SELECT CONTENT

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 56 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 42 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fabfitfun - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:32 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
riddlexo3 wrote:yup that's why i am so confused since they break up .
According to RS

Right. However sleuthing has been ongoing, and it proves, maybe, otherwise. Hugesmile

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

fabfitfun - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by riddlexo3 Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:42 pm

Does jen show up in tonights episode ? I know very little about her but i like what i see on her social media.

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:47 pm

So excited to finally see Jenick tonight

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:51 pm

Jen shows up Tuesday night based on the press release

In “Episode 303B,” which airs TUESDAY, AUGUST 16 (8:00–9:00 p.m. EDT)...

A show-stopping bachelorette arrives in Paradise and makes some bachelorettes nervous. But she delights one long-time “Bachelor” fan-favorite, who is instantly smitten, and when she asks him out on a date, the two head off for a sexy and luxurious day filled with yachts, private beaches and plenty of chemistry. But will some unwelcome guests ruin their picture perfect date?
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/bachelor-in-paradise/press-releases/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:52 pm

I really hope they are still involved.

riddlexo3

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:54 pm

riddlexo3 wrote:I really hope they are still involved.
If not then Jen is very supportive of Nick, so much as to like and comment on Jubilee's post about Nick finding his person (the one) for him. So all good either way, imo, and shows Jen definitely cares about Nick.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:55 pm

I've thought since filming has ended that they are definitely still together with all the sm clues jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:57 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Jen shows up Tuesday night based on the press release

In “Episode 303B,” which airs TUESDAY, AUGUST 16 (8:00–9:00 p.m. EDT)...

A show-stopping bachelorette arrives in Paradise and makes some bachelorettes nervous. But she delights one long-time “Bachelor” fan-favorite, who is instantly smitten, and when she asks him out on a date, the two head off for a sexy and luxurious day filled with yachts, private beaches and plenty of chemistry. But will some unwelcome guests ruin their picture perfect date?
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/bachelor-in-paradise/press-releases/

Show stopping = end the need for Nick to look for love on tv
She is his 3rd date on BIP = 3rd times a charm

Or neither of the above fabfitfun - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 3806527698

Last edited by notarose on Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:59 pm

There seems to be decent evidence that supports that they might still have a thing. So i'm being hopeful laugh out loud.

riddlexo3

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:02 pm

I think they are very much together still. She's been favouriting so many tweets about him, and now commenting to Jubilee's post about him, I don't think friends would do it to that extent. Can't wait to see how it happens with them. They'll make one gorgeous couple too.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:04 pm

I am looking forward to Jen and seeing her giving Nick a date card and watching their date (it sounds like it's going to be great!) and seeing their relationship on the show. It seems like their relationship will be no-drama at all and just a relationship between them, no one else, which is awesome! Plus, imo, they are the hottest couple there! So go, Jen fabfitfun - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:07 pm

Yes to them being the hot and sane couple in paradise .

riddlexo3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 56 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 42 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
MiaHawk
SueSt
shaughnessyb
Frosty1
nan27