SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 15 of 71 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 43 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mentellall - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:42 pm

Maddy wrote:mentellall - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 CnllhVNUEAARigz
Bachelor Nation ‏@bachelorn234  · 6m6 minutes ago  
Nick and Twins #MenTellAll @efergie13 @Hfergie11

Looks like Nick may have advanced his game to This AND That. hehehe

Back to top Go down

mentellall - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by casjacknick Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:10 pm

And this looks like she's one wrong move away from a wardrobe malfunction. On another fashion note I feel like all the girls from Ben's season have worn a variation of that red dress. Just in another color (usually black or white although I swear we've seen red too). Is it just extremely popular or do they shop in each other's closet?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:15 pm

Whichever twin is wearing that black dress must be covered in an entire roll of body tape underneath. I mean...that's a lot of wardrobe risk to manage.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:25 pm

^^ Pretty sure that's Emily. I think I can tell them apart now. laugh out loud Haley's mouth area is a little more narrow and crinkled. Wow. I just scared myself with my twin knowledge.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:29 pm

casjacknick wrote:And this looks like she's one wrong move away from a wardrobe malfunction. On another fashion note I feel like all the girls from Ben's season have worn a variation of that red dress. Just in another color (usually black or white although I swear we've seen red too). Is it just extremely popular or do they shop in each other's closet?
It's very popular! I like the dress too. Lots of brands are carrying variations at the moment.

And maybe the twins is the solution to Ick and Josh's feud. Each one can have a twin! Problem solved.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:02 pm

JMO I think Nick has little sisters zoned them.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:24 pm

Kashathediva wrote:JMO I think Nick has little sisters zoned them.
Ick was willing to go after Amanda, who is their age and acts like them. I don't think he understands that concept. Jmo as well.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:JMO I think Nick has little sisters zoned them.

I too think so, just like the friendship he has with Ashley I.
He maybe the mist hated in this forum, but I think he's well liked by his cast mates in both B'ette season and now BIP.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:44 pm

i'm not sure Nick is the most hated contestant on the forum. Hate is a strong word. To me he's polarizing. Some like him others not so much. I'm still a fan JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:20 pm

sosleepy wrote:^^ Pretty sure that's Emily. I think I can tell them apart now. laugh out loud Haley's mouth area is a little more narrow and crinkled. Wow. I just scared myself with my twin knowledge.
There's an easier way: Haley's nose is a little larger. I've never had trouble telling them apart.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:21 am

Alanna wrote:
casjacknick wrote:And this looks like she's one wrong move away from a wardrobe malfunction. On another fashion note I feel like all the girls from Ben's season have worn a variation of that red dress. Just in another color (usually black or white although I swear we've seen red too). Is it just extremely popular or do they shop in each other's closet?
It's very popular! I like the dress too. Lots of brands are carrying variations at the moment.

And maybe the twins is the solution to Ick and Josh's feud. Each one can have a twin! Problem solved.
Nick is use to being the big brother and is awesome at it. I agree with other posters that he has probably being a big brother to them. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:31 am

whit90 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Nick is use to being the big brother and is awesome at it. I agree with other posters that he has probably being a big brother to them. JMO

Well, his new little sisters should help a brother out by sewing his pants and tucking in his shirt. He is too old to dress like a teenager. JMHO

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:35 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 71 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 43 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430