SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 28 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sorry - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:24 am

Bubblebunny wrote:
Alanna wrote:I don't think this means anything but it's kinda funny that she's the direct opposite of most of the girl leads who describe their f1 as sexy/passionate and the others as funny/more best friendy. Hard to imagine BBJ and Jo as funny besties but it must be the case in their minds since they've both now alluded to it imo.

Ironically, I remember Ben describing JoJo as either passionate or sexy and Lauren B. as sweet, which some people found interesting too! (I didn't think it was that surprising, tbh, Ben would totally prefer sweet over sexy/passionate).

I remember that. He described JoJo as passionate and Caila as sexy.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Sorry - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:24 am

Linds911 wrote:
everly wrote:There's an article in Life and Style about the FRC. Says that JoJo was really conflicted between F1 and F2 and made her decision during the last minute. F2 tried to propose but she rejected him and he felt humiliated. F1 gave her a ring but an insider says they're not sure if it was an engagement ring or a friendship ring laugh out loud

So maybe they're not engaged and are just dating?

Didn't they say the same thing for Kaitlyn's FRC? Sorry - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 28 3806527698 Minus the promise ring obviously! which I can't even see Jordan giving her one of those.

Does Neil Lane even do friendship rings laugh out loud? Or did Jordy stop by the hotel gift shop? Sorry - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 28 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:29 am

Maybe it was a Ring Pop??? laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Sorry - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 28 1f49c

Sorry - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 28 8367-910 Sorry - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 28 I_got_13 Sorry - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 28 E5kqdm15 Sorry - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 28 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:30 am

OOOOh, if its true, then there will be an upset. I can see it in the caps and on my screen in the little that we've been shown.

Robbie for the win! Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:35 am

Linds911 wrote:Maybe it was a Ring Pop??? laugh out loud

cantstopl And then she'll tell him, suck on it! rofl
Personally, I think it's going to be OTT whatever happens.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:07 am

Jojo's mom no no
Btw, interesting that her mom and Jordan went to the same University around the same time.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/bachelorette-drug-scandal-court-papers-detail-jojo-fletcher-deep-dark-secret/

There’s a bombshell drug scandal on this season’s Bachelorette!

Joelle ‘Jojo’ Fletcher, 25, is in the middle of a drug nightmare and doesn’t want any potential suitors to know about it, RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal.

“JoJo is going to be embarrassed when this scandal gets out,” added a show insider. “She keeps her family secrets close to her vest and wants maintain her public persona as coming from an upper-middle class family.”

Meanwhile, JoJo’s mother, Soraya Fletcher, was investigated by the U.S. Department of Justice Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) last year.

But not only that, Soraya is currently being disciplined by the Texas Board of Nursing for several violations of state and Federal law regarding the prescribing of controlled substances.

According to state records exclusively obtained by Radar, JoJo’s mother received a Doctor of Nursing Practice from Vanderbilt University in 2010. She was also authorized and licensed to prescribe prescription drugs. JoJo’s father, Joseph Fletcher, is gastroenterologist.

According to the Texas Board of Nursing disciplinary report, Soraya admitted (on six different occasions) that her actions fell below the minimum standards of nursing practice, engaging in non-therapeutic prescribing practice. She issued six prescriptions for Phentermine to a patient without conducting appropriate assessment to justify her actions.

Soraya also failed to properly document the patient’s medical record the assessments, treatments and prescriptions.

Court docs claim Soraya’s conduct exposed the patient unnecessarily to a “risk of harm from medication prescribed without appropriate treatment plans based on individualized assessment and diagnosis.”

Then, during an online license renewal in February 2015, Soraya failed to disclose to the Texas Board of Nursing that she was under investigation by the U.S. Department of Justice and DEA, according to the official report.

The Texas Board of Nursing gave Soraya a warning with stipulations and a fine for her misdeeds.

The terms of the order are: Soraya needs to comply with the Nursing Practice Act, take a remedial course in Texas nursing jurisprudence and ethics, fined $1500, needs to be employed as an advance practice registered nurse for one-year and cannot work as a registered nurse during her disciplinary period, notify present and future employer, practice sites and credentialing agencies of the order.

The effective date of the order was in April 2016.

“This was the last thing JoJo needed while being on the Bachelorette looking for a husband,” added the insider.

“No matter how hard she tries to hide this embarrassing drug scandal with her mother, sooner or later her suitor and everyone else is going to find out.

Last edited by ForeverLove on Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:36 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:08 am

Yeah IMO doubt it will be better then the last Thailand proposal. Or maybe I'm just biased. giggling Hugesmile #sorry

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Sorry - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 28 1f49c

Sorry - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 28 8367-910 Sorry - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 28 I_got_13 Sorry - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 28 E5kqdm15 Sorry - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 28 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:26 am

What is that article?? Do we really believe it if it's from L&S? Suspect no no

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:15 am

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:37 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:25 am

The RX given was like a potent diet pill similar to Fenphen. People have died using that pill .

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:55 am

A 1500 hundred dollar fine for prescribing a diet pill, must
have been serious!? And No Jail Time.. Or suspected license.
Great substance!? IMO. no no  Has this article dampened my
feelings for this family? Absolutely not. Failed ploy.

Last edited by Nonina430 on Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:17 am; edited 2 times in total

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:59 am

I do remember in Ben's season that JoJo's mum was a bit "unusual"

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl