SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 32 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamwells - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Duke702 Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:39 pm

That does not look like Nick to me at least in the side shot

Duke702

Back to top Go down

teamwells - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Beach Lover Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:42 pm

I don't think that looks like Nick in the top picture above (maybe the bottom).  I have a feeling it's just production crew. But I still think Nick is down there.

Lace sounded miserable in that women's tweet where she said if filming takes more than another week she's outta there!  Maybe it's been pure torture for her to have a pretend coupling with Grant.  MF was probably full of it with his tweet saying she was in love.

In the blurry fan pics of Josh & Amanda it seemed like there was no BIP camera crew nearby.  And yet they still couldn't keep their hands off each other beatingheart  I wonder if Amanda read Andi's book and if TPTB will air any  conversations her and Josh will have about the breakup. You just know she will ask for his side of the story.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:49 pm

The guy on our right, standing by the other guy, looks like Wells

Last edited by babs on Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Does someone have to get engaged by the end of this show? I didn't think so. no idea
Personally, I don't see Josh getting engaged. That's a pretty big step for someone who has been through the wringer once with this show. As for Amanda, I think she would also take things more seriously and not jump into things.

Off topic: Thank you for using "wringer" instead of "ringer". It's one of my pet peeves. I imagine a lot of younger people don't even know what a wringer refers to.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:18 pm

Nicks and Wells were my thoughts too.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:25 pm

Plot twist.. Nick and Wells on a date? giggling
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:41 pm

sosleepy wrote:Grant and Lace make SO MUCH SENSE! laugh out loud

I don't wish for Nick to be humiliated a 3rd time. He hasn't done anything that vile (no pun intended) to deserve that, IMO. Especially last season, he took Kaitlyn's rejection very maturely and like a man, even though I'm sure he was embarrassed and humiliated, F2 back to back like that. His biggest sin, to me, is really a lot of these people's problems. He likes the cameras and attention, and it's clearly becoming a bit of an addiction for him. I just spent some time with my friend that knew him... She reiterated he's a nice guy, and she's hoping this works out for him.

I agree. I wouldn't say I'm a big fan of his, but I like him and wish him well. I think he is someone whose looks are not mainstream, but who becomes more attractive as you get to know him. He is smart and has wit which are pluses for me and now we see a killer bod. I would take Nick over many of the guys we've seen on BachNation. I think he has a kind heart and has grown up a bit since Andi's season.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:43 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Atem is that you? welcomeback Missed you.
Hope your well.

atem. I agree. good to see you posting again. handwave

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:37 pm

Does Wells run his dogs IG @carlthebloodhound ? Might just be a fan... But he posted to it 2 days ago

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:04 pm

Yep Wells just tweeted.

Wells Adams ‏@WellsAdams 2m2 minutes ago Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco

Who wore it best?

#bachelornation #bachelorette #teamwells @Luke__Pell @GrantMKemp @VINNYVINSANE
teamwells - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Cl1B1z3UYAAa2bQ
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:03 pm

ED wrote:From what I have heard about Jen in the tennis circles, I don’t think Nick is her type. Her ex-boyfriend who she was completely in love with was from Sweden, they met at Flager where he played soccer and she played tennis. His name is Johan Bergfeld. After graduating, they did travel to each other a few times in order to keep the relationship going, but it didn’t work out.

I’m not sure if anyone has heard of Christopher Mason, but he’s a model and Jen is a huge fan. Johan and Christopher look incredibly similar – in terms of looks, Nick looks nothing like either of them. If we are basing Jen’s type based on what they look like, Nick doesn’t fit into that category.

That being said, there was a point where they were following each other on Instagram, so who knows. If they are coupled on BIP and do get engaged, I am pretty sure they won’t last.

Using a Google image search, I looked at pictures of Johan Bergfeld and, IMO, he is not even close to being as handsome as Christopher Mason. I get your point though, that neither looks similar to Nick Viall. I do think that Nick is better looking than Johan Bergfeld, so if looks were the only consideration I think Nick would qualify. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:06 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
ED wrote:From what I have heard about Jen in the tennis circles, I don’t think Nick is her type. Her ex-boyfriend who she was completely in love with was from Sweden, they met at Flager where he played soccer and she played tennis. His name is Johan Bergfeld. After graduating, they did travel to each other a few times in order to keep the relationship going, but it didn’t work out.

I’m not sure if anyone has heard of Christopher Mason, but he’s a model and Jen is a huge fan. Johan and Christopher look incredibly similar – in terms of looks, Nick looks nothing like either of them. If we are basing Jen’s type based on what they look like, Nick doesn’t fit into that category.

That being said, there was a point where they were following each other on Instagram, so who knows. If they are coupled on BIP and do get engaged, I am pretty sure they won’t last.

Ising a Google image search, I looked at pictures of Johan Bergfeld and, IMO, he is not even close to being as handsome as Christopher Mason. I get your point though, that neither looks similar to Nick Viall. I do think that Nick is better looking than Johan Bergfeld, so if looks were the only consideration I think Nick would qualify. JMO

I agree with you.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach