SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRoJo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:24 am

babs wrote:I really hope you are right HEA, although, I would like to see Luke as the next bachelor.

That makes this show addictive. possibilities. bestbud!

Back to top Go down

TeamRoJo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by babs Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:35 am

What makes this show interesting is to hear the different theories on this board.

How does RS get his spoilers? Does he have an insider that feeds him information? If so, why hasn't MF found out who it is and sue the pants off him/she?

If it wasn't for the post show activity of JoJo and Jordan, I would think that RS got the wrong information this time. He has before so he could again. if I was MF I would totally do something different just to make a fool out of Steve.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:44 am

babs wrote:What makes this show interesting is to hear the different theories on this board.  

How does RS get his spoilers?  Does he have an insider that feeds him information?  If so, why hasn't MF found out who it is and sue the pants off him/she?

If it wasn't for the post show activity of JoJo and Jordan, I would think that RS got the wrong information this time.  He has before so he could again.  if I was MF I would totally do something different just to make a fool out of Steve.
I don't know what MF may have up his sleeve nor do I know that the post show activity hasn't been played to look a certain way when maybe it's not that way at all.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:56 am

SLA44 wrote:
babs wrote:What makes this show interesting is to hear the different theories on this board.  

How does RS get his spoilers?  Does he have an insider that feeds him information?  If so, why hasn't MF found out who it is and sue the pants off him/she?

If it wasn't for the post show activity of JoJo and Jordan, I would think that RS got the wrong information this time.  He has before so he could again.  if I was MF I would totally do something different just to make a fool out of Steve.
I don't know what MF may have up his sleeve nor do I know that the post show activity hasn't been played to look a certain way when maybe it's not that way at all.

I think IMO it is easy to just see only what we want to see.
I fail in this pit myself. I want to see luke with jojo now but are they?
I have no idea. I see clues that some other don't and same for me, some see clues with jordan that I totally do not see.
So IMO to be influenced either by the early RS spoilers and just concentrate on the edits of a guy who take the cake 50% more than the others air time... it is easy to be influence IMO.
But I do try to see outside the done deal box and see other options because i know that Fleiss and Co have something to prove each season against RS: that he is wrong.
Of course there are sleughting and that makes it more interesting. But it is bits. sometimes huge, sometimes not. But overall, very interesting to add with the edits indeed
However, no matter wrong or right. They want drama. They want ratings. They will stop at nothing for that.
So again IMO, could be Jordan at the end... or could be another guy or even another noone ending

ALL is just my opinion. TY

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeFan Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:28 am

Hey guys,

I'm new here but have been lurking for a few days after discovering this place. Enjoying the speculation so much but the wait is killing me!

I love Luke and as JoJo has even said "he is the total package." I agree! He has everything I'd love in a man for sure!

Anyway, I'm not sure whether anyone else has posted this already as I haven't seen it anywhere, but that song he wrote for JoJo..."She brings me back"... here are as many of the lyrics as I can hear and interpret from listening to a fan's video on his FB page and his "official" video.

This is very interesting. Can't imagine him publicly declaring that this song is about JoJo and singing these lyrics about somebody else's girlfriend/fiancee...

SHE BRINGS ME BACK

(official clip)

Another day in day out on the road
Too many ways to lose your soul
She brings me back

You got to keep moving
Keep the cup half full
A lot of me proving I'm ahead of the ......???
She, she brings me back

Back to the place
Where there ain't a trace
Of the real world lies
She defies the walls of gravity

She turns down the night
She breathes life (light?)
With every red wine kiss
I can sip a fantasy
She brings me
Back from reality

Then, more interesting lyrics from fan video from recent concert...

