SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 71 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 40 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:42 pm

jen689 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:...I like one and not so much the other. In reverse.
Me too!

Nick = yes
Jordan = no

JMO
Nick = yes!!
Jordan = yes!!
giggling
OnePromise wrote:The whole Josh blows up and blames Nick thing was a time bomb waiting to happen. The producers knew this and did whatever it took to make it happen. IMO.

This also explains to me why Marcus is currently trolling Jen's IG account. He knows that she is available and would try anything to support his hot head friend by giving attention to Nick's love interest with the hope of stealing her attention. Again all IMO of course.
Marcus is barely "divorced". laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud  He needs to calm the ____ down.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

5 - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by whit90 Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:21 pm

OnePromise wrote:The whole Josh blows up and blames Nick thing was a time bomb waiting to happen. The producers knew this and did whatever it took to make it happen. IMO.

This also explains to me why Marcus is currently trolling Jen's IG account. He knows that she is available and would try anything to support his hot head friend by giving attention to Nick's love interest with the hope of stealing her attention. Again all IMO of course.
Is Jen still liking all of Nicks IG's and tweets ? I am so happy that Nick was smart not to get engaged and leave on friendly terms with Jen.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:59 pm

whit90 wrote:

Is Jen still liking all of Nicks IG's and tweets ? I am so happy that Nick was smart not to get engaged and leave on friendly terms with Jen.

As of two minutes ago, Jen is still liking Nick's posts. And he has liked hers up until this point too. Bachelor nation is pretty loose with giving "likes", but both Nick and Jen seem selective with their SM praise. If we are going off SM alone, they are still on good terms.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:07 pm

They could even decide to want to pursue something off show. Who knows?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:09 pm

Kashathediva wrote:They could even decide to want to pursue something off show. Who knows?

That would be the best plan if they were smart and did not care about the popularity of being a Bachelor Nation couple. I could see this as I don't think either want to spend their lives as Bachelor royalty in exchange for a fake relationship patched together in Paradise.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:19 pm

Interesting reading all this today. I am thinking that if what is being said is true that Nick is going to come out looking pretty good and the other guy (not Shawn laugh out loud - I kid, I kid) not so much.

Kudos to Jen and Nick for not being silly enough to get engaged on this show and to do it amicably.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:40 pm

Moved from The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

see2love wrote:So there is a mugshot of a Robby that possessionista retweeted and Nick V had somehing not too nice to say about it. Did something happen between them?

IrelandRose wrote:https://twitter.com/Possessionista/status/754038214005035009
https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/status/754038818093735936

jen689 wrote:Nick's saying he's not a fan of Robbie. He doesn't like Alex either. His favorite is Wells because He has original thoughts. Maybe he thinks Robbie/Chad are production puppets JMO

bluwavz wrote:STFU Nick. Plenty of viewers think you're the worst. It amazes me how some of these folks forget how hated they were during their own seasons once they become one of the "cool kids" and can now hate on the "unpopular kids". I'm not even going to snark on Alex anymore.

I laughed so hard when he said Wells was his favorite because he had "original thoughts". Translation: Wells is a deep and intelligent and unique person like I am.  cheeky

All JMO.

babs wrote:I use to feel sorry for Nick.  Now that he is picking on Robby I'm not liking him so much.  I like Robby.  He's not my favorite but I think he's a good guy and I don't think he deserves the things that are being said about him.  

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
bluwavz wrote:STFU Nick. Plenty of viewers think you're the worst. It amazes me how some of these folks forget how hated they were during their own seasons once they become one of the "cool kids" and can now hate on the "unpopular kids". I'm not even going to snark on Alex anymore.

I laughed so hard when he said Wells was his favorite because he had "original thoughts". Translation: Wells is a deep and intelligent and unique person like I am.  cheeky

All JMO.
laugh out loud I'm guessing he and Wells got along great in Paradise.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:20 pm

Plenty of posters do not like Alex here and not everyone is a fan of Robby. I am not a fan of either one. Does Nick have a right to say who he likes and who he doesn't? I think so. But then others also have a right to disagree with him and call him out. Freedom of speech goes both ways. I love sm!!
JMO

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:42 pm

I guess throwing shade = "living loudly". 🐷

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:07 pm

As a former NickChick, I have been a hard-core member of NickAnon for a while. IMO, Nick tries to pretend he is something he is not and that really irks me. BUT, he is usually more passive/aggressive and underhanded, also JMHO. For Nick to call out someone so openly with an actual tweet, other than snarking during live tweeting an episode or as part of a podcast, is unusual IMO.

I have a suspicion that he knows something involving Robby that we don't know. Something he finds very distasteful or reprehensible perhaps. For Nick to fave a tweet of RS in regard to Robby was another first that made me think there is something there. Frenemies. I wonder if this has anything to do with "what you did to me"? There is more to this story IMO and I wonder if RS knows and is sitting on it for now?

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:23 pm

I suspect Nick heard some things while in Paradise with Robby's castmates. Whether they're true or not, who knows. I just don't think Nick's the type to hate on people for no reason. I mean he's usually pretty diplomatic regardless of what he really feels (which BTW he's entitled to even if negative. It's not like we don't judge people all day every day here), so for him to be so outspoken about his dislike of Robby is curious. I highly doubt it's just because Robby asked JJ and Tanner to promote him on SM and I also don't think he's stupid enough to buy Hope's BS without question considering how she's been acting.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:22 am

laugh out loud he likes wells because he's harmless/not a threat to him in any shape or form.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 71 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 40 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430