SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

countryboy - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:14 am

Frymama wrote:snipped..

Why does he so confidently go with Luke as F3?  How did he get in Thailand in some way for RS and his crew or whatever his process is? I know that none of your technically know, but I am hoping one of the veteran sleuthers can help me understand how such a big slip up happen when he is supposedly exercising more caution than ever?

Sleuthers discovered that Chase was F3 and not Luke as RS had been spoiling all along. RS changed his tune, probably because our Forum was proving that Chase was F3 compared to information that RS was given. If RS was given that information then I would conclude it was given to him on purpose, as so many other times before. Personally I don't care if he uses caution or not, it makes no difference to our forum because we have long time season sleuthers who know what they are doing. I have no desire to prove him right or wrong, my main focus is sleuthing because that's what this forum is all about.

julychild wrote:

Jojo automatically becomes a "dodged bullet" because she didn't pick Luke? Did you not want this same girl for your Luke?

This behaviour is evident every season and IMO it isn't logical. Personally as a sleuther, we discover who places in what position for the enjoyment of sleuthing. Some place their favourites where they want them to place regardless of the proven facts by sleuthing. This statement IMO is a result of taking this show far to seriously.

Luke is in Los Angelss. We have known that Luke was definitely the F4 since May 13th/14 when it was proven that Chase returned from Thailand by the F/B pic that was posted. His buddies had Tshirts on from Thailand. I apologize I forget who the poster was that recognized the Thshirts because they had been to Thailand.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

countryboy - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by julychild Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:17 am

Dessler wrote:
julychild wrote:
HEA wrote:

Yep countryboy - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 3806527698

He dodged a bullet and i am grateful for that countryboy - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 1710264613

So 3 months of yummy luke? I am ok with that!!! Yeeehaaaa

Unfortunately sarcasm fonts haven't been created, so forgive me if I'm reading this incorrectly.

Jojo automatically becomes a "dodged bullet" because she didn't pick Luke? Did you not want this same girl for your Luke?

:dripdrip @julychild i don't know if u meant this to be funny but i totally countryboy - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 3806527698 . Thank you and have a nice day

With all that's been happening in the world nowadays, I'm glad I brought a bit of laughter to someone's day!

Actually, I was genuinely curious about HEA's post and wasn't sure if she was being sarcastic, or not. She really hoped for Luke to be F1, and I was confused no idea

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:23 pm

FWIW, RS said in his podcast that he knows Luke leaves after HTD's, but he doesn't know the circumstances, whether it is a normal RC or he leaves on his own. He also said Luke is likely to be the next Bachelor.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:05 pm

I am glad RS has finally caught up and thoroughly read all of our threads and postings since May. IT beats his 8 ball any day.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:20 pm

nutty1 wrote:FWIW, RS said in his podcast that he knows Luke leaves after HTD's, but he doesn't know the circumstances, whether it is a normal RC or he leaves on his own. He also said Luke is likely to be the next Bachelor.

Of course he doesn't know. Rolling Eyes

And stupid to the media that laps up his every word each time.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:42 pm

Watching that clip of JoJo exiting the vehicle for her HTD with Luke (and seeing him for the first time in a while), I can't help but notice how giddy she is to see him.  This still makes me feel like Luke and Jordan were her true F2 - if I go by what I have seen of the times Luke and JoJo have been together throughout the last few episodes.  I haven't seen her that giddy with either Robby or Chase - YET - but that might change once I see their HTDs.

So, for me to make sense of Luke leaving after hometowns, the only thing I can think of is that Luke's singing career was an obstacle that stood in their way.  And by that I mean that perhaps they discussed how difficult it would be for them to have a relationship post show, given the fact that he is just now trying to build a following (fans), which IMO would be very hard on JoJo or any other girlfriend right now.  It appears to me that JoJo would want to be with someone who could devote a lot of time to the relationship, and I don't think that she is looking for a long-distance relationship, especially one where her man is constantly being "hit on" by other females.

So, is it possible that Luke sensed that she was struggling with that aspect and wanted to talk to JoJo prior to the RC?  I don't know.  But I just feel like he was in her top 2 all along.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:47 pm

Or perhaps he was slated to look that way so he would have an empathetic audience (ala JoJo last season) for a springboard into his own season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:54 pm

^^^I still feel that he was top 2 all along.  I don't know why he would be gone at F4 if he is the one that left at that RC - it just doesn't make any sense to me.  But then these shows usually don't make a lot of sense so I guess nothing is new here.  I will still wait and see what happens right through the FRC and ATFR.  I still don't know what TPTB may have up their sleeve - they cannot be trusted and I think their minds work in strange ways.  JMO

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:23 pm

Longhornfan wrote:Watching that clip of JoJo exiting the vehicle for her HTD with Luke (and seeing him for the first time in a while), I can't help but notice how giddy she is to see him.  This still makes me feel like Luke and Jordan were her true F2 - if I go by what I have seen of the times Luke and JoJo have been together throughout the last few episodes.  I haven't seen her that giddy with either Robby or Chase - YET - but that might change once I see their HTDs.

So, for me to make sense of Luke leaving after hometowns, the only thing I can think of is that Luke's singing career was an obstacle that stood in their way.  And by that I mean that perhaps they discussed how difficult it would be for them to have a relationship post show, given the fact that he is just now trying to build a following (fans), which IMO would be very hard on JoJo or any other girlfriend right now.  It appears to me that JoJo would want to be with someone who could devote a lot of time to the relationship, and I don't think that she is looking for a long-distance relationship, especially one where her man is constantly being "hit on" by other females.

So, is it possible that Luke sensed that she was struggling with that aspect and wanted to talk to JoJo prior to the RC?  I don't know.  But I just feel like he was in her top 2 all along.

If his reason is that he didn't have the time to devote to her post show, then he would not be a good candidate for the bachelor. I hope that is not the reason.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:25 pm

Maybe he saw that her reaction to him putting out his feelings with the heart schtick did not equal his. so he wanted clarification prior to the RC and bowed out.
jmo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:36 pm

SLA44 wrote:^^^I still feel that he was top 2 all along.  I don't know why he would be gone at F4 if he is the one that left at that RC - it just doesn't make any sense to me.  But then these shows usually don't make a lot of sense so I guess nothing is new here.  I will still wait and see what happens right through the FRC and ATFR.  I still don't know what TPTB may have up their sleeve - they cannot be trusted and I think their minds work in strange ways.  JMO

Good Post I agree :yougogirl:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:46 pm

nd4reality wrote:Maybe he saw that her reaction to him putting out his feelings with the heart schtick did not equal his. so he wanted clarification prior to the RC and bowed out.
jmo.

IA, I think Luke at an epiphany during the HTD and/or family member/friend had a heart-to-heart discussion with him. Also, JoJo had been expressing her concern that he was not expressing him self like the other guys as much as she wanted, therefore planting seeds of doubt in their story line. JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015