SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamluke - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:17 pm

Ditto that.
If that was inappropriate then half the stuff I post should have gotten me banned by now.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

teamluke - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:18 pm

Post have been deleted as they were not within the FF rules. If your post was quoted and deleted, I apologize.

Carry on Luke Fans! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:25 pm

FYI,

Not sure best way to post all this, but I "sleuthed" a bit...so out of my comfort zone.

The girl that Chuck and Luke sent the video too is the sister of Shalacy Griffin. The girl the video was posted to tagged her sister in both. She is a singer/songwriter in Nashville who works at same studio with Brandon Kinney. I posted a couple links here to show the connection.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIbHhRegOmR/?taken-by=bronzingbybrittney
(Source-IG)

http://www.musicrow.com/2016/02/songwriter-brandon-kinney-signs-to-peermusic/
(picture at bottom of Brandon shows photo credit of Shalacy Griffin)

http://www.bandmine.com/shalacygriffin

I think this young lady's sister was just making her sister's day with some videos from these two cuties. They were taken within a few hours of each other.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:44 pm

Luke and his starbucks laugh out loud teamluke - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Coossa10

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:16 pm

Luke with Brandon Kinney and fam.  Those darling little boys that Luke is always with.  Luke's Tennessee Family.   PINKHEART

Regretting not getting my face painted too #Fam #forkandvine #batman by @luke__pell

Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:21 pm

Ok, so I would love to here peeps fave Luke or Luke and Jo Jo's moments from show....oh so many...

I am going to start off with two:

1) After she gets excited about shooting the skeet, and he scoops her up, says "We have a winner", and he kisses her. That smile on his face when he kisses her, just melts my heart. It was so real to me... It gets me every time.

2) When he sits down with her at the 1:1 date, and he holds that drink in his hands. He gives her these eyes and grin...my goodness. They are definitely the "fantasy suite" eyes, if you know what I am saying. She gives a very sheepish grin back. It would have been game over for me RIGHT THEN....just sayin'.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:01 pm

This is the first one that comes to mind.

During their HTD, JoJo was getting up on the horse and Luke said "Look at you" as he was impressed with her.  I thought that was so cute.

:cutesmile!:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:59 pm

The way he cups her behind when he lifts her into the hot tub.
The way he looks at her on their 1-on-1 dinner when they first sit down and he sips his scotch. (Frymama fav too! bestbud!)
When he touches her nose on their 1-on-1 dinner.
His full attention on her when they are dancing on stage in the room full of fans.
The deep breath he takes before engaging in the CRAZY kissing in their private time on the group date.
The kiss he plants on her temple in the airplane hanger after she cuts him loose.
The last extended look he gives her before getting into the dumpee limo.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:02 pm

SueSt wrote:The way he cups her behind when he lifts her into the hot tub.
The way he looks at her on their 1-on-1 dinner when they first sit down and he sips his scotch.
When he touches her nose on their 1-on-1 dinner.
His full attention on her when they are dancing on stage in the room full of fans.
The deep breath he takes before engaging in the CRAZY kissing in their private time on the group date.

Yes, Sue!!
The sip of scotch was what I was talking about! Smiley
I could never tell if he actually touched her nose in that one part. I could see he was reaching to, but couldn't tell if he actually was. I had watched a few times...but wasn't sure.
What a man the way he laughed at her when the tub was too hot to get in, and then he was like this giant lifting her in with one arm.
And, he just gazed in those eyes during the song/dance. That song is like ruined for me now almost...so bittersweet.
And, those deep breaths. My goodness. He has to take a deep breath to take it all in...to take her all in. Very romantic.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:25 pm

Y'all are on a roll!  All good stuff.

Tell me about the sip of scotch at the dinner date and is that why you call him "scotchy"?

I loved that he kissed her head saying goodbye although he was hurt and sad.  He was still comforting her.  

Dumpee Limo.  spitcoffee
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:59 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Y'all are on a roll!  All good stuff.

Tell me about the sip of scotch at the dinner date and is that why you call him "scotchy"?

I loved that he kissed her head saying goodbye although he was hurt and sad.  He was still comforting her.  

Dumpee Limo.  spitcoffee

Scotchy comes from what Kristen Wiig called him on Jimmy Fallon when she was impersonating Jo Jo. Smiley
Go back and watch Dan and Shay 1:1...right after he pushes in her chair. You can see him look at her when sipping the scotch. It is also in "The One" video..somewhere. Ooooo-laaaaa-la.

I know, kissing her forehead like that. I know he just wanted to grab that face and kiss her passionately one last time...it was killing him not to. sad
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:08 pm

Luke is winning the poll with a landslide laugh out loud
So, who do YOU think will be the next Bachelor?
https://www.buzzfeed.com/michelleregna/they-all-look-the-same-tho?utm_term=.ssvg4xyDg#.cy25jqgD563%

27.8K votes 63%
Luke

15%
6,599 votes
Chase

11%
4,620 votes
Jordan or Robby (whoever the runner up is)

5%
2,265 votes
Chad

4%
1,689 votes
Someone new!

2%
845 votes
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose