SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

vibes - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:35 pm

Luke is really "hairy" in this pic.  cantstopl

Luke Pell ‏@Luke__Pell  51m51 minutes ago
Thursday got me like @itsdougthepug
Source
vibes - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 CpDl3x5WcAAv58K
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

vibes - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:54 pm

truelovealways wrote:
:yes: that is him singing his song 'she brings me back' Smiley!!!
Wish he'd release it already! beatingheart

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:01 pm

Gotta love our cowboy!    PINKHEART

vibes - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 TimeToRidePledge_LukePell

The Bachelorette’s Luke Pell Teams Up with Time to Ride

Known for capturing hearts across America on the current season of ABC's hit television series “The Bachelorette”, horse enthusiast and country singer-songwriter Luke Pell is teaming up with Time to Ride as a celebrity spokesperson for their new sweepstakes campaign, Pledge to Take a Friend Riding. The sweepstakes will take place Sept. 1-30 and will award one grand prize of an all-inclusive, three-night vacation at the Resort at Paws Up, a luxury dude ranch in Greenough, Montana.

Pell is a former American Quarter Horse Association and National Reining Horse Association competitor, and grew up on his family’s ranch raising and training horses.

"I couldn't be more excited about the opportunity to work with Time To Ride. Growing up on a ranch, horses were always a part of my life, and working with Time To Ride allows me to stay involved with the horse industry and to promote such a fundamental part of American culture," Pell said.

For many devoted equestrians, it took a personal connection through a friend or family member to make their initial entry into horseback riding fun, accessible, inclusive and long lasting. With this in mind, Time to Ride's campaign aims to encourage horse owners and riders to introduce their non-riding friends to horseback riding and equestrian sports.

“Equestrian sports are often perceived as exclusive and difficult to break into, but it’s time to change that stereotype,” said Time to Ride Marketing Manager Christie Schulte. “Without the support of family or friends, many of us may not have known where or how to take up riding, and now it’s our turn to be that friend who introduces a new rider to horses. Whether it’s English or Western, trail riding, driving or any other equestrian activity, it’s our privilege and duty to welcome new people to our beloved sport for the growth and health of our industry.”

Many other celebrity riders are joining Time to Ride's campaign by pledging to take a friend riding, including Lyle Lovett, D. Wayne Lukas, David O'Connor, Al Dunning, Lindy Burch, Tom McCutcheon, Barbara Schulte, Audrey Griffin, Sandy Collier, Dell Hendricks, Lynn Palm, Kerry Kuhn, Tootie Bland and more.

Riders may enter the sweepstakes by simply taking the pledge at www.timetoride.com/pledge.

Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:27 am

@MiniDiva I think that must have been what they were filming on July 6th at that ranch that was mentioned on his facebook.  He is dressed the same as in the picture on his FB.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:54 am

@SLA44  IA.  This the exact same photo shoot, IMO

HEA wrote:vibes - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Horse10

luke instagram
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:52 am

(Pardon the double post)

Luke was in the studio writing songs yesterday and posted they finished a song called "Quicksand". @Luke__Pell

This is one of the other singer/writers performing the song, either Mitchell Tenpenny and Walker McGuire--Luke is on it.  
Notice the #polkapell    giggling

This is what happens when you write a fun song then realize a song is only as good as the social media post about it! @jordanwalker2 and @luke__pell brought it today! Great song homies! #vibes #grooves #waltzinwalker #polkapell by @m10penny
Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:59 am

MiniDiva wrote:(Pardon the double post)

Luke was in the studio writing songs yesterday and posted they finished a song called "Quicksand". @Luke__Pell

This is one of the other singer/writers performing the song, either Mitchell Tenpenny and Walker McGuire--Luke is on it.  
Notice the #polkapell    giggling

This is what happens when you write a fun song then realize a song is only as good as the social media post about it! @jordanwalker2 and @luke__pell brought it today! Great song homies! #vibes #grooves #waltzinwalker #polkapell by @m10penny
Source

Awwww...I was just about to post this little gem. Great minds think alike. I LOVE THIS SONG!! Seriously, whether I was a Luke fan or not...this song is so catchy and fun. It reminds me of a song that could be a hit on pop radio, too. Luke has several really amazing songs waiting in the wings, and I cannot wait until he releases them!

He was so cute dancing in the background; they all were. How fun to create something and be so proud of it.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:30 pm

I love the sounds of the songs that they posted they sounded super catchy! I just need him to release an album already so I can buy it laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:41 pm

Luke has been working hard this week in the studio writing songs.  I assume Luke is helping these guys out but they have a website and demos on it - they are about to cut an album.  http://walkermcguire.net/
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:03 pm

This cowboy looks great on a horse!   yes

Arabian Horse Assoc. ‏@AHAArabian  6h6 hours ago
#@BacheloretteABC #heartthrob and #horse enthusiast Luke Pell teams up with @_timetoride! http://bit.ly/2aG5M4c

vibes - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 CpG4pChWEAAHEy0

Source

(Pardon double post)
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:34 pm

MiniDiva wrote:This cowboy looks great on a horse!   yes

Arabian Horse Assoc. ‏@AHAArabian  6h6 hours ago
#@BacheloretteABC #heartthrob and #horse enthusiast Luke Pell teams up with @_timetoride! http://bit.ly/2aG5M4c

vibes - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 CpG4pChWEAAHEy0

Source

(Pardon double post)

That smile...he looks very sexy and happy in this picture! A man on a horse....

That's a very luck girl right there!
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:38 pm

Oh wow! Great song. I sure hope he is the next Bachelor. I can see a sing writing contest for sure!!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose