

HEA wrote:The one guy I do see that she is very at ease with is Luke. IMO
One thing I did not see her doing is kiss him on his chick as a tender spontaneous gesture. she put her head on his shoulder (this is the jump cut I saw with jordan tonight, they did not do the clean cut).

Robby was in the background during this episode and again jordan was in a middle of confrontation... bad edits... again and again and again

Yup. Yup.

Oh... they showed enough with Luke. I don't know what you were expecting. Yeah... I would have preferred his hand going further up her dress, but this was still Family Hour.

I wonder if James was prodded by the handlers to rat on Jordan just so Jo-Jo had something to discuss with Jordan on screen.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

chad - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:58 pm

I cannot wait to see the scap and her face when james told her about entitled fame jordan

she was LIVID!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:59 pm

Still clear to me Jordan is "it!" She got all giddy and did the baby voice like Trista did when Jordan started talking about his feelingggggsssss. LOL
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:01 am

JBF wrote:
HEA wrote:The one guy I do see that she is very at ease with is Luke. IMO
One thing I did not see her doing is kiss him on his chick as a tender spontaneous gesture. she put her head on his shoulder (this is the jump cut I saw with jordan tonight, they did not do the clean cut).

Robby was in the background during this episode and again jordan was in a middle of confrontation... bad edits... again and again and again

Yup. Yup.

Oh... they showed enough with Luke. I don't know what you were expecting. Yeah... I would have preferred his hand going further up her dress, but this was still Family Hour.

I wonder if James was prodded by the handlers to rat on Jordan just so Jo-Jo had something to discuss with Jordan on screen.

oh I saw enough with Luke. and the edits showed us also in purpose in my opinion the short segment when she laugh (so where are we going next week). it was not innocent.

The handlers know that top 6 is more emotional. they are all tired too. so easy to play. I am almost positive that they may suggest something to james and they may push derek to be over confident. it was a true master piece tonight of manipulation IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:02 am

soccermom333 wrote:Still clear to me Jordan is "it!"  She got all giddy and did the baby voice like Trista did when Jordan started talking about his feelingggggsssss.  LOL

I will be on my best behavior and not bust your bubble.

Unfortunately I am feeling too strong of a Brooks/Arie vibe with Jordan this season. In fairness, I did think he was IT during the first few episodes. Yet lately my choo-choo has fallen off the tracks and I am suspecting a shuffle in the "alleged" pecking order of the top three. There is way too much going on between her and Luke that has me scratching my head.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:02 am

.... the same way in the teaser we hear jojo asking luke: are you ready to welcome me in your home (something similar)?

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:04 am

HEA wrote:.... the same way in the teaser we hear jojo asking luke: are you ready to welcome me in your home (something similar)?

That is the ONLY reason I think Luke might NOT be the final one. Something goes wrong on the hometown.

Yet if she is OK with the hometown, it should be clear sailing for him.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:05 am

It seems I am always on the opposite side of the majority opinion. I actually thought tonight that the remaining guys (with a couple of exceptions) were very attractive and really seemed into Jojo. I appreciated her sensitivity, didn't see the guys as aloof, thought Jordan was sincere, and liked the epi overall.

However, the drawn-out Derek goodbye scenes were surely directed by a very young newbie on the tptb team. just silly. The overly scripted rose ceremony was pure nonsense. Emily Maynard did exactly the same thing with a remaining rose at about this time in her season.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:06 am

Mommyof1 wrote:
Eviebloom wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:I caught the last ten minutes of the show, but I have to ask if JoJo showed BBJ who's boss tonight?    chad - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 3806527698

I think that she is hard on Jordan.  I am believing more and more in Jordan's feelings that he has to keep going through all these doubt questions.  He could just pull back and say enough now.  I think he was angry at James and sort of JoJo for bringing this up.  I think the whole thing was petty and certainly Produced prodded.  I think Jordan needs a break.  Just be nice to him now.  Why does everyone think he is so bad.  No different than Robby, Luke, or many guys that have dated an been on this show. He is getting a tough edit I think.

I like Jordan, but all I have seen is JoJo chasing him, so I feel he needs to step up and start chasing her, which hopefully the turning point was tonight or will be when he tells her "I'm in love with you."  She has made it abundantly clear that Jordan is her one and only.  :yes:   I turned on the TV and she was basically sitting on top of him before the RC.  giggling

Have to go rewatch.

I was distracted eith James and his whining. Rolling Eyes

I think next episode when he does it. yes

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:06 am

JBF wrote:
HEA wrote:.... the same way in the teaser we hear jojo asking luke: are you ready to welcome me in your home (something similar)?

That is the ONLY reason I think Luke might NOT be the final one. Something goes wrong on the hometown.

Yet if she is OK with the hometown, it should be clear sailing for him.

and you may be very right on that one. so maybe the sunset kiss with him in his plaid shirt is next week episode and not hometown.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:08 am

soccermom333 wrote:Still clear to me Jordan is "it!"  She got all giddy and did the baby voice like Trista did when Jordan started talking about his feelingggggsssss.  LOL

Oh yeah. Her voice changes. she is different around him for sure.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:08 am

HEA wrote:I cannot wait to see the scap and her face when james told her about entitled fame jordan

she was LIVID!!!

Jojo livid at Jordan, never cantstopl ....she questioned him sure, but let him explain and conveniently TPTB left out all of the scene of her playing in his hair, where he saying once again i feel like I have to explain myself....cause im sure they ended up kissing yet again. All James did was dig his own grave for the ex next weeks axe, heave ho.

RC proved just how soon she got over that stupid conversation that James tried to pin on him, Jojo on that stair case was all into what Jordan was saying and melted when he said he wanted to be engaged to her at the end of this. Game over. Next week we know he says he loves her. All this epi did was prove these two have hurdles to get over, but talk it out, communicate and get over things. :yes:

p

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
ironcat
Lennoxcolinrolland
pavalygurl
SLA44
Newto
Seabear
casjacknick
Linds911
Beach Lover
Duke702
Di_ATL