SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 30 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by atem Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:37 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Atem is that you? welcomeback Missed you.
Hope your well.

handwave Hi! Thanks for the welcome! I was here, just reading every once and awhile.

Good to be back posting. 25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 1710264613

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:43 pm

Grant and Lace make SO MUCH SENSE! laugh out loud

I don't wish for Nick to be humiliated a 3rd time. He hasn't done anything that vile (no pun intended) to deserve that, IMO. Especially last season, he took Kaitlyn's rejection very maturely and like a man, even though I'm sure he was embarrassed and humiliated, F2 back to back like that. His biggest sin, to me, is really a lot of these people's problems. He likes the cameras and attention, and it's clearly becoming a bit of an addiction for him. I just spent some time with my friend that knew him... She reiterated he's a nice guy, and she's hoping this works out for him.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:51 pm

when do we think is the next RC?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:09 pm

atem wrote:....who do you think are left and who paired up?....
Grant/Lace
Josh/Amanda

Probable couples
Nick/Jen
Wells/Ashley I

Uncertain
Evan
Carly
There are a few contestants that haven't been announced. Hopefully that's who Evan/Carly have paired up with JMO

Last edited by jen689 on Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:09 pm

I wonder what we "losers" would do if those "losers" didn't do the show. I, for one, love that there are people that are willing to put themselves out there for shows like this. I spend a lot of my free time watching and reading about them. I enjoy it and I don't get paid a dime to do it.

BTW, I do think that a lot of them also have other jobs/careers.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:17 pm

Well said, Kasha. yes

I've said it before but not seeing any way that Carly is with Evan. The only one I could see with him is Izzy who I don't know at all. I'm not sure about Ashley I. Maybe one of the peripherals?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15329

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:19 pm

Why are we assuming Ashley/Wells and Carly/Evan? I think Carly/Wells might be more logical, since we actually had them on a date together prior to filming.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:34 pm

sosleepy wrote:Grant and Lace make SO MUCH SENSE! laugh out loud

I don't wish for Nick to be humiliated a 3rd time. He hasn't done anything that vile (no pun intended) to deserve that, IMO. Especially last season, he took Kaitlyn's rejection very maturely and like a man, even though I'm sure he was embarrassed and humiliated, F2 back to back like that. His biggest sin, to me, is really a lot of these people's problems. He likes the cameras and attention, and it's clearly becoming a bit of an addiction for him. I just spent some time with my friend that knew him... She reiterated he's a nice guy, and she's hoping this works out for him.

IA, even though I still wish he finds someone outside of this franchise, I don't want to see he's humiliated again and again and again, when really, he didn't do anything to harm anybody.
I know this is just for entertainment and many of us enjoy poking fun, snarking on these contestants, and IMO, they deserved it, because they chose to be on tv, so they reap what they sow, good and bad. For people who are on BIP, they are all fame seekers and opportunitists, but I still think everyone deserves happiness. I know, it is naive. So if Josh and Amanda become a couple out of this, good for them. I hope the same for all the remaining couples.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:42 pm

sosleepy wrote:Why are we assuming Ashley/Wells and Carly/Evan? I think Carly/Wells might be more logical, since we actually had them on a date together prior to filming.
Ashley said she was interested in Wells. Carly's already met Well's. If they were really interested in each other they could have dated in real life. Just speculation.

Or perhaps Carly told production she was interested in Wells. She went on BIP to date Wells, increase her exposure, get a paycheck/free vacation. Production was looking forward to the drama that could be created with Ashley/Carly/Wells JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:46 pm

jen689 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Why are we assuming Ashley/Wells and Carly/Evan? I think Carly/Wells might be more logical, since we actually had them on a date together prior to filming.
Ashley said she was interested in Wells. Carly's already met Well's. If they were really interested in each other they could have dated in real life. Just speculation.

Or perhaps Carly told production she was interested in Wells. She went on BIP to date Wells, increase her exposure, get a paycheck/free vacation. Production was looking forward to the drama that could be created with Ashley/Carly/Wells JMO

If it doesn't happen on TV, it doesn't count with these famewhores!! laugh out loud Why have a normal relationship off camera when you can take a paid vacation, then  turn a profit off a couple brand??! 25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 3806527698

I can definitely see a Carly/Wells/Ashley triagle of some sort. Poor Wells. Both those girls are intense and a few crayons short of a whole box.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:55 pm

I don't see any heartbreak or humiliation for Nick....he is way closer to TPTB than Jen is.  If a breakup occurs...he won't be blindsided.  I think it is more likely Josh/Amanda are the engaged couple,  Nick/Jen are the let's see what happens dating IRL couple,  the rest who knows.  

MF likes Josh and Nick way way way more than Andi....IMO.  

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:57 pm

^^ Yeah, I think the biggest laugh here (for me) is the show ending with two solid couples, #25&26 the respective men in those relationships, with or without the engagment, I don't really care. Sooooo funny and so full circle after MeAndI's tacky project.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach