SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GirlPower - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Junequilts Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:05 pm

[quote="babs"][quote="HEA"]^^ indeed right?

Sometimes I see a CG model guy and sometimes I see good looking average guy but I think it is more his intensity that I am attracted and also the way he puts his hand in front of his mouth when he is smitten with her. I dunno. I do not find him perfect physically but in my eyes I find it almost perfect inside and out. I am really smitten to see him with jojo. That is the love story I want to watch during a bach season. :cutiepie

That is what I like to see, too. Many folks find a love story like the last one, boring. This one does not interest me, since Luke seems to be out of the ecqasion.
Junequilts
Junequilts

Back to top Go down

GirlPower - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:20 pm

I really wonder why Luke goes at F4 (if he does, which I do believe). Seems like a perfect shocking F3 exit to set him up as Bachelor so I'm really curious what happens. Maybe it's between him and Chase on who she doesn't want to lead on further than needed and Luke wins that out in her mind for some reason? Or he's deemed too hot for the fantasy suite by Miss Jojo who has her mind set on someone else? I don't quite get it but that will be an interesting ep to see.

Other than all the likes, which I hadn't noticed before, I really like how he seems genuine and has adult conversations with more substance to them. I think he'll be a superstar Bachelor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:26 pm

I don't think JoJo trusts herself in the fantasy suite with Luke. She knows she is going to choose Jordan and probably wants to keep things a little 'clean', if you know what I mean. So sending Luke home at F4 makes total sense to me. It takes a lot of fortitude to turn that stud down.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5326

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:02 pm

I keep asking the same question, why does she release Luke at F4?  Is it possible that TPTB approached Luke about being the next lead and Luke could see she was more into Jordon at this point?  IIRC, I believe Marcus and Chris were pulled aside by TPTB and told they were contenders for the nex lead.  It makes rejection more palatable for Luke perhaps.

JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:23 pm

I, too, am puzzled as to his F4 exit. Especially after seeing how close her hand was to grabbing his junk while they were making out ever so passionately.

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:27 pm

It was probably just physical for her, despite what she said. And honestly he's not very fun, at least like Robby is fun and playful imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:29 pm

Legs are the tell tale sign IMO. With Luke she has her legs crossed and they stay on her own side of the seat, like a barrier.
With BBJ she has them intertwined with his.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:10 pm

He's TB contender. She's the lead playing the part. IMO that's the storyboard. She's got the hots for him as much as I do for Evan.

Even when she talks about how hot he is, it's not believable to me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71522

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He's TB contender. She's the lead playing the part. IMO that's the storyboard. She's got the hots for him as much as I do for Evan.

If this is the case, then Luke is playing his part too, his audition for the next lead.  But dang, there was definitely tongue going on in that fake kiss.  Hugesmile JMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:17 pm

Oh yeah! He's dancing all the way to the mansion! GirlPower - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 3806527698

I don't mind him, he seems like a great guy. For me personally, he's not like what Roberto does to me. cantstopl

I think he'd be a great bachelor.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71522

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:20 pm

I am not sure I want him for the next lead and that he continues his 15 minutes towards his music career.  To me he is a real man, not a little boy like some of the others. IMO. :fanningfan
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:51 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:He's TB contender. She's the lead playing the part. IMO that's the storyboard. She's got the hots for him as much as I do for Evan.

If this is the case, then Luke is playing his part too, his audition for the next lead.  But dang, there was definitely tongue going on in that fake kiss.  Hugesmile  JMO

To me she always looks as if she is tuning him out when he is talking. She plays with her hair and she never seems to let him finish what he is saying. It's just lets get to the makeout portion of this date...like it's her job. As for Luke, I don't really get that he is all that into her either. I think he is aware of the possibilities for him if this all goes according to the plan tptb have set out and he is going along. Lucky for us, he just happens to be a man who knows how to kiss and they are both attractive people so...why not?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015