SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

accepthisrose - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:51 am

MiniDiva wrote:He wasn't with Chad as she saw Chad another day. She fan girled Luke when she saw him today and snapped him.  Could be a hotel from the look of the hallway. JMO

Chad has been there all week. TPTB probably have all the MTA guys staying at the same hotel and I would guess then that she is staying there too. Maybe we will get to see her with more of the contestants before the weekend is over!

Back to top Go down

accepthisrose - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:00 am

Hooked wrote:So that's it then.   Final 2 as predicted are Jordan and Robby who haven't been spotted in LA or travelling
Yep. Kind of puts a damper on watching his HTD, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:23 am

Hooked wrote:So that's it then.   Final 2 as predicted are Jordan and Robby who haven't been spotted in LA or travelling

Oh well.... not sure i want to see his heart declaration now

I guess she picked jordouche. I think i wanna puke accepthisrose - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 1838857674

Ps: where did i put my mourning black dress now? :shootme: :thud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:41 am

HEA wrote:
Hooked wrote: So that's it then.   Final 2 as predicted are Jordan and Robby who haven't been spotted in LA or travelling

I guess she picked jordouche. I think i wanna puke  accepthisrose - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 1838857674

There there HEA. Everything will be alright alright alright when he is The Bachelor. Let's remind ourselves that it is just a silly show and we can still have fun snarkin'.

:frommeto 2pop

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:51 am

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
HEA wrote:
Hooked wrote: So that's it then.   Final 2 as predicted are Jordan and Robby who haven't been spotted in LA or travelling

I guess she picked jordouche. I think i wanna puke  accepthisrose - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 1838857674

There there HEA. Everything will be alright alright alright when he is The Bachelor. Let's remind ourselves that it is just a silly show and we can still have fun snarkin'.

Yep accepthisrose - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 3806527698

He dodged a bullet and i am grateful for that accepthisrose - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 1710264613

So 3 months of yummy luke? I am ok with that!!! Yeeehaaaa

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:23 am

HEA wrote:

You tried so hard to see Luke as F1. My heart hurts for you. Hopefully, we will get to see Luke as our next bachelor.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:29 am

Poor Luke on Monday night when he has "the chat" with JoJo on the tarmac.  We know it is going to be a long, hard good-bye per Fleiss' tweets.  Luke cares for JoJo so his heart could be broken and has to admit that on National TV. Please no man cry, I can't take that Luke.  We need to have a pity party and our box of tissues ready.   console  :tissuebox  Upset

If you want him to be the next lead, tweet Fleiss. https://twitter.com/fleissmeister    yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:34 am

HEA wrote:
HEA wrote:

Yep accepthisrose - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 3806527698

He dodged a bullet and i am grateful for that accepthisrose - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 1710264613

Unfortunately sarcasm fonts haven't been created, so forgive me if I'm reading this incorrectly.

Jojo automatically becomes a "dodged bullet" because she didn't pick Luke? Did you not want this same girl for your Luke?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:42 am

julychild wrote:
HEA wrote:

Unfortunately sarcasm fonts haven't been created, so forgive me if I'm reading this incorrectly.

Jojo automatically becomes a "dodged bullet" because she didn't pick Luke? Did you not want this same girl for your Luke?

Luke or no Luke, I wonder what Jojo's Mom thinks of her daughters choice of men... from Chard R to " you know who"..... Is there any upgrade here? I don't think so. What has Ben got in common with these two men?
off

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:57 am

I don't think I can bear watching the Ep 8 RC. Reminds me of the last Austalian Bachelor Sam Wood with Heather - everyone loved her and wanted her to end up with Sam but he eliminated her at F4 because he didn't want to string her along any longer due to strong connection and knowing that she wasn't going to be F1 . Also Austalian Bachelorette F2 was eliminted at F3 for same reason. No FS in Australian series.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:01 am

julychild wrote:
HEA wrote:

:dripdrip @julychild i don't know if u meant this to be funny but i totally accepthisrose - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 3806527698 . Thank you and have a nice day
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:05 am

julychild wrote:
HEA wrote:

I love you so much. cantstopl (friend internet love accepthisrose - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 3806527698 )Thanks for that. :claphands

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015