SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fam - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:46 pm

Jennifer Kinney
53m53 minutes ago
Jennifer Kinney ‏@jenniferkjkin
@brandonkinney @emilitionderby @Luke__Pell  #fam #creek party #great cause  fam - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 1f377  fam - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 1f3bc  fam - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 2600  
fam - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 CouKD7YVMAE8rCp

@truelovealways delete the emojis, that's what's messing up your post and keeping it from fully posting.  You can add them back in from our emoji bar. Icon next to the regular emoticon button.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

fam - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:47 pm

Thanks LB I was wondering why it was stretching out the whole page laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:49 pm

No problem!  bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:51 pm

I will always remember when he put his fingers on his mouth and acted like a shy teen who got word that he has a date (date card)

I also remember how he put her lock of hair behind her ear all the time and how he put his big hand on her cheek with tenderness.

and the time when he said at episode 3: if I do not see my name on a card, I will go crying in a corner (and he made a big joke on his insta or twitter about it)

What about this funny moment when she laughed out loud: so where are we going next week?

When I read on tabloid that luke is too intense and never smile... all I want to say is: GO on his instagram... it is full of funny moments!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:53 pm

@truelovealways,

You are my spirit animal bc of the sweet fan videos you make and because Luke sent you a DM. Were you like "OMG!!" I would have had a heart attack if he ever sent me a DM or responded to a tweet...or even liked one for that matter. What an honor that he thought enough of your video to reach out, considering all the messages and tweets he gets each day.

His love for those Kinney boys just melts my heart. I am so glad he has a family in Tennessee and that he has had people to lean on him to help bring him through this difficult time. You know those boys had to bring him so much joy during all this...
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:57 pm

HEA wrote:I will always remember when he put his fingers on his mouth and acted like a shy teen who got word that he has a date (date card)

I also remember how he put her lock of hair behind her ear all the time and how he put his big hand on her cheek with tenderness.

and the time when he said at episode 3: if I do not see my name on a card, I will go crying in a corner (and he made a big joke on his insta or twitter about it)

What about this funny moment when she laughed out loud: so where are we going next week?

Agreed...so fun to remember all these "gems"..."I miss already miss him.."

He did the fingers on his mouth/shy thing so many times. Loved that true got that in "The Man" video.

Yes, always putting that hair behind the ear so he could see her beautiful face and hold it tenderly before that big breath and passionate kiss.

Loved seeing her laugh so much when he asked about where they were going...And, I loved it when he razzed her and Wells: "Are you two going to kiss today?"

When I read on tabloid that luke is too intense and never smile... all I want to say is: GO on his instagram... it is full of funny moments!!
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:57 pm

I didn't really pay attention, but was the Kinney family at the HTD bbq?

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:58 pm

When Luke finds his lady love, he is going to have to invite all of us to their wedding!  :married
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:00 pm

MiniDiva wrote:When Luke finds his lady love, he is going to have to invite all of us to their wedding!  :married

My Burnet buddy (former student) whose brother will be in the wedding since Luke was in his.....will be required to show me/give me a couple pics... It's the least he can do for his fave teach. Smiley
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:09 pm

Lost17 wrote:I didn't really pay attention, but was the Kinney family at the HTD bbq?

Edited....I misunderstood and didn't see HTD in BBQ question...thought you were asking about BBQ pic from last night. Don't know about HTD. I didn't see them. I saw my student's brother/former colleague's son and his wife (Jordan/Sunny). Those were the only people I recognized of the people he knows/people I know from Burnet who know him.

He is in tons of the pics and SM with them, especially the boys.  He was even babysitting them one night I think I saw posted here.  Mini was saying somewhere there was a snap of one of the boys tooting on Luke, and he had to get on to the boy about it.  I would do ANYTHING to see that one. If ANYONE knows where it is, please let me know/bring it over.  Smiley
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:13 pm

some of my fave moments heartbeat fam - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Screen10fam - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Screen11fam - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Screen14

My Caps

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:14 pm

^^ cantstopl

The boy was pretending and Luke was fussing at him to stop and the little boy pretended again.  What a little rascal the little boy is.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose