SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mentellall - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SueSt Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:36 pm

Thanks for the blurb, Mini.
I thought he said lieutenant.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

mentellall - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:47 pm

Frymama wrote:

entrepreneur in residential real estate

To what extent? Does anyone know? TYIA

GA,

He is very set financially through land and property he owns through his family and then properties he purchased on his own from those properties.  Then, he has some investments through those.  This is one of the ways he has been able to pursue his music career.  Many of the families in Burnet are pretty set with their land ownership.  It is a small community, and they live more simply; however, many of them do very well financially.  His family is one who fits in this category.

Thanks for clarifying. I wasn't sure what they meant by that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:12 pm

Do you all want Luke as the next bachelor -- tweet Fleiss!

Mike FleissVerified account
‏@fleissmeister
Vote now for who should be your next Bachelor!!! @cbmcnary @Luke__Pell or @realchadjohnson ??? #TheBachelorette

(His tweet 3:36 PM - 1 Aug 2016 EDT)

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/760197534732193792
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm

@HEA  Luke is tired of his LA hat!    cantstopl  

luke__pell#texans4life except I'm wearing all west coast stuff @apparelbytwistedj .......What hat should I wear tho? I'm getting tired of this one

#texans4life except I'm wearing all west coast stuff  @apparelbytwistedj .......What hat should I wear tho? I'm getting tired of this one  by @luke__pell

Sorry for double post.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:29 pm

MiniDiva wrote:@HEA  Luke is tired of his LA hat!    cantstopl  

luke__pell#texans4life except I'm wearing all west coast stuff @apparelbytwistedj .......What hat should I wear tho? I'm getting tired of this one

#texans4life except I'm wearing all west coast stuff  @apparelbytwistedj .......What hat should I wear tho? I'm getting tired of this one  by @luke__pell

Sorry for double post.

O.MY.GOSH

that is totally hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and he goes to the mentellall - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 623245435 my LA baseball cap eh???? deadhorse cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:35 pm

^^I thought you would get a kick out of that!  FRC tonight -- time for a new hat and he is looking for ideas.   laugh out loud

That is Terry McBride, country music artist/songwriter he is standing with.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:00 pm

That probably confirms the caps were in the goodie bags since he tagged the company, just as sleuthers suspected.

How about a cowboy hat for the handsome cowboy??? :Bubba:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:04 pm

Good one GA!  Wish I thought of the cowboy hat.

I had a feeling the LA hat was in his goodie bag, even the shirt he has on today.  Funny he will wear the same shirts/hats over again--so he does have his favs.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:07 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^I thought you would get a kick out of that!  FRC tonight -- time for a new hat and he is looking for ideas.   laugh out loud

That is Terry McBride, country music artist/songwriter he is standing with.

I did !!

I think he has it in his car in Nashville since we saw him with it only there and the black one in texas

that was totally funny!

He knows quite a lot of famous country artists. He is good himself so no surprise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:12 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Do you all want Luke as the next bachelor -- tweet Fleiss!

Mike FleissVerified account
‏@fleissmeister
Vote now for who should be your next Bachelor!!! @cbmcnary @Luke__Pell or @realchadjohnson ??? #TheBachelorette

(His tweet 3:36 PM - 1 Aug 2016 EDT)

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/760197534732193792

Luke is getting 90% of the love giggling

OT but he better be joking
Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 1m1 minute ago

Seems like America wants @realchadjohnson ... Interesting. #TheBachelorette
Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:23 pm

Luke is getting 90% of the love giggling

Did you see the 90% as official or was that a "guesstimate"?
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:28 pm

Pardon Double Post

Here is our cowboy in a cowboy hat.  I don't know about you, but I approve:

mentellall - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Cowboy11

Facebook- Rank Threads Photo

Last edited by Frymama on Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose