SELECT CONTENT

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 56 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 32 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Charleston - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:15 pm

My only impression of Jen was her being very hostile to Olivia on the MTA, so I am not all that impressed. She is gorgeous and IMO looks a lot like MeAndi before all the botox and ugliness.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Charleston - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by babs Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:31 pm

I wasn't impressed with Jen's personality but I do think she is pretty. She, Becca, Rachel and Lauren H went on a girl's trip to Mexico a few months ago. I think they were modeling for some co. while there.

I did think she sort acted like a mean girl towards Olivia at the WTA. She went from not being heard from to in your face. I was a little shocked by it.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:10 am

I might be the only one that doesn't find Jen pretty, I think Rachel for example is way more beautiful. Beauty really IS in the eye of the beholder! And I also remember her hostile behavior towards Olivia, in contrast to Amanda who was gracious and polite. I guess I can change my mind about Jen when I see her in action, but for now I'm not impressed , ooks-wise, or personality-wise. What does she do for a living?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:00 am

Of course Amanda was gracious and polite: she went farther than Olivia. Jen was upset for a specific reason. The one time she stepped up and grabbed Ben first (the Vegas episode), Olivia interrupted her immediately. As Jen said at TWTA, that was Olivia saying "Screw you, I don't care about you." Whatever "hostility" Jen showed at TWTA was justified.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:29 am

MaxWilder wrote:Of course Amanda was gracious and polite: she went farther than Olivia. Jen was upset for a specific reason. The one time she stepped up and grabbed Ben first (the Vegas episode), Olivia interrupted her immediately. As Jen said at TWTA, that was Olivia saying "Screw you, I don't care about you." Whatever "hostility" Jen showed at TWTA was justified.

JMO, if Ben had not made the effort to get to know Jen by Vegas he wasn't interested. Truthfully Ben was not interested in anyone but Lauren and then JoJo when the producers forced him to try to be interested in someone else. I confess to not watching, but the truth of the matter to me is that Ben was a pretty crappy lead, at least in the leaving himself open to more than one girl department. The general desperation of some of his girls can probably be attributed to the fact they actually wanted to get to know him and he couldn't be bothered to focus on more than Lauren. JMO. Olivia could have respected Jen's time and Jen could have made a move a lot sooner than she did, but in reality Ben could have actually attempted to get to know these women more and maybe their insecurities wouldn't have been so bad. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:31 am

Please stay on topic. Jen - BIP

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:42 am

yana_bach wrote:I might be the only one that doesn't find Jen pretty, I think Rachel for example is way more beautiful. Beauty really IS in the eye of the beholder! And I also remember her hostile behavior towards Olivia, in contrast to Amanda who was gracious and polite. I guess I can change my mind about Jen when I see her in action, but for now I'm not impressed , ooks-wise, or personality-wise. What does she do for a living?

Don't worry, I'm right there with ya. Smiley
I admit that she looks pretty on her IG but that is with the right pose and angle. I think she must be one of those Seinfeld chicks who looks gorgeous from one side and fug from the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:06 pm

I just realized her mom & dad are named Jennifer & Nick giggling

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:30 pm

megaa wrote:I just realized her mom & dad are named Jennifer & Nick giggling

That is really funny!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:48 pm

megaa wrote:I just realized her mom & dad are named Jennifer & Nick giggling
The thought of Jennifer the younger being with Nick Vile sickens and saddens me, but even I will admit that's really funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:19 pm

I had the same first name as my first MIL. I thought it was a little creepy at first, then I just wanted her to take her middle initial off her credit cards so I could use them. She was an awesome lady, so it was all good.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:24 pm

Taking over the town. Celebrating this beaut hard all weekend. Charleston - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 1f470 Charleston - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 1f48d #lindsaysbachelorette #hereforthecake #charleston @linds_dvorak @jessica_yanoff @gabriela_239 by @jensav11

Linds is drunk in love, & then there's the rest of us. #alwaysabridesmaid #FogesHoes #charleston by @jensav11

Painting the town red... White and blue
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19232

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 56 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 32 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
MiaHawk
SueSt
shaughnessyb
Frosty1
nan27