SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

texan - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:23 pm

Back in the day, back in the days, fans , I mean hard core fans bought wells and carried cut-outs around the US, did I mention regularly bought them gifts, yeah- $36-40 to see these guys as fans, that is sub-par( carryon),laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

texan - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:26 pm

If his time on the show enhanced his pre existing career? He 99% went on the show to ENHANCE his career in the first place. These folks go on the show for journey, adventure, experiences, travel, money, opportunities, etc. NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND THINKS THEYRE GONNA GO ON FIRST AND FOREMOST FOR LOVE.

I don't buy the BS. Never have. Never will. That's what Reality TV is. It is. It is. It is. Why is it that the pooh smells but smellers choose to ignore it for whatever reason..? Usually in my experiences of bias forms. The poohy bags that I need are not made for diapers btw laugh out loud

IMO is all. And will forever be.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:30 pm

lexforlife wrote:Back in the day, back in the days, fans , I mean hard core fans bought wells and carried cut-outs around the US, did I mention regularly bought them gifts, yeah- $36-40 to see these guys as fans, that is sub-par( carryon),laugh out loud.

rotfl rotfl rotfl

Yup those were hard core fans!  Hugesmile  Today's aren't measuring up yet, other than just throwing money at these idiots for no reason other than to meet and hug them. laugh out loud

I can't bring myself to fangirl and certainly not hand over my hard earned money to keep these people from having to actually work a real job.  Gosh, what a tough life having to shill products, model, and meet, greet and hug people all day!  texan - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 1f602  texan - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 1f602  laugh out loud

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:35 pm

^^What is "wells" you are referring too, you mean they bought the bank like Wells Fargo?  hehehe
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:36 pm

So RS says they charged $36 for a meet and greet and that's that?

Thanks to those who searched and can't find anything advertising the $36 fee. If there is one, I'd be curious to know.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:So RS says they charged $36 for a meet and greet and that's that?

Thanks to those who searched and can't find anything advertising the $36 fee. If there is one, I'd be curious to know.
I believe someone on the previous page said there IS a fee. It just didn't say how much.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:40 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:If his time on the show enhanced his pre existing career? He 99% went on the show to ENHANCE his career in the first place. These folks go on the show for journey, adventure, experiences, travel, money, opportunities, etc. NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND THINKS THEYRE GONNA GO ON FIRST AND FOREMOST FOR LOVE.

I don't buy the BS. Never have. Never will. That's what Reality TV is. It is. It is. It is. Why is it that the pooh smells but smellers choose to ignore it for whatever reason..? Usually in my experiences of bias forms. The poohy bags that I need are not made for diapers btw laugh out loud

Since you are taking what I said in my post (bold above)....Please don't infer that I said or even think ANYONE went on this current season for LOVE. Because I DON'T. And that Includes JoJo.  Thanks!
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:So RS says they charged $36 for a meet and greet and that's that?

I can't find a quote of $36. for the M/G, but it is for both Luke/James at the same time. I finally found reference to individual M&G for a price which was not indicated.

But your point is taken regarding RS taking the word of an emailer and spreading information without validation. This is what he did to Caila, IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:44 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:

I believe someone on the previous page said there IS a fee. It just didn't say how much.

Well if there IS a fee, then surly they would advertise this to get people to meet them. Why isn't there proof of advertising from Luke. That's all I'm saying. All too often rumours run rampant and next thing you know our forum is quoted for information that's not accurate.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:48 pm

Seabear wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:If his time on the show enhanced his pre existing career? He 99% went on the show to ENHANCE his career in the first place. These folks go on the show for journey, adventure, experiences, travel, money, opportunities, etc. NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND THINKS THEYRE GONNA GO ON FIRST AND FOREMOST FOR LOVE.

Since you are taking what I said in my post (bold above)....Please don't infer that I said or even think ANYONE went on this current season for LOVE. Because I DON'T. And that Includes JoJo.  Thanks!
It was a point of interest that I was going to make either way. So thanks for the tip!  yes :gotcha: And I believe a general consensus is that NOBODY EVER goes on this show for LOVE FIRST AND FOREMOST. Yes, including this season, like you've said before, so how could I ever mistake your words? Not a chance! thumbsup

It is. It is. It is. Can anyone finish my remark? I shall pat myself on the tush as opposed to my back. I'm a smartie pants! Claps claps!  :claphands Praying clapping! texan - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 3806527698

IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:

Well if there IS a fee, then surly they would advertise this to get people to meet them. Why isn't there proof of advertising from Luke. That's all I'm saying. All too often rumours run rampant and next thing you know our forum is quoted for information that's not accurate.
I have no idea. As usual laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:53 pm

MiniDiva wrote:OK, reading the fine print about last night's gig at Wagner's Backyard says basic cover charge is $10 but individual Meet-n-Greet tickets are also available (no price listed).   Rolling Eyes

Individual Meet n greet tickets available, $200 tables with 6 meet n greet tickets, $10 pre-sale! So you can meet these talented studly Bachelors!
Source: Wagner's Backyard FB

This shows there was a cost for the individual meeting. If a table costs $200 and comes with 6 M&G tickets, they paid extra for that. This is my summation from the ad.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015