SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamGrace - Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:11 am

For anyone that cares, Lace followed her soon to be hubby (yeahhhh right) Grant on IG 20 minutes ago laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

TeamGrace - Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:16 am

Now it's officially Twu Wuv. #TeamGrace
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:19 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:For anyone that cares, Lace followed her soon to be hubby (yeahhhh right) Grant on IG 20 minutes ago laugh out loud
Literally no one cares.

It's starting!!! 

Jam stealing everyone's thunder. I imagine Carly running naked in the background of Jam's magical sunset proposal now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:24 am

Carly getting engaged somehow feels like she is just trying to get over her dumping from last summer. Kinda like, "I'll show him and really move on". But I might be reading too much into it.

TeamGrace - Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 87b72b10 TeamGrace - Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 86669110 TeamGrace - Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:24 am

laugh out loud Awww Lace and Grant & Carly and Evan are most definitely hilarious pairings! I'm more excited to see these freakazoids together then to see the normal pairing of Amanda and Josh or anybody else TBH. I feel like im gonna be cracking up the whole time. Also, Lace looks soooo much prettier with the longer lighter hair IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:25 am

nd4reality wrote:Imo they are more than just friends. Liking each other's posts etc. like that.

IA. Why would she be scrolling through his IG and liking pics from months back if they were just friends? Either they had a summer romance and mutually decided to part ways with no hard feelings or they still have something going on. I suspect the latter since RS is putting off telling us.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:33 am

umngirl wrote:Carly getting engaged somehow feels like she is just trying to get over her dumping from last summer. Kinda like, "I'll show him and really move on". But I might be reading too much into it.
Idk , she seemed to have a serious ish relationship with a guy in Nashville that ended a few months ago, his name was Erik Denardo. She brought him to jades wedding. If anything she's trying to get over him , jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:33 am

atem wrote:
sbolduc wrote:Jen also liked this photo of Nicks

https://instagram.com/p/BCSO_9Aswxr/

Source: @nickviall IG

Whatever happened I don't think anything horrible happened between these two if they were ever paired up. One of the first people each followed when they home it seems.

Jennifer doesn't seem to be the drama type.

Agreed I didn't know much about her till she signed up for BIP and I looked her up. I like what I see. She kinda reminds me of Julie Berry
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:49 am

Duke702 wrote:
umngirl wrote:Carly getting engaged somehow feels like she is just trying to get over her dumping from last summer. Kinda like, "I'll show him and really move on". But I might be reading too much into it.
Idk , she seemed to have a serious ish relationship with a guy in Nashville that ended a few months ago, his name was Erik Denardo. She brought him to jades wedding. If anything she's trying to get over him , jmo.

Yes but the general viewer doesn't really know about that relationship. All they remember is her getting dumped last summer. Now she gets to somehow come out ahead by ending up engaged. Although if you ask me Evan is no prize and it actually looks worse than getting dumped.

TeamGrace - Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 87b72b10 TeamGrace - Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 86669110 TeamGrace - Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:43 am

TBH, i think Grace not only have a good couple name going for them, but they're also the most attractive couple there IMO. Were it not for Grant's, ugm, backstory, i would totally have given them the benefit of the doubt that they just might be in love.

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:00 am

Wait, wait, wait Grace is already following each other but Jam isn't? Did I miss the magical moment or are they making me wait until tomorrow? Do they not understand our devotion?
And what's this with Nick and Jen. They can already color me confused. So they are following each other and liking each others pictures but she instagrams an encouragement quote about not trying to find a good man? Did anyone tell them their only options for my entertainment are to be unrealistically madly in love or destroyed by their soul crushing break up? They can't just get along nicely post show if it didn't work out. That is WAY too boring.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:34 am

umngirl wrote:
Duke702 wrote:

Yes but the general viewer doesn't really know about that relationship. All they remember is her getting dumped last summer. Now she gets to somehow come out ahead by ending up engaged. Although if you ask me Evan is no prize and it actually looks worse than getting dumped.

I would have picked being dumped over him choosing me lolol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
suzq
LoveDovez
mindless
umngirl
Lennoxcolinrolland
pavalygurl
bleuberry
SeekAny
hdman
Nonina430
Seabear