SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 20 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:19 pm

Yeah, not gonna lie, just stalked Amanda's IG to look for her ex, and I'm already imagining Josh's mug plastered everywhere on that thing! Bring on the Hello Fresh and Teeth Whitening Strip IG adds featuring JAM! I can't wait. laugh out loud laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by heather_m_s Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:21 pm

I'm super amused at people shipping these contestants so hard already having never seen them interact. rofl

heather_m_s

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:24 pm

It looks like Jared went home. The same couple that same Jared and Caila in the pool together on an off camera date, just saw him at the airport. Per Twitter:

@Weberbeard Just saw Jared at the PVR airport. My wife went over to talk to him and just returned shaking with excitement. #Bachelor #BiP @RealitySteve

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:26 pm

OnePromise wrote:It looks like Jared went home. The same couple that same Jared and Caila in the pool together on an off camera date, just saw him at the airport. Per Twitter:

@Weberbeard Just saw Jared at the PVR airport. My wife went over to talk to him and just returned shaking with excitement. #Bachelor #BiP @RealitySteve

Wonder if she chose Wells over him? or someone else...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:27 pm

Hmmm Caila wasn't feeling it long term huh? Not shocking. Or hey, maybe Jared wasn't although somehow I see that less...

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:27 pm

Hmm I wonder if the reason it was off camera is because it wasn't a date. Maybe the had both already been eliminated and were just hanging out?
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:28 pm

Alanna wrote:
teamjanner wrote:Yall I can't wait for the Jam cover stories once they're engaged. I'm obsessed already!
I'm gonna have to refollow Josh on all sm platforms and stalk his every breath, insta post, like/comment, etc once again!! And he didn't even have snap the first time around!! Oh man. How did we get so lucky??

He had Snapchat but it was private. Andi showed up as one of his top 5 friends during show airing, before they changed the look around. Anyways I'm sure he will be posting quotes on IG and subliminally tweeting giving us updates on their relationship whatever the outcome is.

Last edited by Linds911 on Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 1f49c

25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 8367-910 25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 I_got_13 25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 E5kqdm15 25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:29 pm

heather_m_s wrote:I'm super amused at people shipping these contestants so hard already having never seen them interact. rofl
We have over active imaginations laugh out loud 

And maybe Jared wants to be with his true love, Ashley I.

Linds- you're right! Now I remember Josh's besties on snap were Andi, some 20 year old pageant queen and his mom. If that doesn't tell the whole story, what will??

Last edited by Alanna on Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:29 pm

Perhaps they weren't even on a date when this guy spotted them in the hotel pool since cameras weren't there -- instead, they were both waiting the night for their flights home.
Need to watch for Caila's activity on SM. JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:33 pm

Thank goodness. I was not feeling Jared for Cailia. Glad she dropped him. rofl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:38 pm

Diana wrote:Thank goodness. I was not feeling Jared for Cailia. Glad she dropped him. rofl

Haha me either! Oh thank you. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:39 pm

I hope it wasn't Caila at the pool and she is with that cutie from Nashville.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach