SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 30 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

s -  The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by SweetRose Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:13 pm

jojo47 wrote:
SweetRose wrote:Interesting take on the phone call & letter...

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/07/27/robby-jordan-asks-jojo-parents-permission-jojo-bachelorette-finale/

I wouldn't be surprised if this is pretty close to how MTP/LCD's goes down.

I agree! I'm sure it will be much simpler than what they are leading on...This all would make sense IMO!
SweetRose
SweetRose

Back to top Go down

s -  The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:17 pm

The article matches up with the Epi description pretty well.

Now we just have to figure out how the SCs match up and what they're telling us.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:49 pm

nd4reality wrote:"What you did to me is not right" - is this to Jordan and about him not asking her dad for his blessing ?

If so wow. Probably not since the light is much more in that SC. So what did Robby do in that case ?

This is my question. Do the words seem to match up with the visual or does anyone think it's a frankenbite?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:51 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
nd4reality wrote:"What you did to me is not right" - is this to Jordan and about him not asking her dad for his blessing ?

If so wow. Probably not since the light is much more in that SC. So what did Robby do in that case ?

This is my question.   Do the words seem to match up with the visual or does anyone think it's a frankenbite?
That would be a new level of crazy, even for her, calling not asking for permission a "thing he did to her." If so, d@mn. And he still stayed and popped the question? laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:18 pm

Alanna wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:

This is my question.   Do the words seem to match up with the visual or does anyone think it's a frankenbite?
That would be a new level of crazy, even for her, calling not asking for permission a "thing he did to her." If so, d@mn. And he still stayed and popped the question? laugh out loud

IDK something is strange.

What would either of them have done to her ? Unless she means that they love her so much in a good way and she cannot love back in the same way ?
Would loving her = what you did to me ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:13 pm

SweetRose wrote:
USAGold wrote:
HEA wrote:Can we identify the colors of both suits as : blue grey suit (jordan) and blue bright suit (robby)?

the one jojo is crying fountain is IMO Mr grey suit....

s -  The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 End11
@bachelorrecapzz twitter

s -  The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 End211
@bachelorrecapzz twitter

The I love you SC IMO matches Jords as the pucker or bend matches in the picture of him walking towards her!  The sleeve part to me bends in the same if that makes sense !!

I think the "I love you" SC matches Jordon's scruff from this walking down picture for sure...his is so much lighter than Robbys!  Yes, I think Robby's suit in his pics are a brighter blue too.  The sunlight and darkening/lightning pics is what keeps confusing me on the colors though.

I just can't with the color of Robby's blue suit and I can't see why he could either lolol It's fugly!!! I think the ILY is Jordon, too.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:36 pm

s -  The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 1713
s -  The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 End11
(Image copied from above)
IMO-the lighting tells the difference: brighter light on Robby, more shadows on Jordan.
So Jordan is later in the day.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:10 pm

grace8136 wrote:In the media pics, it's looks like Robby is arriving before Jordan, but with the new preview once again the caps aren't adding up. I'm sure it gets resolved somehow, but...

I don't see a seam on this sleeve for the ILY. (Robby) I do see one for the " Everyday, I wanted it to be you"
s -  The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Fe7104bb-c350-4015-bd58-3527d4c8f2bd_zps1puwmopb
my s/c

s -  The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 16425b65-a945-476c-8d4f-1a0d7b569daa_zpsytbqoa1d
my s/c
The second suit is definitely darker like Jordan's, imo.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:15 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:s -  The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 1713
(Image copied from above)
IMO-the lighting tells the difference: brighter light on Robby, more shadows on Jordan.
So Jordan is later in the day.

T4p

This pretty much sums it up for me.

This and the picture sequence #s that GA sleuthed.

done deal. Bring on the twirl.

IMO so anyone not convinced can keep sleuthing. there are a few things still left to sleuth or speculate on but Jordan comes second and she tells him that She loves him.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I am throwing this out there. As per my post upthread, the pics weren't showing up this morning even though I linked them no problem last night.

I decided just now, to save them, and upload them. When I saved them to my desktop, I looked for any info that might be helpful. Sometimes it show information. I hovered over the pic, and noticed this.

JoJo standing smiling May 12 2016 20:21

JoJo walking down the stairs. May 12 2016 21:16

Robby walking towards her May 12 2016 21:42

Jordan walking towards her May 12 2016 22:49

All tagged Episodeic
One hour and 7 minutes between F2 and F1's arrivals.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:34 pm

nd4reality wrote:northernview - do you remember sleuthing the bleeding color that the editors changed up on Melissa's FRC  dress ?

lolpanda

these SCs they have matched the blue's exactly to confuse.

:cutesmile!:  sleuthing was so different back then .... It was what consumed us!!  We left no stone unturned and made some amazing discoveries :yes:  i was so excited to zoom in on dress and see the colour difference and realize it was photoshopped to change colour.   My one and only claim to fame  giggling  other than that I suck at sleuthing!  

Makes me hate RS even more when i think of the good old days. Redfacemad

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:47 pm

2observe wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I am throwing this out there. As per my post upthread, the pics weren't showing up this morning even though I linked them no problem last night.

I decided just now, to save them, and upload them. When I saved them to my desktop, I looked for any info that might be helpful. Sometimes it show information. I hovered over the pic, and noticed this.

JoJo standing smiling May 12 2016 20:21

JoJo walking down the stairs. May 12 2016 21:16

Robby walking towards her May 12 2016 21:42

Jordan walking towards her May 12 2016 22:49

All tagged Episodeic
One hour and 7 minutes between F2 and F1's arrivals.

The camera must have been set at a different time zone than Thailand, as Robbies says its 9:42 pm and Jordan is at 10:49 pm. Not sure what time the sun sets in Thailand but Id imagine earler than that. Anyone know?

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 12 - JoJo Fletcher - S/Caps - SM - Sleuthing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
SueSt
sharonchan
Litta123
mtnlvr55
Relalou
USAGold
JaeO
northernviewer
SweetRose
Mr Write
Judiful