SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

texan - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Frymama Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:05 pm

MiniDiva wrote:He is in the Western Wear Catalog at RANK Rodeo Threads

Here is the FB link for @Frymama photo:   Rank Rodeo FB

texan - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 13435310_1099141156791871_8310130692107248214_n

Here is another photo that goes with it.

texan - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Rank%20cowboy%201

Thanks, MiniDiva for tracking down those sources for me. I got away from the computer for a long time early evening yesterday until now and was unable to post.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

texan - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:06 pm

This is a FAN FORUM. Read the rules, no negative posts about any OTHER CONTESTANT is allowed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:08 pm

Just wanted to give you all a shout out for all the smiles you put on my face and for your unconditional support about Luke. I am very excited for his season (there is no other choice that him as next bach for me!!! hahaha).

See some of you in the un-spoiled!!! group hug

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:12 pm

babs wrote:I understand why they all need to do a lot of kissing.  How do you know if you have that chemistry if you don't kiss.  The attraction can be there but kissing can make or break it.  **edited**  If you know you are not going to keep them, then pull back on the kissing.
I agree that kissing is necessary but I especially agree with the bolded and I do believe if Luke is the bachelor he would pull back which has not always been the case in this franchise.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:15 pm

Back to Luke's Fan Forum please, and thanks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:32 pm

HEA wrote:Just wanted to give you all a shout out for all the smiles you put on my face and for your unconditional support about Luke. I am very excited for his season (there is no other choice that him as next bach for me!!! hahaha).

See some of you in the un-spoiled!!! group hug

Great Avi @HEA  !!

You kept us on our toes as our spirited cheer leader!   If Luke is Bachelor, we will have to share him with the globe -- hope we can handle that.  

Some lucky fan got to FaceTime with him last night and I am not sure how all that came about but how sweet is that.  texan - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 1710264613
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:34 pm

^^ bestbud!

I made it and wanted to wear it at the end!
Where do I see those interaction, was it recorded? Lucky you all!! texan - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:46 pm

Love your AVI Hea!

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:47 pm

I found out from @lukepellforbachelor This lucky fan @kaitlynray and her friends got to FaceTime @luke__pell last night

Apparently, there was a Finale party and somehow Luke facetimed with him.  Here are a couple of links to look at however they are "stills" of him while he was being videoed:

@nataliedont
@kaitlynray

This lucky fan @kaitlynray and her friends got to FaceTime @luke__pell last night #bachelornation #lukepell #fans #bachelorette #countrysinger #countryboy #lukeforbachelor #facetime #watchparty #bachelorettemondays #lukepellforbachelor #lukeisnextbachelormaterial #texan #warveteran #servedourcountry #bachelor by @lukepellforbachelor
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:55 pm

SLA44 wrote:
babs wrote:I understand why they all need to do a lot of kissing.  How do you know if you have that chemistry if you don't kiss.  The attraction can be there but kissing can make or break it.  **edited**  If you know you are not going to keep them, then pull back on the kissing.
I agree that kissing is necessary but I especially agree with the bolded and I do believe if Luke is the bachelor he would pull back which has not always been the case in this franchise.

I think sometimes the leads have no choice with all the kissing! The women are just as aggressive as the guys in going in for the kiss. They act all nervous when they discover that other girls are getting kisses.

And, gosh, I hope that Jo Jo season didn't set a precedent with contestants saying I love you during first date. It used to be so much more special and credible when they waited longer. The women will be coming out of the limo telling Luke they love him!!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:23 pm

texan - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Lol10
lukepellforbachelor IG

is the casting over yet? hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:24 pm

All I ask is that they tighten the grip on the psyche test for contestants.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose