SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ladiesnight - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:51 pm

I cannot wait to have my luke dose tomorrow. This clip video between jojo and himself look HOT !!!!

Back to top Go down

ladiesnight - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:40 pm

BKay wrote:Ladybug, I'm sure I'm not the only one who thanks you for bringing it forward. I hate discussions when I don't have a clue what is going on...and that seems to happen far too often Hugesmile  ...so thank you!

I thank you for bringing  that picture forward as well. Please don't stop. 

the picture was just ONE example of the clean up he did on his Instagram between prior and post show.
someone upthread asked what sort of cleanup was done and that was one of the known examples. 

there was a big cleanup done on his Instagram not just one or two picture. that is a fact. 

:detective

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:52 pm

soooooooo here are a  couple of clips with luke in it handwave

SOURCE

SOURCE

SOURCE

SOURCE

SOURCE

SOURCE

Last edited by HEA on Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:42 am; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:02 pm

Please utilize the multi quote button. 
Thank you! Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:11 pm

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:16 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:

It was interesting to see Luke in that top clip sitting on the bench with Robby and Jordan because it was the first time I could really see how bulked up he is in relation to them. I hadn't realized he is kind of massive. I'm likin' it!
Muscleman

agree.
and I find very interesting Luke's reaction about wells admitting he never kissed jojo (as well as the other's reactions BTW).
It looks like they were all very respectful about wells, not making bad jokes.
But I could see Luke smirking behind his hand n?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:56 pm

who is excited like me to see luke tonight? group hug :inlove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:57 pm

Me me me!!! They have nice chemistry and I think she dies over Jos super manly and masculine demeanor.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:35 pm

I just can't get enough and watching him. I think JoJo is a little bit crazy for passing up on Luke..........and Chase.

I am looking so forward to seeing Luke as the bachelor. I really hope they give it to him.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:47 pm

Luke is a country boy and will probably end up with a country girl with GRITS (Girl Raised In The South) giggling  

Per his Snap: Silly boy took his truck in a middle of a field last night and lost his wallet and had to back this morning to find it.  He did.  But what was he doing in the middle of the field at night?  :winkie:

JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:53 pm

And what is stored in that wallet that he would take it out in the middle of the field. cantstopl
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:57 pm

iamreal2u wrote:And what is stored in that wallet that he would take it out in the middle of the field. cantstopl

rofl  OMG!  Too funny!  Maybe he shared a little too much info on snap
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015