SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GirlPower - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by SLA44 Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:04 pm

IMO Luke could not have expressed himself any more than he did with his eyes - they said it all.  If that was not enough for her than that is her problem.  The eyes are worth more than a bunch of empty words in my opinion.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

GirlPower - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:09 pm

Luke may have been her in her top 2. I always thought Reid was Jillian's real top 2 guy.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:16 pm

SLA44 wrote:IMO Luke could not have expressed himself any more than he did with his eyes - they said it all.  If that was not enough for her than that is her problem.  The eyes are worth more than a bunch of empty words in my opinion.

I agree with you SLA44. Jojo would rather like a guy running their mouth and lying to her, than a guy with substantive few words.

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:19 pm

She wanted something different but went with same. Luke is a gem and will make his own woman very happy..bring on The Bachelor! I still am unsure how Jordan is like Ben though. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:22 pm

Luke was never going to be f1, unless Jordan ditched on her IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:23 pm

If Luke explored the relationship with Jo as much as he could, opened up and told her how he felt then he did all he could.  It is not either of thems fault, IMO, if she simply felt more for another person.  Regardless of who the other person is and how any of us feel about it.  That is Jojo's decision to make and live with.  

Personally, I don't think these two are a good match long term.  They seem to want two different types of lifestyles.  And IMO, even if one looks good or like a match on paper or from viewers opinions, it is up to the guys and Jojo to figure out if they really could work.  Sometimes what looks like it should work, simply doesn't because of feelings not being there or being stronger for someone else.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:27 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:If Luke explored the relationship with Jo as much as he could, opened up and told her how he felt then he did all he could.  It is not either of thems fault, IMO, if she simply felt more for another person.  Regardless of who the other person is and how any of us feel about it.  That is Jojo's decision to make and live with.  

Personally, I don't think these two are a good match long term.  They seem to want two different types of lifestyles.  And IMO, even if one looks good or like a match on paper or from viewers opinions, it is up to the guys and Jojo to figure out if they really could work.  Sometimes what looks like it should work, simply doesn't because of feelings not being there or being stronger for someone else.  JMO.
Exactly. It's neither of their faults. If one person's heart is in it and not the other...why have a relationship? It is what it is. You can't force something that's not there. I'm sure JoJo liked him just fine, he just wasn't it for her. And I'm sure when Luke becomes the bachelor, she won't/wasn't it for him either. I thought people wanted more Luke anyway? Being the lead is wayyy more rewarding than being f1 in the long run IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:32 pm

Yeah the carrot of a whole season is enough.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:34 pm

^^IA, it just wasn't meant to be for the two of them.  Look how many cast members move on and find their happiness after being on this show.

I am reminded of one of my favorite quotes that I have just added as my siggy. Smiley

"The brain sees what the heart wants to feel".
Tony Robbins, Shallow Hal
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:36 pm

I don't think they are a good match either. I think Luke is someone that could be good for JoJo but his life style is on the fast track right now. I don't know what his plans are in the future, if he ends up engaged, but I would think that girl would need to be able to either travel with him or be okay with him being gone here and there. JoJo has a lot of growing up still to do, and so does Jordan. I think they can either grow up together or go their separate ways once the love/lust fizzle out.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:40 pm

Luke deserves the love of a good woman and I think he will find her, maybe even at Starbucks.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:55 pm

MiniDiva wrote:He wasn't with Chad as she saw Chad another day. She fan girled Luke when she saw him today and snapped him.  Could be a hotel from the look of the hallway. JMO

I was no saying Luke was with Chad. scroll down on this same girl's Twitter to July 8th, she has a pic with Chad, too. My point was that I found this odd. This girl sure knows where to find these contestants. #fangoals. Then it was odd as you pointed out that Luke was in same shirt from night before. Luke is s pretty stylish dude, so.,.weird.. As you mentioned. Then you had questioned some things that looked photoshopped.

So, I wondered. Is this someone with producing team helping stage SM posts to throw all us sleuthers or fans off? It came from my feeling that Robby Chase and Luke all had their posts pop up quickly together in a very --her I am way-- and then I remembered the Snapgate coverup from last year. It was just a theory... I am sure I was wrong though Smiley
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015