SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

physically - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:16 am

Our Cowboy generated 2,500 tweets per minute . . .  or was that heart beats.   giggling  beatingheart

Two interesting articles:

The Bachelor 2017:  Luke Pell is a clear choice for the next lead . . . .  

Article Link

Reality Steve said from all the rumblings he’s privy to, it’s obvious Luke will get the gig.
“Everything I’m hearing is Luke will be the next bachelor,” he says. “The fact he formerly served our country, Afghanistan, all-American boy — he’s got the whole setup. It’s just perfect.”
Several reports have already pegged Luke Pell as the lead for The Bachelor in 2017. Luke has the clean image ABC looks for in a lead, and he is admired by millions for his genuine character and for being a country boy from Burnet, Texas. Although he didn’t hit it off with JoJo Fletcher after the July 25 episode, he’s considered quite the catch.
Forbes even wrote about the heartthrob when they noted that Twitter metrics showed 2,500 tweets per minute for Luke, according to data pulled from DataScience Inc. The response ignited after Luke declared his love for JoJo, and her feelings weren’t mutual.
“Positive sentiment for Luke rushed over the internet as JoJo drove away from his raw, exposed heart,” a blog entry on DataScience read about the analysis.

A Data Driven Perspective of The Bachelorette Week 7  Article Link
physically - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Screenshot_2016-07-22_17.42.42

physically - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Bachelorette_hometown_lukesaysiloveyou_v2
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

physically - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:57 am

Thanks @MiniDiva for all that info! Wow, those stats are amazing! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:33 pm

Thanks to @Frymama for finding this little gem.

It is a video from Luke to a lady in Louisanna asking her to help him find a house there preferably with a "rose garden" in the back yard.    She got a similar video from musician Chuck Wicks, so it is apparently some inside joke.  
Could there be a hint of a rose garden in Luke's near future?   rose bud   Hugesmile

Getting clients from everywhere!!!

Source

Last edited by MiniDiva on Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add source)
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:45 pm

Luke has seen my fan vid he dm'd me :Woah-hoo:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:50 pm

truelovealways wrote:Luke has seen my fan vid he dm'd me :Woah-hoo:

Fantastic!  cheerdance

That is great!  You got a DM from our Cowboy!   It was a matter of time, because the "lukeforbachelor" page pinned it to their twitter page and posted it on their IG.  

You did a great job and deserve the props you get.   yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:06 pm

@truelovealways Wonderful! Good for you! thumbsup thumbsup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:13 pm

Thanks MD and GA!!

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:22 pm

@MiniDiva thank you for the interesting articles on the twitter stats and analysis.  And also @frymama for finding that cute video of Luke.  Love his sense of humor and he is just an amazing man!!

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:38 pm

truelovealways wrote:Luke has seen my fan vid he dm'd me :Woah-hoo:

Awww...YAY! I tweeted it out and then sent to Luke4BachFan page, as we have kind of become buddies. She was really trying to get it out there. What did he say? DM from Luke=LIFE COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!!! That The Man is my fave...seriously!!! I love that song, and it just fits him so well...
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:41 pm

I thought that video was so cute and showing what good spirits he was in after being so quiet. "Boring"...they say. Not our cowboy! He is absolutely precious, witty, and charming. His humor can be very dry, but I love that style of humor!!!! Man, he sure loves that Dodgers cap.....
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:04 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Thanks to @Frymama for finding this little gem.

It is a video from Luke to a lady in Louisanna asking her to help him find a house there preferably with a "rose garden" in the back yard.    She got a similar video from musician Chuck Wicks, so it is apparently some inside joke.  
Could there be a hint of a rose garden in Luke's near future?   rose bud   Hugesmile

Getting clients from everywhere!!!

Source

that is totally HILARIOUS.The giggles on the back are contagious!!! physically - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks @MiniDiva for all that info! Wow, those stats are amazing! yes

I second that! WOW :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose