SELECT CONTENT

Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jannerforever - Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:45 pm

casjacknick wrote:In my opinion it wasn't going to happen with or without jam. Neither Carly or her weirdo fiance were ever going to make bach royalty. Jam just made it that much more impossible.
You beat me to it. I think many or most viewers would consider them the two least attractive cast members. Even if they're the only engaged couple to actually get married, they won't get a televised wedding like Janner did.

Back to top Go down

jannerforever - Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:09 pm

I think Carly's attractive. Evan not so much. Maybe it's possible that they actually fell for each other? He's supposed to be a nice guy. I'm interested in seeing how it happens even though I didn't really like Evan on Jojo's show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:27 pm

jannerforever - Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 143889_4296-450x300

jannerforever - Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 143889_8905-450x300

Source: http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/bachelor-in-paradise/photos/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:53 am

From looking at the extended preview, I think Carly's engagement ring is the oval. Those bracelets that the girl and guy were wearing look exactly like something Carly and Evan would wear/have worn.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:16 pm

Oops I did it again....Bachelor in Paradise airs Aug 2nd on ABC! #bachelorinparadise romper @vicidolls by @carlywad
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:49 pm

jannerforever - Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 072116-bipcarly
http://abc7.com/entertainment/meet-the-cast-of-bachelor-in-paradise-season-3/1437040/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:34 pm

Carly Waddell Retweeted
DFW.com ‏@dfwdotcom 3h3 hours ago
We chat w/ @carlywaddell abt returning to new season of #BachelorInParadise. http://www.dfw.com/2016/07/29/1124425/is-third-time-the-charm-carly.html …
@BachParadise
jannerforever - Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 CosVxGrUEAQItxb
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:47 pm

Those two get engaged at the end of this? no idea

They couldn't look less interested.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:51 pm

evanne is looking to the side at amanda giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:36 pm

And I am no body language expert but I thought when you liked someone you cross your legs toward them. Maybe they will be a slow burn? Haha I couldn't even type that with a straight face. I am excited to watch this train wreck/romance/showmance/whatever it is. Well not the kissing, I mean I usually eat while watching bach shows soooo.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:02 pm

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 4m4 minutes ago
(SPOILER): Lets make it 3-for-3 for BIP couples spoiling. U kinda need to add 2 + 2 on this one, but pretty obvious
jannerforever - Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Co9pI-nVMAEobqx
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:08 pm

She reminds me of Alicia Silverstone.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
notarose
grace8136
dee
pavalygurl
umngirl