SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

13 - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 Empty Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:37 pm

Please continue discussion for Chase McNary Bachelorette2 Sleuthing and Spoilers here Smiley

thread#1

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

13 - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:39 pm

Per Kels0012
Chase is cut out out a lot, and I do not like it. Is Luke getting the Bachelor warmup? Yes. Ugh, not a fan of his. I cannot get into him. I'm cool with the final two (I guess), but if Jojo slaved the day and went beyond her final one (meaning, spoiled, he is a cheating bastard). I still have hope for Chase, pathetically and in delusion.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

13 - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:41 pm

Per Sbuldoc
I am a fan of both Derek and Chase. 
I have to say I thought it was super silly that Alex or Chase or the mean girl clique would care that Derek needed "reassurance" and completely unnecessary to bring it up to Derek. 

At the same time I really thought that Chase handled the confrontation well - I think the first one with Alex was full of editing FULL of it - they would show him say something and then cut to an ITM then cut to him laughing as if he was making fun of Derek - it was spliced and diced all over the place. Even when he said "I am done, are you done?" it looked like he was saying it to both of them as if he was done with this producer prodding and set up scene yet they only show Alex respond as if that is the only person he spoke to. Further RS has even said these two (Chase and Derek) don't have any issues with one another. 

At the RC you could tell when Derek said "F*ck it" that the producer was in his ear he kept saying no not to bring it up and then he decided last minute fine I will do it. I thought what Chase said was completely appropriate in that his issue was the timing and that he had more important things to worry about. 

Overall last nice honestly made me think that Chase was the best guy for her there and I really wonder what would happen with more time. He has the right amount of cockiness/confidence, goofiness, sweetness, athletic abilities and competitiveness for JoJo. And I believe he is there for her. The entire episode they kept showing him say his focus was on JoJo, or with the ex-Chad situation he said "all it makes me want is to be a better guy that this **** guy", on Jordan he said I think that JoJo is extremely intelligent and if there were signs he would hope/think she would see them. He has all faith in her. 

Interesting to see how the next couples weeks pan out because I suspect that Chase was not as "comfortable" in the group setting and didn't say ILY/fell as soon as the others guys did. One scene I noticed was the sand boarding scene that was his scene to "show" JoJo how to board - as she indicated at the RC (when he did the snow fall for her) instead it was guys like Luke and Alex that were around her not Chase.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:05 am

Love that he has gone back to work...

13 - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 Image52

Source: snapchat cbmcnary

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  13 - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 1f49b  13 - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:18 am

Hell yeah. It's sexy when a man has a job.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:39 am

bluwavz wrote:Hell yeah. It's sexy when a man has a job.
J-o-b??? You must be new around here.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:44 am

^^ Come on Alanna former football player is a job. 13 - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 3806527698
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:44 am

Chase almost comes across as too sensible for this show sometimes (I think he de-escalated the Derek situation quickly at the cocktail party, much to the producers annoyance I'm sure!) Going back to his job is another example... as much as my eyes would be happy watching a whole season of Chase, I feel like he has so much going for him outside of the show... and I don't know if I trust TPTB to find him a perfect match if he only wants engagement/marriage once and once only!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:46 am

Alanna wrote:
J-o-b??? You must be new around here.

Oops. What I meant was jobs are so old-fashioned! cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:00 am

That kind of guy is almost extinct in this franchise, unless you are a part of production.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:17 am

I wish I didn't have to go to my job.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:20 am

Me too. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

+45
Dessler
harts05
northernviewer
Di_ATL
ElonM