SELECT CONTENT

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 48 of 56 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 52 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fabfitfun - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mia_Leoni Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:38 pm

I suspect that if they weren't in a serious relationship, she wanted to see where it would go. Now she won't be able to because Nick will have 25 women vying for his attention. Classic case of wanting what you can't have. JMO

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

fabfitfun - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:40 pm

These are two upwardly mobile people who are not shy of traveling.
The show has been over for close to 2 months. I think the couple was noted to get together one time post show and that was very early on.
I don't know what kind of relationship she thought she was in with Nick. I don't know what he told her or what went on between them, however it seems unless they met face to face additional clandestine times there was very little to go on. imo
I see my manicurist, dry cleaner and hair dresser more often. I bet Jen did, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:43 pm

^^ I don't think there's real proof to know exactly how many times they saw each other, just because there wasn't a pic doesn't mean it didn't happen. we don't know everything. JMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:51 pm

So Jen was hurt by Nick's actions or his lack of interest in continuing a "relationship" after he was offered the lead.  I understand her disappointment and even anger towards him and the situation. However, I do not respect her passive aggressively circulating her side of the story with the intent to tear down the person she supposedly was starting to have feelings for...Nick. If she truely cared for Nick, she would deal with her anger outside of the media spotlight and instead support Nick in the public eye. Clearly the freshness of the news is still hurtful to her, but it shows me that she still cares about herself more than Nick. And this is not true love.  Not a good foundation to build a lasting relationship upon. I think that Nick made a good choice to end it when he did.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by marloon Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:52 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:I suspect that if they weren't in a serious relationship, she wanted to see where it would go. Now she won't be able to because Nick will have 25 women vying for his attention. Classic case of wanting what you can't have. JMO

I doubt she wants anything to do with him anymore.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:53 pm

Bla, bla, bla...

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:55 pm

I think it's funny, that while Lauren H went straight to the press/podcasts/whatever to spill on Nick on Jen's behalf, there is circulating the story about Jen having a bf while on BIP.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:56 pm

IDK, I think she can do better than a guy who has done this show 4 times and whos life revolves around it and who hasn't done much outside of it for 3 years. I mean how's his new fiancé going to feel being one of several girls he's hooked up with from the show, and his 3rd proposal from this show. Meh.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:00 pm

Duke702 wrote:IDK, I think she can do better than a guy who has done this show 4 times and whos life revolves around it and who hasn't done much outside of it for 3 years. I mean how's his new fiancé going to feel being one of several girls he's hooked up with from the show, and his 3rd proposal from this show. Meh.

I guess it's similar to hooking up with people outside the show. A past is past. At least Nick's is out there already, there most likely aren't any exes coming out of the woodwork.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:08 pm

julychild wrote:Bla, bla, bla...

rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:34 pm

I don't think Nick is specializing in ex's recently other than to take a page out of Andi's playbook. IMO this past year Nick has been a master of the hit it and quit it program. Hugesmile  Jen just thought she had more than that program and she didn't.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:03 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:I think it's funny, that while Lauren H went straight to the press/podcasts/whatever to spill on Nick on Jen's behalf, there is circulating the story about Jen having a bf while on BIP.
And she said something sarcastic about that on Twitter. Like "oh really? Is he still single?" laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 56 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 52 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
MiaHawk
SueSt
shaughnessyb
Frosty1
nan27