SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ladiesnight - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:46 pm

I will look hard at Luke as the next Bach if it happens. Betcha he finds a nice girl more his style.

Back to top Go down

ladiesnight - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:05 pm

Since the Bachelor is most likely going to be Luke, I hope they just announce him on the ATFR. I'll scream if they try to make it look like anyone else has a shot. Please no games, no BS, no stringing anyone along or dragging it out. That drove me nuts last year. :crazed
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:11 pm

bluwavz wrote:Since the Bachelor is most likely going to be Luke, I hope they just announce him on the ATFR. I'll scream if they try to make it look like anyone else has a shot. Please no games, no BS, no stringing anyone along or dragging it out. That drove me nuts last year. :crazed
Please no BS laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud Okay girl!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:18 pm

LOL. They dragged out that Ben H announcement for eternity even though it was obvious for a long time it was going to be him. Don't play with me, TPTB. I know it's going to be Luke. Unless he turns it down of course. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:32 pm

Ladies night with Luke and James on July 6th.  Road trip to Texas anyone?  :yougogirl:

Watch 'em tonight on @thebacheloretteabc and then catch 'em @wagnersbackyard July 6th! @luke__pell & @jamesmccoytaylor treat us to a performance and a #meetandgreet for #LadiesNight!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:33 pm

I think I need to leave now! laugh out loud That would be a great show to attend. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:55 pm

It's like they are not even pretending anymore. Good for Luke...
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:51 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
babs wrote:Hands off ladies!  He's my man!

I am just looking not touching, but be nice and maybe by the end of summer I will find time to drive to Nashville and try to get some pics for all of us. If you want to come visit, we can road trip it to Nashville together, it is only about a two hour drive Hugesmile

That would be so much fun but it would be about a 72 hour drive for me.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:03 pm

babs wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
babs wrote:Hands off ladies!  He's my man!

I am just looking not touching, but be nice and maybe by the end of summer I will find time to drive to Nashville and try to get some pics for all of us. If you want to come visit, we can road trip it to Nashville together, it is only about a two hour drive Hugesmile

That would be so much fun but it would be about a 72 hour drive for me.  

Pics it is. I like Luke a lot but not 72 hours ladiesnight - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 2498057887
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:01 am

I'm listening to 'She Brings Me Back'  Embarressed!  on Luke's gigmasters page. I like it  yes

I could picture a cute music video for this one. Can he just become a country music star so I can follow his career here and there? The Bachelor gig isn't so great by comparison laugh out loud

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:07 am

I didn't realize that Luke was playing in Frisco on Friday night. That's pretty close to where I live.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:41 am

albean99 wrote:I didn't realize that Luke was playing in Frisco on Friday night. That's pretty close to where I live.

Want to go and take pictures for all his crazy fans here? Pretty please.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015