SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CMAFest - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:55 pm

^ btw, I'm refering to when Luke said "that's how I knew I loved her. I just wanted her to be happy". JoJo faved that on Twitter from the bacheloetteabc page a day ago.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

CMAFest - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:06 pm

Here is what was written throughout the season concerning Luke-

Jojo’s People Blog
Season Premiere
*Blog 1
05/25/2016
But I think my favorite entrance was from Luke who rode in on a real unicorn! Come on a hot guy and a unicorn, so much yes!

But the night picked up when I had meaningful conversations with guys like James T, who was not only a huge sweetheart but such a gentleman, and Luke, a fellow Texan who hand picked cowgirl boots for me as a gift. How sweet was that?!

*Blog 2
05/31/2016
And Luke. Wow. He is just a big sexy hunk of a man. Have I told you about his hands? He has the biggest hands. When he wraps his hands around me, I feel so safe and protected. Those hands! Okay, no more commenting on that!

*Blog 3
06/08/16
I couldn't wait to get this week of dates started and I knew spending more time with Luke was on the top of my list. I was beyond excited to go dogsledding with Luke. I had never been before and I couldn't wait to experience it! Of course there wasn't much snow for us to ride through but don't doubt for a minute that it wasn't freezing. I will say seeing those adorable pups made me miss my dog Jackson at home. Watching this back, I had to cover Jackson's eyes for this one. I didn't want him to think I was cheating on him! And I may have kept them covered; he didn't need to see that hot tub moment! And yes, it was very, very hot in there!

Going into our dinner that evening, I was more intrigued by Luke than ever. He's just so mysterious, and I really like that. At dinner, so much of that mystery started to make sense. Luke has been through so much in his life, and hearing him talk about the loss of his good friend just broke my heart. To know he trusted me with this, well, I still struggle to find the words to express how much that means to me. I am so grateful to Luke, and to all the men and women like him and Jason who so proudly serve our country. I felt so honored just to be in his presence that night and I am so very grateful for his sacrifice.

Finishing our evening with a special performance from Dan + Shay was the most surreal moment. Walking into that theatre, with hundreds of screaming fans, this amazing country band performing and being on Luke's arm was a dream. I left my date with Luke that night feeling as lucky as a girl could feel.

Blog 4
06/21/16
Heading out of the country was just what I needed. I'd never been to South America, so I couldn't have been more excited. Did you see that massive sculpture of the hand sticking out of the sand? Is that cool or what?!

Back at the hotel, it was great just talking to my men. Luke, come on. He is a M-A-N. Can you women out there see what I'm seeing in him? I hope so!

Blog 5
06/28/16
After getting our workout in for the day, it was time to enjoy a little cocktail hour with these great men. Let me just preface these next few sentences with: I'm sorry Dad. The PASSION between Luke and I ... I mean, I'm sure you all could feel that through your TV. It was HOTT. Period. Ok lets all try to settle back down and move on.

Overall, that night was great. Sure, there were some tough convos, but I started to realize that this was becoming very real for all of us. One thing that I have learned throughout my experience on this journey is that you have to trust your gut and live in the moment. That night, my time with Luke exceeded anything I could have imagined. I wanted to make sure he knew that by giving him the rose.

Blog 6
07/12/16
Last but not least, I had my date with Luke. It had been too long since our last one-on-one date, and I had really missed spending some quality time with him. Knowing that Luke is a Texas boy at heart and his love for horses, I saved this date just for him. The best part of this date for me was getting to see Luke in his element. You should just see him around those horses. He is so calm and so loving with them. It's almost magical to watch.

Getting to sit down and talk to Luke about his life and family really started to help me picture what my life with him would be like … and that excited me. It was so meaningful to hear him tell me that despite the chaos around us, our connection felt more real to him than anything else. Luke has a way of easing my fears, and at this point I began to realize that he was a calming force for me.

I knew Luke was someone I felt strongly about. I really just wanted to get to the rose ceremony because after that day there were no more questions for me. I didn't need a dinner to know that I was headed back to Texas to meet Luke's family.

Blog 7
07/19/16

After such an emotional roller coaster in Florida I was so excited to return to my home state of Texas! Because of airline delays I flew into Texas the morning of our date, so if anyone was in the Austin airport that day they can blame me for any restroom lines! I ended up having to curl my hair and do all of my makeup in the airport bathroom (yes I was one of thoooose people). But hey! I had to look cute for my cowboy, right?!

