SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 59 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Southerngal Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:45 pm

Alanna - keep snarking!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE your humor!  I'm just upset that you didn't send me the Josh super secret decoder ring RIGHT after you used it.  It took a lot longer to come to my house!!! Smiley

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:48 pm

It really doesn't matter IMO if they get engaged on the show or not. The ring on Amanda's finger won't matter to her kids at all. In the beginning IMO it will be easier, that they are long distance. They can talk on the phone as much as they wish, and meet up when possible, but there isn't too much pressure to become an insta family. If they still have the feels, Josh can move closer to Amanda later on, I read here, that he'd be willing to move. If there is a proposal, they can still do everything after the show at their own pace, they don't have to move in together right away, and josh won't have to take the role of a step dad immediately. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:49 pm

Alanna wrote:
Southerngal wrote:It seems like we at least all agree that a happy relationship amongst all of them can work, but that it takes A LOT of work and won't be easy.  In order for it to be successful, I think it takes maturity, patience, and thinking of the children above all else.  To go on a 2 week vacation with someone, where said children are not even present, and then get engaged, is already not putting the children first (IMO).  If it works out for them, great, but I think the more likely scenario is that he will end up with two failed engagements.
What's with all the logic and reason when we can talk about Neil Lane??? Buzz kill laugh out loud

I'm joking. ITA with you but I'm just so entertained by all this, I can't wait!!

Alanna I'm soooo right there with you. Like logically, real world I agree with all these rational posters. OF COURSE Josh and Amanda should take it slow.

But ... I watch this chit to be entertained. Buzzkill! I want the engagment! Preferably with MeAndI's recycled ring!! With Josh just as OTT declaring his undying love and commitment to be her baby daddy 4eva! And then watch Andi meltdown on Twitter. YOPO!!!!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:51 pm

Southerngal wrote:Alanna - keep snarking!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE your humor!  I'm just upset that you didn't send me the Josh super secret decoder ring RIGHT after you used it.  It took a lot longer to come to my house!!! Smiley
Haha I will be here! Now that we know Josh's ways, it's all so clear and will make this season better than evah!!

Sosleepy, that's exactly right!! I just can't wait for all the things you mentioned. And I mean, he has a dog, like how much harder are two little girls?! Same diff.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:52 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I would think it would be too early for many reasons, but the most logical is editing.

ok thanks. I guess they release the contestants names before any promos and that hasn't happened yet has it ?
No. The show doesn't air until August. They're in no rush to start promoting it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:02 pm

I totally agree with all of you that want this HEA with Josh & Amanda but also hope they take things slowly moving forward and don't get engaged. But I think it's going to happen anyway.  Producers will want an engagement come hell or high water and I think we all know the power they can have.  So unless Nick gets down on one knee (for Jen or whoever, but guessing Jen), I think JAM will be the ones to come out of this finale engaged.

C'mon Nick.  Take one for the team!
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:11 pm

Joshswife,

IA. That's why I said they can work out but, I believe, that's the minority.

My mom and dad were also divorced and they really just found out that they loved each other but more in a brother/sister way than husband/wife. Therefore, pretty much what you said, we never had to worry about them getting mad if we did something with dad instead of mom, never was ever put in the middle. My dad came to dinner often and was always there for holidays. But can give you nightmare stories of how when my dad remarried what his new wife put my dad through when he did something for us. Example, I remember my dad calling me and telling me that if asked I am to say that I bought my younger brother a fishing pole instead of him. To keep the peace he would say. Won't bore you anymore with my life but believe me she was crazy.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:17 pm

I think with very few exceptions, MOST people on this show consider the "engagment" a lets try this IRL without cameras promise ring. Nothing more, nothing less. May as well let Amanda have some major BLING, then give it a try in the real world slowly for those girls. Plus, it's just better tv, people. Think about me and my entertainment. Come on! laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:19 pm

I think it may have just happened.

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve  36m36 minutes ago
Wow. Unreal. And no, I'm not talking about the TV show UnREAL. You'll know tomorrow what I'm talking about.

Update: Actually this could be about Jordan/Jojo too. But since we were all on the subject of engagement my mind went there first.

Last edited by Beach Lover on Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:21 pm

Dang you Steve and your silly teases! Could it be about the 'ette? Not sure he'd release BIP spoilers yet? When does that usually happen?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:22 pm

Doesn't RS release "spoliers" in realtime..? It COULD be about BIP..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:23 pm

I am going to put my money on a double engagement laugh out loud Amanda/Josh & Jen/Nick
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach