SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

physically - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:51 pm

AmoreBella wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BHxWTZYAD9m/

Love this

Back to top Go down

physically - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:46 pm

Jojo's blog wrote:Getting to sit down and talk to Luke about his life and family really started to help me picture what my life with him would be like … and that excited me. It was so meaningful to hear him tell me that despite the chaos around us, our connection felt more real to him than anything else. Luke has a way of easing my fears, and at this point I began to realize that he was a calming force for me.
physically - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 CnIPHU0XEAAcJ3q
https://twitter.com/jordynhtaylor/status/752680712990580736
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:37 pm

physically - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 CnISQepXEAAZeTV
https://twitter.com/jordynhtaylor/status/752684169172582400
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:09 am

AmoreBella wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BHxWTZYAD9m/
Thank you for posting this link - there was so much of their date they did not show us or cut off most of it.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:10 am

LukeFan wrote:Hey guys,

I'm new here but have been lurking for a few days after discovering this place. Enjoying the speculation so much but the wait is killing me!

I love Luke and as JoJo has even said "he is the total package." I agree! He has everything I'd love in a man for sure!

Anyway, I'm not sure whether anyone else has posted this already as I haven't seen it anywhere, but that song he wrote for JoJo..."She brings me back"... here are as many of the lyrics as I can hear and interpret from listening to a fan's video on his FB page and his "official" video.

This is very interesting. Can't imagine him publicly declaring that this song is about JoJo and singing these lyrics about somebody else's girlfriend/fiancee...

SHE BRINGS ME BACK

(official clip)

Another day in day out on the road
Too many ways to lose your soul
She brings me back

You got to keep moving
Keep the cup half full
A lot of me proving I'm ahead of the ......???
She, she brings me back

Back to the place
Where there ain't a trace
Of the real world lies
She defies the walls of gravity

She turns down the night
She breathes life (light?)
With every red wine kiss
I can sip a fantasy
She brings me
Back from reality

Then, more interesting lyrics from fan video from recent concert...

With every red wine kiss
I get to sip a fantasy
She brings me back from reality

When I'm lost in the noise a million miles away
All she has to do is whisper my name
She...brings me back

Yeah her love is like a July afternoon
She takes me on a midnight flight to the moon
She...brings me back

Back to the place
Of the real world lies
Turn down the night
She breathes life/light
With every red wine kiss
I get to sip a fantasy
She brings me back from reality

When a hard ball takes me
When all hell breaks me
And she's the heaven that saves me
And brings me back to the place

Where the real world lies
She took down the night
she breathes life
With every red wine kiss
I get to sip a fantasy

She brings me...
She brings me...
Back from reality

------------------------------------
OK, so what do y'all make of that?

Especially the bit about her love being like a July afternoon and her taking him to the moon kisses :inlove

And also she's the heaven that saves me...

Bringing this over here cheerleader

thank you again @LukeFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:53 am

Yes, thank you SO much @ LukeFan for taking the time to type up the words.  You rock!!!  

I was the one at the Ladies Night concert last Wednesday, July 6 just outside his hometown with James and posted about his dedication earlier.  

The line toward the top is that I'm "ahead of the wolves". (Oh, so many symbolic meanings for this line and the situation--IMO)

The song only can be found at the top of his Gigmasters website and the video can be found on his mother's FB page and his FB page which are both public.

At the concert that night, we did the meet and greet and got roses, etc.  His parents were there (sweetest people in the world).  Family members, coaches of his from high school, etc.  If you also look on his FB feed you will see the live Green Room feed he posted before where you saw them eating the BBQ his parents prepared before, etc.  A lot of the friends and family members were finishing that up as we were doing the meet and greet, etc.  It was a quick process bc there were like 280 girls who went through, but Luke and James were so sweet, as were all their photographers, videographers, PR people, etc.  One of the people with them gave us a rose; that was so cute and nice touch, IMO.  

IMO, Great concert...very fun and entertaining!  IMO, the dedication was so sweet and sincere in the way he worded it.  

Now, as a former English teacher, I was picking up on the words that night and immediately once it was posted; I just naturally do that with most songs, so, of course I did it with this song.  Smiley

IMO, I was seeing all kinds of symbolism and meaning (fantasy and real world and red wine kiss in reference to the franchise/show/and cocktail party SQT) in so much of this that references experiences while filming but yet being written in present tense was interesting to me.

Very important: I know that just because he wrote this for Jo Jo and wrote it in present tense that it does not mean they are together now and that she is probably with Jordan.

IMO, I see some possibilities for a twist/comeback/Mesnick AFR in this song. At the very least, IMO---he definitely was and probably at this moment still is in love with her, even with Jordan as F1 and him as TB. But then again, would he be violating in any way any kind of contract/agreement, etc. by being open that it is about her or performing it prior to finale.  That probably leads toward:  she didn't chose him because this would be too obvious.  

I would post a picture of me at meet and greet with Luke and James and with friend at concert, etc, but I don't feel comfortable doing that.  I do have a couple quick videos on my phone that I will try to post of the concert, if that is allowed.  I will have to check the rules.  I don't know that I personally had anything from that particular song, but I will check.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:20 am

Love the lyrics and I agree it doesnt mean he is with Jojo. He may have written the song while still on the show to convey how he was feeling at that time. He also must have loved her and thanking her for letting him believe in love again which would tie in nicely with being the Bachelor. F1 or Bachelor is a win win for me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:31 am

He said that he wrote the song last mont with his friend brandon in nashville but frymama said some is older song and he added or changed words

Yes could be just a love song about jojo but what a love song...

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeFan Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:39 am

The only thing I don't get is that if the song is older and about being in love with her, why openly declare it being about her now, particularly if he knows she is with someone else? It's kind of weird singing a song about a girl you love who is engaged to one of your friends from the show... I could understand him keeping the song as a generic love song, but just that he said it's about her... I don't know!

LukeFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:45 am

That's a pretty song. When did he say it was about JoJo? And how did he say it was about her?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeFan Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:47 am

Ok, who wants to play? Time for some innuendo...

When I'm lost in the noise a million miles away
All she has to do is whisper my name
She...brings me back

(my translation - We are apart right now, can't be together which makes me feel lost and sad and I miss her, but she calls me up and we talk and everything feels alright again!)

Yeah her love is like a July afternoon
She takes me on a midnight flight to the moon
She...brings me back

(translation - we hooked up on a July afternoon/night and we got it on!)

Back to the place
Of the real world lies

(translation - when I'm with her all the media BS doesn't matter and we forget about it)

When a hard ball takes me
When all hell breaks me
And she's the heaven that saves me

(translation - when things are feeling bad, I think about/talk to her and everything feels good again)

Anyone else gonna play?

LukeFan

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeFan Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:49 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:That's a pretty song. When did he say it was about JoJo? And how did he say it was about her?

@Lennoxcolinrolland

Another fan in this forum was at his show and he said it was for JoJo and referred affectionately to her as something like a beautiful girl from Texas. It's in a thread somewhere in here. Anyone know where?

LukeFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose