SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SheLift - Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:21 pm

Nick is much cuter in his IG pics than in his promo pics and onscreen, it's weird. I wonder why Wells dumps Ashley in the end...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

SheLift - Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:24 pm

atem wrote:Who was the guy in the commercial that kept doing weird poses?
Daniel

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:31 pm

You guys?!? Forgive me, you probably have this posted somewhere, but I saw it on RS tweets and had to post. Is that a naked Josh?  :shocked!:

SheLift - Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 CodNa2PVMAAtAen

Houston Erwin
‏@houston_erwin
@RealitySteve do u think they will actually show this during BIP? Josh is practically naked

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:32 pm

^^ whoa Josh's leg, LOL

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:36 pm

julychild wrote:Is that a naked Josh?
It looks that way to me. In the people.com article posted in this thread they point it out as well

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:44 pm

julychild wrote:You guys?!? Forgive me, you probably have this posted somewhere, but I saw it on RS tweets and had to post. Is that a naked Josh?  :shocked!:

SheLift - Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 CodNa2PVMAAtAen

Houston Erwin
‏@houston_erwin
@RealitySteve do u think they will actually show this during BIP? Josh is practically naked
Yes. and Yes.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:04 pm

jen689 wrote:
Daniel

Which season was he in?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:08 pm

atem wrote:
jen689 wrote:
Daniel

Which season was he in?  

JoJo's... just this past season.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:09 pm

^ jojo

Naked Josh pic was discussed lots in his thread

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:10 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
atem wrote:
jen689 wrote:
Daniel

Which season was he in?  

JoJo's... just this past season.

Thanks. He comes off pathetic in that commercial.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:21 pm

Apparently they tried to get Clint on. Like you got to be that desperate to put yourself on this trashy show.
SheLift - Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Image176

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  SheLift - Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 1f49b  SheLift - Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:13 pm

I'm still kind of shocked at the amount of skin they show in the preview with Josh.  I feel like if the producers used a clip of a female cast member mostly nude in bed there would be major backlash towards the show for exploitation of women. Imagine the outrage if that were Amanda's leg and bare booty shown instead. Seems like another double standard (like the FS).
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
notarose
happygolucky
soccermom333
limoncello
Cocoasneeze