SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TGIF - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by babs Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:53 pm

MiniDiva, you stole my favorite picture of Luke! I love it! He is just so manly
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

TGIF - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Frymama Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO there's no need to be sad for Luke. He looks anything but sad. That tweet to me was simply an explanation why he wasn't on line using SM while the show was airing. I'm sure he has methods to watch it after it aired.

That song has been made public, because he was on the show, it's a good promotion for him for his career. It has nothing to do with the F1 IMO.

They all post pics of themselves with JoJo, they are promoting the show. That's all it is at this point. No one IMO is upset that they weren't the f1. They've all moved on, just like every season before, and in the future.

I do not really think it was a clue; I was just saying it had brough the irony to my mind with the tarmac RC being his exit. and, I know it is not really a sign, I was just saying that when you believe in a couple, that is how you can let your mind play tricks on you.

Ground Up playing is good promotion for Dan and Shay, but I do not see how it is for Luke's career. IMO, I feel and Shay are doing ok on their own with that song so Jo Jo's playing it is' really necessary on Snapcat. IMO, all it does is possibly bring up some tough memories for Luke that one of the best nights of his life did not turn out the way he would have liked and fuel the fire of all the "she's with Luke" theories that we are still discussing right now. Just listen in your car rather than post on snap.

IMO, posting the pics is part of some sort of contractual agreement or expectation on some level. IMO, the guys who exited eaelier definitely like the exposure, etc. I know Luke likes/gets it, too, and is happy. IMO, I would think he is moving on, but I would doubt he has completely moved on yet; I am are he is getting there and will fully embrace TB, if chosen,

Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:08 pm

babs wrote:MiniDiva, you stole my favorite picture of Luke!  I love it!  He is just so manly

I didn't mean to steal it, but I agree it is one of his best shots.  It is time to pull out the best photos we have of him this weekend in solidarity and support him if he is heartbroken on Monday night.  

The sexiest man alive contest!   :fanningfan
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:13 pm

^^ YES!!!!!
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:21 pm

I posted this in James T. thread but thought I would share it here too.  They are running a contest.  

MiniDiva wrote:James is a class act!  What a wonderful man he is.  He has released his first song on iTunes, going to release an album, percentage of proceeds will go to a children's charity.  He has signed the guitar he used to sing to JoJo along with Luke and Wells for a giveaway next week. Read details below.  Smiley

BIG NEWS! The song I sang to Jojo just came out on iTunes! My first song, and it's acoustic... just the way I sang it to her. So I'm gonna make a video of me randomly selecting one of you guys who gets the song on iTunes AND tags a friend on this post - and hand deliver you the same guitar we played at the house and the one I used to serenade Jojo, signed by Luke, Wells & myself (the music guys). It's yours to keep! We'll pick the winner on Tuesday and I don't care where you live - I'll get there! Album is coming soon and just decided 10% of every song I EVER release is going to charity for children. You guys have been SO good to me, and I hope I can give you some good music in return and help make a positive difference along the way. That's what we're here for, right?! Thanks for your support, enjoy the song - and can't wait to give one of you a new guitar! Song links below @luke_pell @wellsadams @joelle_fletcher #fairytale #tagafriend #musicheals #jamesmccoytaylor #tgif Fairytale for iTunes: http://apple.co/29KzFSH Fairytale for Google Play: https://goo.gl/X6FQfn by @jamesmccoytaylor
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:29 pm

That's a wonderful thing to do! Much success on the song and the charity proceeds!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:29 pm

IMO, Jo may have similar believes and values to all the F4 from what's been sleuthed.  Different lifestyles, sure, and what they want out of life, maybe.  But just because she picks one over the other doesn't mean their values are different, IMO.  It's simply a matter of who she felt the most for and saw the most potential to make a relationship with after.  Again, not necessarily different beliefs and nothing wrong with Luke, Robby or Chase for taking a chance and putting themselves out there to see.  Or Jo for not having chosen them, IMO. Someone has to be F2-28 or whatever number she had. Their relationships simply just didn't measure up to what she felt for someone else, in this case Jordan.  

Sometimes a song is just a song.  And can be a song you like no matter what.  That is not the only song that Dan + Shay played for them.  So, maybe she has good memories of Luke associated.  That's not to say she won't with Jordan or any other relationship she may have down the road, if things don't work out for Jo^3.  Is she not supposed to listen to any of their music publically now?  no idea

At this point, IMO, they've all moved on and appear happy.  I would think Luke is happy to see Dan + Shay get promotion from the show.  IMO, he knows what it's like to struggle and build a career in the music business and probably hopes to have the success they've found (without the help of the show). And maybe they'll scratch his back and throw him support somewhere down the road.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:31 pm

From The Ground Up is a really popular song on Country radio stations..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:37 pm

That is so nice of James. I hope it is really successful.
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:29 am

TGIF - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 Dansha10
Dan+Shay twitter

Dan+Shay mention STEAMY talking about the day they taped the date and on a tweet they thank them for letting them do a SERENADE.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:33 am

Such nice guys!!! :yes: TGIF - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 1377737533

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:35 am

I noticed that Luke not too long ago began following @sandymehlmania on IG 
Her IG account is set to private.

Sandy Mehlman is a casting producer for The Bachelor and last worked for the franchise casting Chris Soules season 19 of The Bachelor. Another clue to Luke being the next lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015