Nonetheless, I felt like now was the time it would come back to us. Meeting Luke in his hometown square was so surreal! I absolutely loved it. What you didn't see in the episode was a lot of familiar faces for Luke. Every corner we turned there was someone he embraced with a warm hug or a firm handshake. It was either his childhood teacher or his neighbor or his boss from his summer jobs in high school. Seeing how deep his roots were in this hometown community made me more and more excited to see him with his family.

Driving up to his family's home was unbelievably beautiful! But seeing all those cars I knew something was up! I would be lying if I said I wasn't totally nervous about walking into a huge party of Luke's closest friends and family. He could have warned me! I remember shaking in those cute cowgirl boots he got me when I walked up. But just as quickly has those nerves had come … they washed away. I felt so welcomed and right at home. This is the kind of future I dream about.

Watching back and hearing Luke speak about our relationship with his family I almost wish he could have been so open with me. Hearing him say he was falling in love with me in interview but not saying it to me at the end of our date killed me. I remember thinking, "If you're so confident in a future, why aren't you as confident in your feelings?" When I started to cry, it was because I was so terrified that this wasn't feeling as right as I expected it to feel. And everything I saw for me and Luke's future started to crumble in my mind.

This rose ceremony was the absolute hardest one yet. I walked into that airplane hangar with such anxiety because I was about to send Luke home. I thought in the beginning of this journey – because of our first one-on-one and our connection – that he would be one of my final guys. But if this experience has taught me anything, it is that you really have to take each relationship day by day. Because you really don't know how it will end up evolving.

I was ready to make this painful, but in my mind, right decision. That is, until Luke pulled me aside. I hate to leave you guys high and dry, but trust me … you'll want to pick back up where we left off. It's emotional. It's shocking. It's everything.
Source: http://www.people.com/people/

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:15 pm

Lost17 wrote:^^I wish I'd of saved it. She wasn't being mean, just saying although Luke is 'perfect' he's just not perfect for her. I think a lot of fans were mad because of the way she handled the situation. Of course edit has a lot to do with things, and I feel tptb could have manipulated Luke there before the RC.

MiniDiva-People blog.

Wow, I would like to have read the comment above.  Things appeared to turn quickly for the worse at the HTD.  I forget if he was 2nd or 3rd but it is understandable she was juggling different relationships and the ball got dropped (figuratively speaking) on their relationship.

Thanks for the Luke portion of the Log, I have read that but it is great to have it in one snapshot to tell his story.

See Kasha's post in Social/Media Thread -- It was was between Robby and Jordon at F4 and just a question who to send home next.  Sadly, it really doesn't look like Luke was in the running for F2.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3660p336-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-social-media-media-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-6#1006364
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:48 pm

Any discussion of Luke that is not within the Fan Forum rules needs to take place in the General Discussion thread.

IMO when the possible next lead is quiet on SM something is up. He may have been asked, or offered a contract verbally and he may be thinking about it. This is all speculation on my part but the fact that he is quieter than usually tells me there is a reason for that. We are roughly two weeks away from TB announcement, based on the timing for Ben.

If he has agreed at this point, he may have a lot to do to prepare before he leaves. Just throwing out possible scenarios.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:25 pm

@Lost17 you saw what we saw and especially BIG shout out to @JBF who did an incredible job at dissecting those blogs in the general discussion thread :claphands to both of you!

Many things are still bothering me about those season edits but it is what it is.. and for me to say that just sucks. trust me. But again, everything happens for a reason. I dislike when it is painful though :headbanging

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:26 pm

^^^Lost...thanks for posting her blog comments re: Luke. Now I remember that her comments about how Luke is around horses sounded more like present tense to me. Knowing what I know now, it reads like she was being a good Bachelorette and singing the praises of the guy earmarked for next lead.

That is one downside about going unspoiled...you don't pay attention to social media or learn anything about the contestant other than what is presented onscreen each week so it can send you down the wrong path.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:07 pm

Amanda Penglis YOUTUBE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6L8Ke8YcvUA&sns=tw

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:19 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^Lost...thanks for posting her blog comments re: Luke. Now I remember that her comments about how Luke is around horses sounded more like present tense to me. Knowing what I know now, it reads like she was being a good Bachelorette and singing the praises of the guy earmarked for next lead.

