SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamluke - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SweetRose Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:46 pm

Maddy wrote:teamluke - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 CnWIBkwXYAAORSq
The Bachelorette Verified account  ‏@BacheloretteABC
You know what they say about Texas! #TheBachelorette http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA0_xecztr9p …

This makes me wonder if Luke actually proposes in the heart! She says she's not sure yet / he eliminates himself at Rose ceremony after "Jojo Can I talk to you?", then she's broken hearted and que VO "I feel out of control."  At least that's my crazy guess bc this seasons driving me crazy with confusion with no SC of Luke or Jordon past HTDs! Smiley
SweetRose
SweetRose

Back to top Go down

teamluke - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:58 pm

teamluke - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 CnIgkq3VUAM9sJV
https://twitter.com/theyearofelan/status/752699913595604993
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:46 pm

HEA wrote:It is obvious that CH likes Luke a lot.

A guy who went to afghanistan and saw his friends die, his close friend die. This is a man who know what is important and what is not.

he does not need anybody's name to present himself. just saying.

Oh my, no doubt that Luke is a man enough to stand on his own. I love it!!!!!!

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:08 pm

SweetRose wrote:
Maddy wrote:teamluke - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 CnWIBkwXYAAORSq
The Bachelorette Verified account  ‏@BacheloretteABC
You know what they say about Texas! #TheBachelorette http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA0_xecztr9p …

This makes me wonder if Luke actually proposes in the heart! She says she's not sure yet / he eliminates himself at Rose ceremony after "Jojo Can I talk to you?", then she's broken hearted and que VO "I feel out of control."  At least that's my crazy guess bc this seasons driving me crazy with confusion with no SC of Luke or Jordon past HTDs! Smiley

Maddy,

I sure would love that. We can dream, right? I like this idea. I don't think that is going to happen....

However, IMO, I won't be surprised if he pulls out his guitar and serenades her here. It could be the only time we see any glimpse of his being a musician outside of his coaching her on the guitar for 5 seconds at the pool. Smiley I think this would be absolutely precious, very fitting, so sexy, and if it were me, there would be no way that boy would be going home, IMO. Smiley
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:16 pm

delete

Last edited by Frymama on Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong thread)
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:35 pm

Welcome1 @SweetRose

happy to have another luke fan here on this positive and fun thread!!!!! group hug seeing hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:35 am

@LukeFan

There are a couple of metaphor in this song IMO.

With every red wine kiss
I get to sip a fantasy
She brings me back from reality

... every time they kissed the prods bubble he was in, faded and it became real for him

When I'm lost in the noise a million miles away
All she has to do is whisper my name
She...brings me back

... when he is away or apart (few states away or just away from her), alone, all she needs to do is call him and distance fade away, he knows he is not lost anymore, and home

Yeah her love is like a July afternoon
She takes me on a midnight flight to the moon
She...brings me back

... july = hot, her love is passion (IG: she is s'moke), she is (present tense) incredible and keeps him on high. Maybe something more intimate here

Back to the place
Where there ain't a trace
Of the real world lies

... prods twisting and editing... and tabloids

She defies the walls of gravity
Turn down the night
She breathes life/light

... no matter what the world may say, she remains strong and she is above all the darkness and nastiness

With every red wine kiss
I get to sip a fantasy
She brings me back from reality

... everytime we kiss, we remain in our fairy-tale where unicorns exist.

When a hard ball takes me
When all hell breaks me
And she's the heaven that saves me

... when something goes wrong, she is there to give me light and hope and love and I am out of my misery

And brings me back to the place
Where there ain't a trace

Where the real world lies
She defies the walls of gravity
She took down the night
she breathes life
With every red wine kiss
I get to sip a fantasy

She brings me...
She brings me...
Back from reality

---

that is pretty much what I think it means
It is present tense... the same way she always use present tense on her blogs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:46 am

Good to see the Jojo/Luke fantasy being kept alive. As much as I would love to see them together, my hopes are fading and everything seems to point to Jordan being her F1 sad

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:04 am

I know, Hooked. teamluke - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 1f622 teamluke - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 1f62d teamluke - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 1f629 teamluke - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 1f62c
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:06 am

However, that! means a shirtless Luke come January! teamluke - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 1f60d teamluke - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 1f60a teamluke - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 1f60a teamluke - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 2764 teamluke - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 1f462 teamluke - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 1f462 teamluke - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 1f48b teamluke - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 1f48b teamluke - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 1f4aa teamluke - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 1f4aa teamluke - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 1f483
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:12 am

Maddy wrote:teamluke - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 CnIgkq3VUAM9sJV
https://twitter.com/theyearofelan/status/752699913595604993

Really??? I come to terms with the fact that he is leaving...that she sends him home, that he bows out...that LuJo is over.

Then, I see this picture, and I am sucked right back into the bubble. See, this Fan Forum happy thoughts page really works. :cutesmile!:
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:22 am

Hooked wrote:Good to see the Jojo/Luke fantasy being kept alive.  As much as I would love to see them together, my hopes are fading and everything seems to point to Jordan being her F1  sad

I know... but until I'll see F3... then I will wear my black dress, my black lace top on my head and grieve until next january. But until then, I sill have something in me that cannot give up. I want my 2 unicorns together hissyfit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose