SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 43 of 71 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 57 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HottestCouple - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:11 pm

HottestCouple - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 Cp8WraWUkAE9glq
Bachelor in Paradise Verified account  ‏@BachParadise ·
"I have been dumped twice on national television. It's okay to be hurt." - Nick
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

HottestCouple - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:27 am

Loved Nick tonight! I loved his talk with Amanda. Loved him telling Emily that Caila "stealing" Jared away is normal-because that's what happens on BIP. And loved the preview of him telling Ashley "You'll never be with Jared" he's awesome! Oh and so cute, he's my fave guy on there.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:35 am

Nick was great in this episode. He was the voice of a reason, to Emily, to Amanda, and I think he was teasing Jared a bit about his crush on Caila. I appreciate him just for being him, not putting a fake front. He's openly just himself faults and all.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:48 am

http://www.bustle.com/articles/178543-quotes-from-andi-dorfmans-book-will-help-you-understand-josh-vs-nick-on-bachelor-in-paradise

So my understanding is ... Nick said the things that are written in the book (during FS) and he indeed was upset that she didn't want to see/talk to him after the finale duh ... he probably couldn't understand how and when things went wrong for him (being so sure at the time)  Embarassed ... and he really fell for her (in the bubble)  :headbanging ... which for me was more genuine and profound that Josh's sentiments  stupid - but that's JMO. The truth is also that Bette10 omits things, because she rarely accepts (if ever) her own faults in situations ... and so her take on those moments is in fact - her spin on it. That said, if the actual words of "would you rather?" were said, Nick was questioning the accuracy of terms Josh allegedly referred to his at-the-time girlfriend ... and for that alone ... knowing a bit where Nick stands with women's rights ... he kindly gave Amanda a sound advice. She didn't understand it or maybe just didn't want to, because she wanted the smooth sailing (since that's how it is in the real life?)
... for that, I wish he didn't waste his breath console ... but that's when I think that maybe it was also producer driven situation, since Nick wouldn't have much of a part in those days leading to Jen's arrival cheerleader ... it was either "sleeping, eating, sh**ing" or being a "big brother" to all the girls ... "condescending" much?  Hugesmile  ... so he was shown as "the voice of reason" ... maybe showcasing him as more "mature and ready" (learned his lesson to be less cocky and salty) ...
It's just everything leads me to think the love-story we're about to see is still ON, the only con for it being "over" is their "geographical distance".

http://www.bustle.com/articles/178848-whos-jen-from-bachelor-in-paradise-nick-has-his-eye-on-the-newcomer

Nick on Afterbuzz TV ... doesn't want to spoil anything :stirthepot ... didn't even want to confirm that Jen comes on
talked about Amanda's blog and some things that she omitted and some things that didn't really play the way she portrayed (which U already discussed here before, so this is a confirmation)
also he talked about the production aspect, edit ... said (as usual) that the edit usually just shows the general atmosphere, so the producers don't invent things (no matter how they make it show and what they use to present it), just create the situation, with good casting and timing ... and let the contestants do their own **** ... he explained on the Josh-Amanda example (but he talked about himself in previous seasons, that the edit did portray him "correctly" ... what it was the general feeling among the guys, then the public decides what that means to them) that the group had a "problem" with them just for the way they handled the situation specially after their 1on1, since usually everyone had a talk with each person they previously interacted with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbsKv_0rsuw

Last edited by happygolucky on Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:03 am

Duke702 wrote:Loved Nick tonight! I loved his talk with Amanda. Loved him telling Emily that Caila "stealing" Jared away is normal-because that's what happens on BIP. And loved the preview of him telling Ashley "You'll never be with Jared" he's awesome! Oh and so cute, he's my fave guy on there.
Me too! He was honest but in a nice way and in a way that still had all their backs. He's definitely my fave guy on BIP too yes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:59 am

cheerleader  date night tonight.  I'm looking forward to seeing him with someone who is chill and calm.  That will be a nice departure from the previous Bette personalities.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:05 pm

Just saw this tweet from Nick laugh out loud
https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/status/765227986291261440

Nick Viall Verified account
‏@viallnicholas28
Can we all just leave this @JoshMurray81 alone tonight

poor guy, getting all the heat because of a #growna$$man
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:18 pm

I posted some tweets in Jen's thread here that Jen liked that were about Nick and herself (one had #HottestCouple hashtagged regarding Nick and Jen) but also wanted to post here since many of those tweets say a lot about Nick, imo, and how she was wary of him before she met him and after she got to know him she said he was the most amazing guy she'd ever met (in her Glamour interview posted upthread).

It really says something when so many people that meet Nick come away appreciating who he is and I especially like how many of the women say things that show that Nick makes them feel good about who they are and supports them as women and builds them up. I am loving watching Nick this season on BIP and can't wait to see more with Jen  HottestCouple - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 1710264613

Haley Ferguson ‏@Hfergie11
The only person who keeps me sane...couldn't have made it through #BachelorInParadise without you!  HottestCouple - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 2764
HottestCouple - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 Cp87eq3VYAArwOX
Haley Ferguson ‏@Hfergie11
The best decision I've ever made  HottestCouple - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 1f618
Nick Viall @viallnicholas28
Thanks @Hfergie11. Olive Juice  HottestCouple - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 1f600  #BachelorInParadise
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:35 pm

notarose wrote:cheerleader  date night tonight.  I'm looking forward to seeing him with someone who is chill and calm.  That will be a nice departure from the previous Bette personalities.
Ditto. Also one girl who doesn't shy away from "playing the games" in the bedroom (Would you rather?) ... and might just be the one who gets Nick's sarcasm and dry humour. @jennifersaviano 21 May - Life is so much funnier with a dirty mind.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:41 pm

Jen also just liked Chelsea Briche ‏@cbriche 6m6 minutes ago
.@viallnicholas28 thank you for coming on @afterbuzztv HottestCouple - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 1f339HottestCouple - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 1f603 loved hearing your insight! #BachelorInParadise
HottestCouple - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 43 Cp_pWsCVIAA9z6C

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:48 pm

^^^Nick was fantastic on Afterbuzz and I highly recommend listening for all his grest insight.

I was an original true blue team Nick 100% on Andi's season, totally turned off that he went on Kaitlyn's season and now back to being a Nick Chick due to how awesome he is on BIP3!!

I love how rational he is and how he sticks up for his friends while at the same time calling it like he sees it. Very, very excited to see his date with Jen. I hope he continues to be as authentic as we have seen so far.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:04 pm

With Jen liking so many positive things on SM about Nick, I think that they are still together in some way. If not, then it's nice to see that they departed on good terms and that she has such a high opinion of him Smiley
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 71 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 57 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430