Unfortunately her comments on the other guys tended to be in past tense. If you go over and visit "general discussion", you will figure out why. This is Luke's thread, so we won't discuss it here.

I have to agree with those who feel that the hometown date may have changed things. She used the word "overwhelmed" when referring to all of his visitors, but I wonder if she was just "overwhelmed" with the prospect of a longterm relationship. Especially since Luke was so settled in his life. The other guys were more boyfriend-ish in their relationships with her. Maybe she realized she was more comfortable going in that direction? In fairness, she is still young and needs to figure out what she wants.

*chuckle chuckle* I still can't get over the possibility of her being a returning contestant on his show if he is the lead.

OK OK... I know. This is the Fan Thread. I will try to stick to Fan Talk in my next post.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:22 pm

Now I will always associate the song "from the ground up" by Dan & Shay, with Luke in mind.

But I want to be happy for him because no matter what, his future is bright. I hope they will finally acknowledge his singing career. This is what he is today. I am all good about his past (more than good in fact) but what he accomplished since the end of his service is also something incredible. I think they will have a hard time to hide this.

I am still wondering why his mom tried to share 2 times a fan video on his facebook on JUNE 9. In fact I still have tons of questions that will probably remain unsolved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:10 pm

JBF wrote:
Unfortunately her comments on the other guys tended to be in past tense. If you go over and visit "general discussion", you will figure out why. This is Luke's thread, so we won't discuss it here.

I have to agree with those who feel that the hometown date may have changed things. She used the word "overwhelmed" when referring to all of his visitors, but I wonder if she was just "overwhelmed" with the prospect of a longterm relationship. Especially since Luke was so settled in his life. The other guys were more boyfriend-ish in their relationships with her. Maybe she realized she was more comfortable going in that direction? In fairness, she is still young and needs to figure out what she wants.

*chuckle chuckle* I still can't get over the possibility of her being a returning contestant on his show if he is the lead.

OK OK... I know. This is the Fan Thread. I will try to stick to Fan Talk in my next post.
I'll have to check that out.

I was thinking the same thing about her returning for his season..but I think she's made it clear he just isn't the one for her. I can see tptb trying everything in their power to get it to happen though.

HEA, I know on that song! I'm sure you all saw that Jojo had posted on SC that song as she's driving...WHY!!! Poor Luke, I feel she was giving him mixed signals...the blog, the song, and no telling what else.  no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:27 pm

Lost17 wrote:
JBF wrote:

I'll have to check that out.

I was thinking the same thing about her returning for his season..but I think she's made it clear he just isn't the one for her. I can see tptb trying everything in their power to get it to happen though.

HEA, I know on that song! I'm sure you all saw that Jojo had posted on SC that song as she's driving...WHY!!! Poor Luke, I feel she was giving him mixed signals...the blog, the song, and no telling what else.  :no idea:

yes... made no sense... the camo tank (favorite color of luke) listening ground up at the same time. I mean no issue with the camo since she wore it with jordan... but why this particular song totally associated with luke. i mean it is okay to love the song, it is a great song. but why the SC knowing that everyone will see it. i do not get it.

sooooooo many things i am still puzzled. I know they are not together. i get that. But if I was in love with somebody and I knew this somebody was single... maybe I would try to reach this somebody one last time? This is the scenario the prods would never share if he is the next bach but behind closed doors, living in Texas both... I do see now that jojo was not interested in him. I do. But Luke was and the girl is not deaf and blind, she may decided to go all possessive mode all of a sudden.

yea yea..... crazy scenario here. I honestly do not see any future with jojo and luke. IMO, luke deserves a woman who will fall madly in love with him without hesitation.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:32 pm

^^Did you all see Kasha's post in the social media thread regarding the Final 4?  I posted the link up thread.  I don't want to get too OT in Fan thread but it puts things in perspective for Luke's future (non future) with JoJo.

His best option is to accept the next lead as America's most popular bachelor today.  Like GA suggested, he has gotten very quiet on SM which is out of character for him and this is typical behavior for people that are about to become the next lead.   I am all for Luke to become the next lead!  Bring on the cowboy!    yes

JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose