SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

roseceremony - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by IrelandRose Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:35 am

Oh god, Joelle Pell laugh out loud laugh out loud

Reason enough not to pick him laugh out loud

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

roseceremony - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:40 am

^^^I bet Luke gets a loooooong time in the hot seat today. Part of his bachelor audition. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:56 pm

If Luke is TB, is it unreasonable for me to think they'll go easy on him and keep the drama within the crazy contestants due to his service for his country?

I hope so.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:59 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Brad 2.0 was older. He had women in the mid-late 20's.

Brad was 39 when his second season aired. Byron Velvick was the oldest bachelor at 40 when his season aired.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:00 pm

This^^ is the one reason I shudder to have Luke be TB. I would like to honor and not humiliate those that have served our country. roseceremony - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 1627380978

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:30 pm

I think he'll be pretty safe. On Bach season they usually only like to humiliate the women IMO. Unless you're Juan Pablo or do something dumb like say ILY over and over again to 2 people. I bet Luke will get a great, heroic, leading man edit, unless they need storylines and he offers them up something juicy on a plate.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:01 pm

relaxing wrote:I think he'll be pretty safe.  On Bach season they usually only like to humiliate the women IMO.  Unless you're Juan Pablo or do something dumb like say ILY over and over again to 2 people.  I bet Luke will get a great, heroic, leading man edit, unless they need storylines and he offers them up something juicy on a plate.
I hope you are right but I just don't trust TPTB and they really don't seem to care any thing about the contestants - IMO they only care about ratings and will do anything to get good ones. Rolling Eyes

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:24 pm

SLA44 wrote:
relaxing wrote:I think he'll be pretty safe.  On Bach season they usually only like to humiliate the women IMO.  Unless you're Juan Pablo or do something dumb like say ILY over and over again to 2 people.  I bet Luke will get a great, heroic, leading man edit, unless they need storylines and he offers them up something juicy on a plate.
I hope you are right but I just don't trust TPTB and they really don't seem to care any thing about the contestants - IMO they only care about ratings and will do anything to get good ones. Rolling Eyes

If they try to make him look like a buffoon I may finally have the backbone to quit this franchise for good.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:28 pm

Hope he doesn't sign a contract before the finale airs so he can see how they portray him.  How they make him look Monday night will be telling from his HTD, family/friends to his exit.  :fingersarecrossed
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:29 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

If they try to make him look like a buffoon I may finally have the backbone to quit this franchise for good.
Well hopefully if they do they will be the ones that end up looking like a buffoon - I don't think the public would give them very good ratings for that.  Praying

Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:31 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Hope he doesn't sign a contract before the finale airs so he can see how they portray him.  How they make him look Monday night will be telling from his HTD, family/friends to his exit.  :fingersarecrossed
I hope so too if he is the next Bachelor - there is always the possibility he would turn it down like Chris Lambton did.  In a way I hope he does.

SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:48 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Hope he doesn't sign a contract before the finale airs so he can see how they portray him.  How they make him look Monday night will be telling from his HTD, family/friends to his exit.  :fingersarecrossed
Most likely he will not be offered a contract until they have to offer one--August was last year's.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015