SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ladiesnight - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:06 am

thanks! Welcome Frymama and thanks for your posts!
Welcome1

Back to top Go down

ladiesnight - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:27 am

Interesting turn of events indeed!  

Maybe when Kaitlyn comes back to talk to JoJo about not falling for lust, she's actually referring to Jordan?

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:47 am

I can't stand it! I can't imagine what happens at that RC but I really don't think he left because of lack of feelings for JoJo. It is really possible that there will be some kind of twist but I still think that JoJo will end up with Jordan. There are too many clues post show that he is F1.

Thank you Frymama for sharing you inside view with us. I want the FRC/ATFR NOW!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:28 pm

alright. some interesting facts about momma luke.

- she owns a BBQ place on sale since january in Burnet - this account has no post from february 9 up to May 19 - LINK

- her personal facebook was cleaned from January 3 up to May 19 - she added a new picture of herself on may 19 - LINK

- JUNE 9, she shared this fan jojo/luke video dan+shay with luke... 2 times at different hours (2:04pm and 3:02pm) but this video is not on her page.

- JULY 7, she posted the video SHE BRINGS ME BACK. Since the group photo january 3, she never post any pic of her son.

---

Question: do we have the same CLEAN UP with mommy/daddy jordan, mommy/daddy robby?

Daddy Luke is not active at all. LINK

His sister who lives in California is also not very active but more regular and no interruption. she posted

June 28: why bachelor nation should pic luke as next bachelor (which is an article on how wonderful her brother is, nothing saying he is not F1)
May 30: She's smoke (luke and jojo in the firefight GD)
May 23:  Tonight my amazing, compassionate, one of kind brother is starring on the Bacherorette reality tv series! Tune in to ABC @8pm to see if jojo picks the right guy;) ‪#‎teamluke‬ (with a montage of sis and bro)

---

why mommy luke facebook was cleaned up until May 19 on all her facebook account? Why the only 2 posts about Luke are related somehow to jojo fan video and jojo song? Is she under strick orders to do not post anything about her son even after his return?

Poppa Robby is not shy to interact on SM (I've seen it with hope IG). Not sure about jordan's family or Chase's family.

This truly puzzle me question

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:44 pm

RS' column today made it seem like Luke's exit will make him look good, so I don't think he sends himself home. Idk tho.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:24 pm

^ Yeah, I mean in that clip of him with the flowers and candles, it looks like it's night time or close to it, so for him to tell her he basically loves her and then to say hey, I'm not feeling it with you, I'm leaving, would just be crazy. IMO.

One poster mentioned that maybe he asks for validation before they go further and she can't give it to him, so he leaves. That would be a good set up for the next gig IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:33 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Yeah, I mean in that clip of him with the flowers and candles, it looks like it's night time or close to it, so for him to tell her he basically loves her and then to say hey, I'm not feeling it with you, I'm leaving, would just be crazy. IMO.

One poster mentioned that maybe he asks for validation before they go further and she can't give it to him, so he leaves. That would be a good set up for the next gig IMO.
This works too and explains our girl's meltdown that maybe she made a mistake not promising him he was f1 and giving him the reassurance so he stayed. I'm down!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:35 pm

I think Luke realized after the HTD that he was not the F1 and producers put the bug in his ear to help make a dramatic exit to garner sympathy and positive publicity for him to set him up for the next Lead. My guess Luke had a heart to heart with JoJo on the tarmac and it was his time to leave on a positive note.  We have heard from previous cast that they are already discussing the lead role with the F4 guys and that gives them more to think about. The guys openly discussed how they thought Jordon was the lead last Argentina epi so the stage is set for Luke's exit.  

All just my opinion.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:53 pm

They have to do something to garner sympathy as the next lead. Nothing new and its getting old now.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked4 Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:58 pm

Will be very interesting to watch Luke's feet this weekend! He seems to have had a "gig" booked for this Saturday for some time now?! Sadly I don't believe he's F1, but if he is not in LA this weekend, could point to a return at some point, ala Reid. Hopefully not...
hooked4
hooked4

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:05 pm

I think Luke is a genuine and noble guy and he wouldn't do anything to disrespect JoJo and himself.  But if he knows how the show works, has handlers/producers in his ear, listens to the guys talk about the other guys being the probable lead (and not Luke) -- he has realized what his options are and leaves on good terms.  He may be country, but he is a smart man.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:11 pm

APRIL 24..... You have my heart with romantic illuminated sunset path heart

APRIL 26..... Can I talk to you for a minute (I NEED MY HEART BACK)

yep... totally makes sense.... NOT! :thud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015