SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 52 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 29 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

familytime - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:53 pm

I just can't get excited about this couple. I didn't find either all that interesting in their seasons. The only thing slightly amusing to me is that Andi will be spitting nails. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

familytime - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:59 pm

albean99 wrote:I just can't get excited about this couple. I didn't find either all that interesting in their seasons. The only thing slightly amusing to me is that Andi will be spitting nails. :Nod:
She won't just be spitting nails. 
They will be shooting out of her butt like automatic weaponry.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:27 pm

rofl  rofl  cantstopl  cantstopl

Kashathediva wrote:
albean99 wrote:I just can't get excited about this couple. I didn't find either all that interesting in their seasons. The only thing slightly amusing to me is that Andi will be spitting nails. :Nod:
She won't just be spitting nails. 
They will be shooting out of her butt like automatic weaponry.

Kash you slay me

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:50 pm

There are the "fun" issues Josh will get to deal with for the rest of his life...
http://www.inquisitr.com/3257915/amanda-stantons-ex-calls-her-out-for-asking-for-child-support-while-filming-bachelor-in-paradise/

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:53 pm

:headbanging

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:58 pm

Southerngal wrote:There are the "fun" issues Josh will get to deal with for the rest of his life...
http://www.inquisitr.com/3257915/amanda-stantons-ex-calls-her-out-for-asking-for-child-support-while-filming-bachelor-in-paradise/

Her ex seems to be stretching that a bit far. I doubt he pays her car payment. Just because you pay, say $300/month of child support and the car payment is less than that, doesn't mean that you are paying her car payment. JMO.

Also, just because you took care of the kids for a month doesn't mean that you're not responsible for court-ordered child support. What a wacko.

I'm not saying that Amanda needs the support or is using it for the right reasons (on the girls), because I have no idea nor do I care. But this ex Nick seems like a real peach. Good luck, JAM beatingheart
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:59 pm

Southerngal wrote:There are the "fun" issues Josh will get to deal with for the rest of his life...
But he took care of his sick dog, so this should be a piece of cake. The ex is hilarious, I'm a little jelly he's forever in Josh's life, what a treat.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:01 pm

Are we really taking these rag mags seriously ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:03 pm

nd4reality wrote:Are we really taking these rag mags seriously ?
Thwy just reported on what Nick had posted on his fb account. Its not like they made it up out of thin air.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:37 pm

Well it looks like they both have to deal with bitter exes that like to spew out their dirty laundry in a public format Upset

Kind of ironic that Josh will have yet another "Nick" causing issues in his engagement. Probably his least favorite male name ever.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:23 pm

Am I the only one getting a kick out of the ex's name being Nick??! Oh Joshy, the other man in this sitch is also Nick!! Weeee!!! Enjoy this guy forever, and ever, and ever. Shake hands and play nice!!

Also, this Nick dude is tacky AF to take that to Facebook. Ugh. I can't stand people like that. Yeah, douche. The court ordered you to do it monthly. No matter where your ex happens to be. Deal. If you got a problem with it, set a court date. He's obviously spinning just as hard, maybe harder, then Andi. Ex wifey leaves for 2.5 weeks and comes home with a Neil Lane rock and a new baby daddy.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:28 pm

sosleepy wrote:Am I the only one getting a kick out of the ex's name being Nick??! Oh Joshy, the other man in this sitch is also Nick!! Weeee!!! Enjoy this guy forever, and ever, and ever. Shake hands and play nice!!

Also, this Nick dude is tacky AF to take that to Facebook. Ugh. I can't stand people like that. Yeah, douche. The court ordered you to do it monthly. No matter where your ex happens to be. Deal. If you got a problem with it, set a court date. He's obviously spinning just as hard, maybe harder, then Andi. Ex wifey leaves for 2.5 weeks and comes home with a Neil Lane rock and a new baby daddy.
Yup. His existence makes this all the more interesting and exciting (to me!). Can we imagine a scenario where Nick2 (or Ick2, lady's preference) threatens/intimidates the woman Josh is sworn to guard and protect now? Hoo boy. Get ready for some JoshBear.

Last edited by Alanna on Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 52 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 29 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+57
heather_m_s
california90
sparkler
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahD