SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FourthOfJuly - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:58 am

SLA44 wrote:Here is the link to a video of Luke singing some of his song 'She Brings Me Back' on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/6F06TbkFh6/

Sorry I don't have Instagram so I couldn't bring the video over - HEA can you bring it over?  TYA

It is a java, sorry i do not know how to import this format scratch

Back to top Go down

FourthOfJuly - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SLA44 Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:13 am

HEA wrote:
SLA44 wrote:Here is the link to a video of Luke singing some of his song 'She Brings Me Back' on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/6F06TbkFh6/

Sorry I don't have Instagram so I couldn't bring the video over - HEA can you bring it over?  TYA

It is a java, sorry i do not know how to import this format scratch
Thank you anyway ~ maybe someone else will know or at least people will be able to see it from the link.  sad

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:02 am

Yes, the link is working. Luke has such a nice voice. This guy is hot and talented!

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:26 pm

FourthOfJuly - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 CkYpTkNWgAAt-7E
https://twitter.com/DanAndShay/status/740324620130213890
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:33 pm

Sneak Peak of JoJo and Luke's date next week "Cowboy Love".  They look very comfortable together and he is in his element.   hearthumbsup

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/videos/
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:17 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Sneak Peak of JoJo and Luke's date next week "Cowboy Love".  They look very comfortable together and he is in his element.   hearthumbsup

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/videos/

thank you for sharing @MiniDiva

FourthOfJuly - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 2hwz1ue FourthOfJuly - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Jhsdpl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:21 pm

Maddy wrote:FourthOfJuly - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 CkYpTkNWgAAt-7E
https://twitter.com/DanAndShay/status/740324620130213890

Thank you so much @Maddy for taking the time to share so much pictures about Luke yes FourthOfJuly - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 1377737533 FourthOfJuly - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 1710264613

They said on interview that during the whole time they sang, it was STEAMY Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:30 pm

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:37 am

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:28 am

hopelessly_devoted wrote:13 Reasons Luke Should Win JoJo's Heart
http://www.bustle.com/articles/169701-13-reasons-luke-should-win-the-bachelorette-jojos-heart
I couldn't agree with this columnist more!!  :yes:

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:34 am

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:26 am

Luke apparently had a photo shoot yesterday or day before with admyerstudios -- looking forward to seeing the results.   Smiley

#buymeaboat #fourthofjuly
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose