SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lukepellforbachelor - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by babs Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:44 am

Dear Luke, there are a lot of country fans out here in California. Come visit and I'll pay 40 bucks to take a selfie with you!

P.S..............bring some of momma Pell's bbq!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

lukepellforbachelor - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:02 am

babs wrote:Dear Luke, there are a lot of country fans out here in California.  Come visit and I'll pay 40 bucks to take a selfie with you!

@babs I am thinking happy thoughts for you that Luke comes your way!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:34 am

stuckinsc wrote:
babs wrote:Dear Luke, there are a lot of country fans out here in California.  Come visit and I'll pay 40 bucks to take a selfie with you!

@babs I am thinking happy thoughts for you that Luke comes your way!

I appreciate it. If you go to Nashville, can you let him know that I'm waiting back stage for him out here in California?
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:58 am

Totally. I will even make a sign to hold up "Luke California loves you!"
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:45 am

Hooked wrote:I can't believe he is still single at 31 and he hasn't had a relationship for 3 or more years?

I have my opinion on this. He is a Vet war and return to real life must have been a struggle possibly. But like any young man, I do not think he was a monk, unless he takes his religion very seriously. I dunno. What I know is that no ex is showing up right now. lukepellforbachelor - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:48 am

Dear Luke,

if by chance you decide to make a detour in Canada, I'll pay much more to take a selfie with you.

ps: we do excellent BBQ here but you can bring the tacos if you want

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:34 pm

I am in the Midwest, and will pay to see Luke in Illinois anytime!!!

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:37 pm

Well! Guess I need to up my game!

I'll go $45
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:33 pm

I'll raise it to $55 just because.........

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:38 pm

I found over 455 pics on LUKE FACEBOOK from last night, both luke and james doing fan pictures. They both look exhausted. Luke has the same smile. They stand the same. It is funny how Luke greet women that are smaller. NO KISSES. VERY GENTLEMANLY HANDLED. JUST handshakes. Nothing that a potential fiance could be ashamed or offended about IMO eh?  Hugesmile

lukepellforbachelor - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Mus1310
lukepellforbachelor - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Mus1110
lukepellforbachelor - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Mus1010
lukepellforbachelor - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Mus910
lukepellforbachelor - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Mus810
lukepellforbachelor - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Mus710
lukepellforbachelor - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Mus510
lukepellforbachelor - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Mus410
lukepellforbachelor - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Mus310
lukepellforbachelor - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Mus210
lukepellforbachelor - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Mus110

LUKE FACEBOOK HERE

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:24 pm

@HEA: You're always bringing good stuff here. Thanks for sharing. thumbsup

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose