SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by SLA44 Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:22 pm

HEA wrote:oh gosh... because a man is a singer and single, does not mean that he is a justin beiber!!

country artists are generally more grounded, family oriented (see his best friend Brendon).

Luke has a dry sense of humor. many do not understand him I am sure of it.

Nobody is perfect and I am sure Luke is the first to say that. I am sure his fans too BTW.

I think we already talk this picture quite a lot no???

just my opinion here
deadhorse

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by chase4me Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:24 pm

I think Luke can't be accused of not instantly controlling what a "loose" fan does at a moment....be it touching him.

Good thing is, we haven't heard from the "girl" accusing Luke of hooking up with her. It's her embarrassment I think for acting the way she did. It speaks more about her, not Luke.

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:28 pm

chase4me wrote:I think Luke can't be accused of not instantly controlling what a "loose" fan does at a moment....be it touching him.

Good thing is, we haven't heard from the "girl" accusing Luke of hooking up with her. It's her embarrassment I think for acting the way she did. It speaks more about her, not Luke.
Again a good posting and I agree with everything you said.   yes

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:33 pm

The fan girl conversation earlier had nothing to do with the stupid picture with the overly friendly fan.  We were simply discussing the fact that he's not hiding out or even really trying to pretend he's the F1 since he's been so surrounded by fan girls.  

IMO, if he had actually been the F1, he'd have had to be a little more considerate of Jo's feelings and/or her being jealous or worrying about the time spent with fans.  Since he's not he's capatilizing on his new found fame... Maybe just a tad bit early.  Normally, most wait until after they've been let go - episode airing wise - to go so public.  Just like his friend James shouldn't have been seen kissing the girl in public, until after next Monday's epi.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:46 pm

Oh @Ladybug82, now I get it. But most of the contestants who want to work went back to their normal jobs. My little research showed me that Luke was playing gigs before the show. So, I think all he did was go back to work.  No crime committed here.  And James is his own man, leading his life before he met Luke on the show. Is there even a convincing proof that James was the one kissing?

Last edited by chase4me on Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:52 pm

I can think of a lot of topics that have been deadhorse to death. Namely one that keeps getting mentioned in this thread that is about someone other than Luke. Tomato potato. It's all tastes the same. :gotcha:Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 3806527698

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:57 pm

@HEA  Regarding the first bolding:  He has been out and about, posting lots on SM and had multiple shows.  We can go back in the threads and his SM for specific dates.  So yes, some of that info would indeed be facts facts.

As for the second... If you go back and actually look at my sentence, it says IMO just before the words you chose to bold.  I never accused him of anything or said anything bad.  Just that I think he'd have been a little more cautious with some of the fan girls and being so accessible if he'd actually been F1, to be considerate towards and about Jo's feelings, but that's obviously not an issue at this point.  JMOAA

ETA: Yes it's James, there's picture and video evidence in his thread.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:03 pm

IMO It doesn't matter who the lead was warned about, they will choose who they believe is the right person for them, not for us. I don't think they should choose someone that doesn't have an rumours attached simply for that reason alone. If the lead isn't feeling it with 24 guys, then those 24 can move on, as clearly so far, they have been.

Luke doesn't need defending. Everyone states their opinions, and there is a fan thread for Luke if negative comments are disturbing to some.

Yes he has gone back to work, which involved screaming fans, females everywhere. If he was the F1 IMO he would be stepping back at least until the FRC aired. There has been just about every season, rumours of the speculated F1 cheating, or the lead breaking up the relationship because of cheating, blah blah blah. He would be smeared in the media at this point, if he was the F1. Luke is happy, very evident he is enjoying life post filming. That shows me he's happy he isn't the F1. That's no reflection on the lead, and it shouldn't be just to make other's look bad.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:05 pm

^ Preach GA. Especially about the lead picking who THEY want. Not who the FANS want them with/like better.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:13 pm

Things may be / getting a little too snarky around here towards other members. Once again, there is a Luke Fan thread if negative comments are so annoying that it makes you forget he's just a contestant on a reality TV show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:47 pm

Singing is Luke's job and he needs all those screaming fangirls. I don't see anything wrong with it. There are a lot of big name singers that also have screaming fangirls and I'm sure their wives understand that it is part of the job.

Even if Luke was/is F1, there have been no reporting of cheating on his part. He had fangirls before he went on the show so I don't know how he is suppose to do his job and eliminate the females that go to his concerts.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:46 pm

I really like Luke and have no problem with him playing shows, charging for meet and greets or anything else. I laughed at donkey bowling, but I have been stuck on a Texas road where the animals are in charge not the humans and you joke and are patient, no actual animals hurt. Luke is showing us who he is and I think he is perfectly okay with some liking him and some not.

I do think, IMO, if he was F1, while the screaming girls would still be there he would not show them on his snapchat out of respect for his new fiance who he could not publically acknowledge yet. So those snaps say to me, not F1. 

I also think the crying blue dress SC is probably JoJo crying when Luke eliminates himself. I think she would pick Jordan either way, but would have enjoyed testing out Luke in the FS, if I was young and single I would want to.

As far as who JoJo should or shouldn't have picked, that is up to her. I personally think she would not love the fishin and country lifestyle Luke loves and it would not have ended up being fun for either of them. I actually think Robby was her best match on paper, but the heart wants what it wants. And if I get to see Luke find a woman who will love and be happy with all aspects of his life in the future than good for me, instead of waiting for an uncomfortable break up once the lack of compatibility becomes too hard to ignore. All JMO.

Oh yeah, I donated $25 to build a JEM well (I hope that clean water tastes good) and another $50 that went to low income neighborhood revitilaztion in Augusta to meet Jef Holms and his parents. So yeah, been there and fanned that. If some girls were happy to pay $40 (I believe that include admission) to meet Luke and James and listen to live music then good for them. Again JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015