SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamwells - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by violetstoo Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:44 pm

HEA wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:^^That IG account is an ABC Producer and it appears to be the hot tub in the woods date in Pennsylvania.  The producers are posting pics after the episodes.  Click on @mfirestone under the picture and it will take you to her account.

I don't know who Luke's handler was, but their is always producers/crew surrounding them in the background during the dates.
:Thanktwo

I am very interested to know why this producer shared a 1:1 pic with luke and jojo ONLY and another with a group date

interesting

Each season, the handler of the person and lead post picture(s)of the eventual couple, about this time from one on one dates.  So hopefully, this is true this season as well. @mfirestone12 was JoJo's handler on Ben's season.  We can only hope for the best!! teamwells - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1f60a

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

teamwells - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:27 pm

^^ she already posted one pic with jojo and luke at the hot tub

and today another with luke and james, making fun that luke had a mismatch sock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:17 pm

so does he live in Dallas mmmmm?

teamwells - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Golf10
luke facebook

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:23 pm

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:18 pm

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:23 pm

his mom posted the fan video on JUNE 9

teamwells - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Mom10
luke facebook

sister posted this too but it could be only to support her brother

teamwells - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Sister10
luke sister facebook

a friend posted this and I found it very touching

teamwells - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Proud10
luke facebook

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:26 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Group hug and goteam

real2u, our time with Luke will come, either as F1 or TB.
group hug

Fingers crossed.
teamwells - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Screen18

source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:36 pm

@julychild posted this end of march so it is possible that he lives in Dallas?

julychild wrote:RS said he is currently based in Nashville, but from his website most of his shows are in or around Texas. He may be right, but everything I've seen seem to indicate that he lives in Texas. Here is an old tweet from last year, about him moving to Dallas:
teamwells - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Move10
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3461-luke-pell-bachelorette-12-sleuthing-spoilers#943876

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:38 pm

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:01 am

hopelessly_devoted wrote: firework I like how his sister Abbie Sue said her brother "is starring on The Bachelorette" and I agree completely. IMO, he is the star of the show.
I agree  He's the main reason I'm watching anyway.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:20 am

SLA44 wrote:
hopelessly_devoted wrote: firework I like how his sister Abbie Sue said her brother "is starring on The Bachelorette" and I agree completely. IMO, he is the star of the show.
I agree  He's the main reason I'm watching anyway.

Luke is my only reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:22 pm

just because...

Another funny moment between jojo and luke (I think he was pushing the wrong door we see him on the other side).

teamwells - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 514

teamwells - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 313

my scaps from recorded TV

cheers to us..... IMO

teamwells - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Cheers10
my scaps from recorded TV

Again, Luke is next to jojo in group date :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose