SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

haysinthebarn - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:13 pm

haysinthebarn - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1512
haysinthebarn - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1613
haysinthebarn - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1712
haysinthebarn - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1811
haysinthebarn - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1911
haysinthebarn - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2011
my scaps from recorded TV

:hearts love:

Back to top Go down

haysinthebarn - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:17 pm

so if something happened during hometown I wonder what because this look they exchange is VERY similar in my book and so far we can say that their moment in last episode was hot and tender IMO  

so for him to be F4? really????

haysinthebarn - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1812

haysinthebarn - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Love10
my scap from recorded TV

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:24 pm

JoJo and Luke have similar profiles.  I like that HT shot.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:02 pm

I saw everyone saying on Twitter that Luke and JoJo were making them uncomfortable laugh out loud ! People were saying they needed to get a room, were doing hanky panky with their mouths, etc. Hilarious! It WAS reallyyyy hot though. Almost too hot for TV..

IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:14 pm

^^ even Ali said that she had to turn her head I think?

yes. we saw some tongue from jojo. she kept touching him, his neck, his collar, his back under his jacket, his tight, his hair.... and he was not soft with his hand in his hair and holding her tight... i mean I call this foreplay right?

that was H.O.T.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:23 pm

Deleted

Last edited by SLA44 on Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:26 pm

She didn't even take Luke to the Fantasy Suite after that hot make out session for the camera.  :thud

(Assuming spoilers are correct).
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:31 pm

MiniDiva wrote:She didn't even take Luke to the Fantasy Suite after that hot make out session for the camera.  :thud

(Assuming spoilers are correct).

I like you ^^ giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:31 pm

When in a Fan Forum, under no circumstances can negative comparisons be made with any other couple or contestant from any forum, for the sole purpose of praising your favourite or belittling the contestants in the topic title.

FAN FORUM RULES

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:33 pm

haysinthebarn - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Lukeki10
general thread shared by JFB

so this is the end of the 'guitar fun pool GD' with luke

i notice that she is hanging on him very very VERY close... this is episode 3?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:43 am

mmmmmm coincidence that she was hearing DAN+SHAY on her CAMEO top on her scapchat this week or the unicorn????

maybe. maybe not...

haysinthebarn - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Lukeca10
luke IG

haysinthebarn - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Lukeca11
jfletchaa Snapchat - shared by bluwavz

or also this unicorn

haysinthebarn - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Unicor11
jojo IG

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:06 am

Very interesting HEA!!!  She just happens to be wearing his favorite color?   question

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose