SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 74 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:32 pm

MiniDiva wrote:She deleted the tweet I posted above and modified the tweet VV01 posted above.  She suddenly remembered her contract/privacy agreement.

Bunch of them are on a bus/shuttle partying and singing.

CH snapped a photo of the audience and his original snap is gone.

Who's in the doghouse WOOF WOOF WOOF?

Back to top Go down

5 - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by jen689 Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:00 pm

Frymama wrote:Can someone direct me to...where the SHV's for Jordan and Jo Jo were sleuthed...
For me this was the most significant SHV

JoJo/Jordan were photographed leaving the LA area on the same day around the same time. Jordan flew out of Burbank. JoJo flew out of LAX.

@forbitnluvromi May 31 (Twitter) @JRodgers11 @SouthwestAir @BachelorABC @fly_BUR  thanks for being such a Cutie Pie! #checkinchick #rmz #swalife

5 - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 74 Cjzsd311

@catie_bear_den May 31 (Instagram) Stalker level - Amateur - The Jo totally saw us. Not trying to be creepy we just love you @joelle_fletcher #goodluck #thebachelorette

JoJo's response...

@joelle_fletcher Haha! Say hi next time ;) Safe travels!

5 - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 74 13257012

Last edited by jen689 on Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:00 pm

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:12 pm

Frymama wrote:Can someone direct me to the thread where the SHV's for Jordan and Jo Jo were sleuthed by "feet" or however those are confirmed, to the best of your knowledge?  Again, I am only 6 days in, so I am trying  to learn terminology abe proper location for such sleuths/locations/discussions.

I am assuming someone on here got clear evidence placing them in locations somewhat nearby around the same time?  TIA

IMO, I think the best way to absorb all the nuances is to go back and read through the threads. Yes, it takes some time, however, you will gain a lot of background knowledge and insight into what has happened so far. Happy reading:handwave:

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:18 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Frymama wrote:Can someone direct me to the thread where the SHV's for Jordan and Jo Jo were sleuthed by "feet" or however those are confirmed, to the best of your knowledge?  Again, I am only 6 days in, so I am trying  to learn terminology abe proper location for such sleuths/locations/discussions.

I am assuming someone on here got clear evidence placing them in locations somewhat nearby around the same time?  TIA

IMO, I think the best way to absorb all the nuances is to go back and read through the threads.  Yes, it takes some time, however, you will gain a lot of background knowledge and insight into what has happened so far.  Happy reading:handwave:                        

I totally understand that, but I just did not know which one to start with. There are soooooooooo many. I was sincerely asking for the title of the one to start with. I started her because I knew SM is a large part of that. Someone sent me a PM and told me to go to Jordan Fan page. I did that, and I found the information. I do apologize for asking, but there are just so many threads, and when you are new, it is very overwhelming. yes
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:20 pm

Frymama wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:

IMO, I think the best way to absorb all the nuances is to go back and read through the threads.  Yes, it takes some time, however, you will gain a lot of background knowledge and insight into what has happened so far.  Happy reading:handwave:                        

I totally understand that, but I just did not know which one to start with.  There are soooooooooo many.  I was sincerely asking for the title of the one to start with.  I started her because I knew SM is a large part of that.  Someone sent me a PM and told me to go to Jordan Fan  page.  I did that, and I found the information. I do apologize for asking, but there are just so many threads, and when you are new, it is very overwhelming.  yes

No worries!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:21 pm

This would be a very difficult long process. We are on thread #5, that's 80 pages each thread. Unless someone knows off the top of their head, and can paraphrase (I'm sure there are those than can help) it's pretty difficult to scroll through 5 threads and all those pages. Plus lots of info would be in the Fan Forums.

Plus, SHVs happen at different times post filming. Therefore they won't be all on one page.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:28 pm

Frymama wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:

I totally understand that, but I just did not know which one to start with.  There are soooooooooo many.  I was sincerely asking for the title of the one to start with.  I started her because I knew SM is a large part of that.  Someone sent me a PM and told me to go to Jordan Fan  page.  I did that, and I found the information. I do apologize for asking, but there are just so many threads, and when you are new, it is very overwhelming.  yes

I answered in the fan thread, but in case you didn't see it, we believe they've had at least four SH visits so far - Memorial Day weekend, Father's Day weekend, a second one in June, and then 4th of July weekend. All of the conversations relating to them are scattered around, so I can't grab that for you, but those are the weekends. It seems like it's been every other weekend, which is the norm IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:48 pm

Possibly this weekend too. Both are very quiet on SM.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:04 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Frymama wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:

I answered in the fan thread, but in case you didn't see it, we believe they've had at least four SH visits so far - Memorial Day weekend, Father's Day weekend, a second one in June, and then 4th of July weekend. All of the conversations relating to them are scattered around, so I can't grab that for you, but those are the weekends. It seems like it's been every other weekend, which is the norm IMO

@Ash2214 and @ Guardian Angel

I appreciate your help so much! Yes, I did. See it a after I had asked here; it popped in my head that might also be a good thread to start. I just wanted either a quick bullet point list of dates or a thread topic location for mr to go to and find. I was willing to read through all the threads, if had to in order to see it unfold, but I appreciate that I did not have to do that. I felt SM and Jordan fan would be best st art. yes
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:29 pm

Now I hope you put  all the relevant clues Into the stickied thread. Lol. kidding.

Maybe not.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:29 pm

nd4reality wrote:...put all the relevant SHV clues Into the stickied thread...
I like that idea for next season :Nod:

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl