SELECT CONTENT

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 29 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fabfitfun - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:04 pm

I also like Jen and whatever happened between her and Nick, I'm happy that it appears that there's at least a friendship.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

fabfitfun - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:09 pm

Get a feeling that there is more than just a friendship but we'll see.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:10 pm

I think there could be more as well but I could equally see a mutual parting and just a friendship. Whatever happened ess all okay I'm sure.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:22 pm

I like Jen also so interested to see her on the show. I'm meh on Nick these days.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:26 pm

Now im curious, which episode of bens season can I see this girl in action? I guess she got no solo time else I'd have remembered.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:58 pm

I think that Jen and Nick will be friends with or without the benefits.  I need to see them together to grasp if they left BIP as a couple or as a couple of friends.  Either way I expect positive attitudes from both!!  JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:15 am

laugh out loud Jenny Saviano (Jen's mom) follows Josh...but not Nick.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:20 am

GuardianAngel wrote:From the potential contestants thread

sbolduc wrote:Jen also liked this photo of Nicks

https://instagram.com/p/BCSO_9Aswxr/

Source: @nickviall IG

Whatever happened I don't think anything horrible happened between these two if they were ever paired up. One of the first people each followed when they home it seems.

Do we know anything about previous b/f's? Maybe she had a habit of being with the wrong type of guy and now met Nick? I don't necessarily think this quote is a negative on the outcome of BIP.

That's an old picture she just liked. Did she scroll through his entire IG? Anyway, if she's following him and liking his posts, I will assume they are at least friends, if not lovers.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:21 am

nd4reality wrote:Now im curious, which episode of bens season can I see this girl in action? I guess she got no solo time else I'd have remembered.
She didn't get much solo time at all. With Ben, the other girls, or ITMS. She leaves at the beginning of episode 6 in Mexico. There's a nice scene of her and Ben talking in the premiere though.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:24 am

sdmom wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:From the potential contestants thread

sbolduc wrote:Jen also liked this photo of Nicks

https://instagram.com/p/BCSO_9Aswxr/

Source: @nickviall IG

Whatever happened I don't think anything horrible happened between these two if they were ever paired up. One of the first people each followed when they home it seems.

Do we know anything about previous b/f's? Maybe she had a habit of being with the wrong type of guy and now met Nick? I don't necessarily think this quote is a negative on the outcome of BIP.

That's an old picture she just liked. Did she scroll through his entire IG? Anyway, if she's following him and liking his posts, I will assume they are at least friends, if not lovers.

Well if she is scrolling through his IG and liking old pics and he is liking hers I'm thinking that they might have left paradise as more of friends jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:45 am

He's been liking her posts for months. Her following and liking is the new development.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:58 am

And so far she is only following Nick and Jorge (the bartender) since returning to the land of the SM living. That says something to me. It says that Nick is special to her. Either friend or more. Hard to say. But I'm leaning towards the latter. It's more fun that way.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 29 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
MiaHawk
SueSt
shaughnessyb
Frosty1
nan27