SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Metpro - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Di_ATL Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:27 pm

Judiful wrote:
harley_quinn wrote:

awwww could watch this all day awwww
      If Jordan is this sweet and romantic sharing his feelings like he did here, I can't imagine what he will he come up with for his proposal.  Oh Lord , it's going to be so dang hot..:fanningfan .Jojo will melt . I can't wait. He's a very special man , and she's a very special girl. Thanks for the video ....

I am so with you on that, i can watch this scene all day, and her look when he says i wanna do life with you and leans her head on his shoulder, to die for, swoon.... :sweetheart: awwww wonder what was left on the cutting room floor outta this or the convo after JimT tattled about a poker game.

OMG next epi our girl Jojo is not going to be able to contain herself when he's saying he is IN love with her whipped

These two are freaking adorable.

I actually watched all the vids of just Jojo and jordan and watching them one after the other from each epi, you can tell these two have a real relationship going, the good, the difficult, the happy times. They cant get enough of each, always touching, holding hands, basically intertwined, where one starts the other ends. eyedrool

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Metpro - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Judiful Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:41 am

Di_ATL ....I hear you ..These two are so into each other ..It's a treasure to watch them. I know there will be more drama stirred up for them before the finale. Oh mercy ...That wears me out ..LOL

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:24 am

If the speculation about Luke leaving is true I can see JoJo freaking out the rest of the way fearing Jordan may leave her. I can't see what else she could freak out on him with? She already questioned him being a cheater and his character laugh out loud.

Also, noticed they both liked some pics on Instagram tonight about 10 mins apart. Still haven't seen any sign of Jordan at the wedding.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:33 am

everly wrote:If the speculation about Luke leaving is true I can see JoJo freaking out the rest of the way fearing Jordan may leave her. I can't see what else she could freak out on him with? She already questioned him being a cheater and his character laugh out loud.

Also, noticed they both liked some pics on Instagram tonight about 10 mins apart. Still haven't seen any sign of Jordan at the wedding.
I've perused so many of those wedding pics and stared at the background for any sign of BBJ laugh out loud And nothing! 

I'm surprised he's missing a buddy's wedding for a shv but knowing Jo, it's probably really, really important to her that she comes first no matter what so it makes sense too.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:47 am

Alanna wrote:
everly wrote:If the speculation about Luke leaving is true I can see JoJo freaking out the rest of the way fearing Jordan may leave her. I can't see what else she could freak out on him with? She already questioned him being a cheater and his character laugh out loud.

I've perused so many of those wedding pics and stared at the background for any sign of BBJ laugh out loud And nothing! 

I'm surprised he's missing a buddy's wedding for a shv but knowing Jo, it's probably really, really important to her that she comes first no matter what so it makes sense too.

I don't think he is at the wedding...pictures of him would have surfaced if he was
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:56 am

thanks for the SCs upthread.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:56 am

Alanna wrote:

IMO, if Jordan missed the wedding, it is not so much because JoJo is needy, and has to prove she comes first.  I think that both of them are "super" aware of the contracts they signed with TPTB -- and are keeping a really low profile.  Which could also explain the lack of "hints" through social media - JMO!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:39 am

Like there is any doubt that he is her F1! laugh out loud.

Thanks for the SCs Isabel!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:56 am

Dessler wrote:

Thank you again for making this amazing video... I bet they are loving watching their love story to music...so hard to deny their chemistry! I wish my hubby & I had our first date(s) captured like this, so fun!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:09 am

Love the video, you can see the natural chemistry between them.  Anyone doubting Jordon is F1 needs to see this.  Game over!  l o v e
IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:19 am

There can be no doubts with or without a spoiler imo. Jo is absolutely wacky over him and I think it's starting to be mutual in the later scenes of that vid as well. He is so giddy on the stairs. I'll drink his koolaid along with Jo and believe him when he says he's closed off and needs a stern push from her to open up and show his vulnerable side, at least until he proves me otherwise.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:24 am

Here's to drinking the koolaid and going down with the ship! laugh out loud wine
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+40
lipsis
julychild
Seabear
Ladybug82
chase4me
Maddy
SafronSahara
Higgs13
weetybix
stuckinsc
gurlbrit