With every red wine kiss
I get to sip a fantasy
She brings me back from reality

When I'm lost in the noise a million miles away
All she has to do is whisper my name
She...brings me back

Yeah her love is like a July afternoon
She takes me on a midnight flight to the moon
She...brings me back

Back to the place
Of the real world lies
Turn down the night
She breathes life/light
With every red wine kiss
I get to sip a fantasy
She brings me back from reality

When a hard ball takes me
When all hell breaks me
And she's the heaven that saves me
And brings me back to the place

Where the real world lies
She took down the night
she breathes life
With every red wine kiss
I get to sip a fantasy

She brings me...
She brings me...
Back from reality

------------------------------------
OK, so what do y'all make of that?

Especially the bit about her love being like a July afternoon and her taking him to the moon kisses :inlove

And also she's the heaven that saves me...

LukeFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:33 am

LukeFan wrote:Hey guys,

I'm new here but have been lurking for a few days after discovering this place. Enjoying the speculation so much but the wait is killing me!

I love Luke and as JoJo has even said "he is the total package." I agree! He has everything I'd love in a man for sure!

Anyway, I'm not sure whether anyone else has posted this already as I haven't seen it anywhere, but that song he wrote for JoJo..."She brings me back"... here are as many of the lyrics as I can hear and interpret from listening to a fan's video on his FB page and his "official" video.

This is very interesting. Can't imagine him publicly declaring that this song is about JoJo and singing these lyrics about somebody else's girlfriend/fiancee...

SHE BRINGS ME BACK

(official clip)
snipped

Especially the bit about her love being like a July afternoon and her taking him to the moon kisses :inlove

High clap  and  Welcome1

THANK YOU so so much about the words I wanted so much to read. You sure made my day!!!!

this is going to be fun to have another luke fan around group hug :rosiecolored

---

my gosh... if this is not a love song then I am not sure what to say..........
I am truly feeling it that they are together now. no matter what the show may edit.

Last edited by HEA on Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeFan Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:37 am

Thanks @HEA!

I could talk, or should I say swoon over Luke all day long!

Part of me hopes somehow JoJo ends up with him but I would also love to see him as The Bachelor just to get to see more of him! (including that body!!!)

LukeFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:39 am

LukeFan wrote:Thanks @HEA!

Part of me hopes somehow JoJo ends up with him but I would also love to see him as The Bachelor just to get to see more of him! (including that body!!!)

exactly the same here. but no matter what it would be a win win Smiley TeamRoJo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeFan Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:44 am

HEA wrote:

exactly the same here. but no matter what it would be a win win Smiley TeamRoJo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 2498057887

I think he has it all... love the combination of sexy, smart, physically fit and strong, good at sports, but then he's musical, he's a family man, he's sweet. OMG I wish I lived in Texas (or Nashville!)

LukeFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:45 am

LukeFan wrote:
HEA wrote:

I think he has it all... love the combination of sexy, smart, physically fit and strong, good at sports, but then he's musical, he's a family man, he's sweet. OMG I wish I lived in Texas (or Nashville!)

lets joint the fan luke thread and gush about him eh?

oooo and please can you bring over the song words.... i am so so happy you did this THANK YOU!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:09 am

HEA wrote:
LukeFan wrote:

SHE BRINGS ME BACK

(official clip)
snipped

High clap  and  Welcome1

THANK YOU so so much about the words I wanted so much to read. You sure made my day!!!!

this is going to be fun to have another luke fan around group hug :rosiecolored

---

my gosh... if this is not a love song then I am not sure what to say..........
I am truly feeling it that they are together now. no matter what the show may edit.
Welcome LukeFan and congrats on what is IMO the best newbie post ever. I posted a few days ago somewhere on this forum that "She Brings Me Back" was my favorite of the Luke songs I had heard. Can you or HEA provide a link to the fan video you mention so others here can view it too?

Regarding your question about the "July afternoon", could just mean HOT or could reference a particular hookup
or both. Just speculating, as how the h*ck would I know. Again, welcome, thanks for posting, and all Just My Humble Opinion.

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:21 am

^^ welcomeback hopelessly
Sorry you had bad days

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015