SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

countryboy - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:49 pm

I always hope cast I like leave after the 1st season.
It lures and sucks the cast in. Easier to get out while you can.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

countryboy - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:53 pm

I hope that if he is the next Bachelor, which IMO he will be, that TPTB put everything they have into every aspect of the show; but most importantly, show us a real fairytale type of love story, from start to finish. If they can do that then they might finally get an Emmy. IMO, they have never had a lead with such a multi-layered, potent backstory as Luke Pell and they know it. I think they will do everything within their power to bring that to our screens. Heck, it started on night one of JoJo's season when Luke rode in on his white unicorn. IMO, they sacrificed her season by loading it with more bad boys than a home for juvenile delinquents. This was not by accident. The Bachelor is their real money machine and The Bachelorette is just a vehicle to cast and build story for The Bachelor and provide more bodies for BIP. JMHO

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:57 pm

Luke's season will be like every other season. He may be special to his fans, but so was every other lead to their fans. TPTB don't see their leads or contestants as special. At all. They see them as puppets and game players.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:57 pm

SLA44 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Hope he doesn't sign a contract before the finale airs so he can see how they portray him.  How they make him look Monday night will be telling from his HTD, family/friends to his exit.  :fingersarecrossed
I hope so too if he is the next Bachelor - there is always the possibility he would turn it down like Chris Lambton did.  In a way I hope he does.

All the signs are pointing towards his being TB, and he will be the best one ever, IMO, and probably have some of the highest ratings ever, IMO.

However, I will not be shocked AT ALL if he ends up not accepting it and has a change of heart here at the end. Now, if he has already signed his contract with him...he's TB. If the dotted line has not been signed quite yet, he definitely could have gained a better perspective in recent weeks in seeing the way the show edits things, even his own story while a positive edit (i.e. not showing more of his playful and silly side with Jo Jo/giving Jordan such a negative edit when, in fact, maybe he thinks Jordan is a good guy, the way that TPTB planted, IMO, the tabloid about Jo Jo's ex). Even when you are squeaky clean and know you have nothing to hide, it can be a difficult decision to go into that "Bach bubble"/circus again, and, IMO, I would think you definitely worry about putting your family through that again. IMO, this has been really overwhelming for his family because it is just so completely foreign to the way they and their family live their lives (similar to Chris Soules' family). I think it was a really difficult decision for him, but he probably chose to do it feeling so confident in his charachter, moral, and discipline as a man, and he is interested to find a woman to marry and start a family with by getting a later start after 9 years of military service. All this is JMO
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:06 pm

Frymama wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Hope he doesn't sign a contract before the finale airs so he can see how they portray him.  How they make him look Monday night will be telling from his HTD, family/friends to his exit.  :fingersarecrossed
I hope so too if he is the next Bachelor - there is always the possibility he would turn it down like Chris Lambton did.  In a way I hope he does.

All the signs are pointing towards his being TB, and he will be the best one ever, IMO, and probably have some of the highest ratings ever, IMO.

However, I will not be shocked AT ALL if he ends up not accepting it and has a change of heart here at the end.  Now, if he has already signed his contract with him...he's TB.  If the dotted line has not been signed quite yet, he definitely could have gained a better perspective in recent weeks in seeing the way the show edits things, even his own story while a positive edit (i.e. not showing more of his playful and silly side with Jo Jo/giving Jordan such a negative edit when, in fact, maybe he thinks Jordan is a good guy, the way that TPTB planted, IMO, the tabloid about Jo Jo's ex).  Even when you are squeaky clean and know you have nothing to hide, it can be a difficult decision to go into that "Bach bubble"/circus again, and, IMO, I would think you definitely worry about putting your family through that again.  IMO, this has been really overwhelming for his family because it is just so completely foreign to the way they and their family live their lives (similar to Chris Soules' family).    I think it was a really difficult decision for him, but he probably chose to do it feeling so confident in his charachter, moral, and discipline as a man, and he is interested to find a woman to marry and start a family with by getting a later start after 9 years of military service.  All this is JMO
TPTB just seem to love to humiliate the contestants - I don't think sticky clean would matter to them.  Once the contestants sign that contract TPTB own them.  It's pretty scary when I think about it.   affraid

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:07 pm

The production and story line could get hokey and out of his control moreover, he is subject to tabloids, paps and critics who will dig up dirt and/or make up stories about him.  He has to be prepared for that as well as his family.  Let's hope he has the full picture before he signs teh dotted line. As Kasha said, I would take exception to them doing anything to mock a war veteran.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:08 pm

MiniDiva wrote:The production and story line could get hokey and out of his control moreover, he is subject to tabloids, paps and critics who will dig up dirt and/or make up stories about him.  He has to be prepared for that as well as his family.  Let's hope he has the full picture before he signs teh dotted line. As Kasha said, I would take exception to them doing anything to mock a war veteran.
Good Post I agree

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:12 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Luke's season will be like every other season. He may be special to his fans, but so was every other lead to their fans. TPTB don't see their leads or contestants as special. At all. They see them as puppets and game players.

IMO.
I respectfully disagree. I think he is special compared to the norm that is cast as The Bachelor because of the combination of factors. Cowboy, West Point Grad, Former College Athlete, War Veteran, Up and Coming Country Musician. That is a pretty impressive resume for this job. Not saying it just because I am a fan. 

Also, I didn't say it would actually turn out a beautiful fairytale.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:18 pm

Andy Baldwin had some "gems" and he had a long list of credentials. There were just a sprinkling of normal girls for him and the rest brought the drama.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:21 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Luke's season will be like every other season. He may be special to his fans, but so was every other lead to their fans. TPTB don't see their leads or contestants as special. At all. They see them as puppets and game players.

IMO.
I respectfully disagree. I think he is special compared to the norm that is cast as The Bachelor because of the combination of factors. Cowboy, West Point Grad, Former College Athlete, War Veteran, Up and Coming Country Musician. That is a pretty impressive resume for this job. Not saying it just because I am a fan. 

Also, I didn't say it would actually turn out a beautiful fairytale.
All I'm saying is TPTB probably disrespectfully disagree laugh out loud They don't care about any of that stuff. It's all for storyline sake..and then for ratings. They're like a pack of hyenas every season. They laugh their way to the banks all while destroying people's reputations. Fun stuff.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:21 pm

nd4reality
Andy Baldwin had some "gems" and he had a long list of credentials. There were just a sprinkling of normal girls for him and the rest brought the drama.

*****************************************************************************************

Oh yes. There is always drama. Has to be drama! :crazed

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:27 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:23 pm

Ironically, James T. just release his new recording on iTunes called "Fairytale".  

I think Luke will be at the mercy of TPTB unless he negotiates some caveats for how he is portrayed and/or any special tributes he wants made.  But once they have him he is like all the other TB leads and subject to the edit.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015